Rate the Player

DeletedUser

September+12+042.JPG

Rate me

Get some better sunglasses.

DeletedUser

OD: 10/10 #almost first
Tribe: 9/10 I've heard a lot about the tribe, and has quite a few decent players
Location:6/10 you have a lot of high up players near you, hopefully they're just point whores with no troops
Rep: n/a
Profile: here here ;D

DeletedUser5034

My name is River:

Points: 10/10. 3rd place, I hope you have the troops too. :)
OD: 7/10 at this stage I think it's actually better not to have OD unless of course a barb was spiked, in which case it wasn't your fault
Tribe: 6/10 only recognise 2 players I think, so I don't know... Ramon trying another small tribe. At least this time the players are in the same K so it's not a completely pointless tribe lol. We'll see how it goes.
Location: 7/10 not bad but a few good players near you that will make it competitive if their not on your side
Rep: N/A

DeletedUser

I would do someone but it seams as though everyone has been done so I'll just leave my in game

Me lee and KG

DeletedUser

Hornetfan63

Points: 223 Not exactly the best at this stage it could be to lack of good farming hauls or just inexperience but if you truly are new I'm sure you'll pick it up soon or learn from others around you. Feel free to shoot a mail at anytime.

4/10

OD: OD at this stage means you've probably hit a spiked village. Not going to deduct you too muchfor that so...

7/10

Tribe: Your in the tribe ROOS which you created. I appreciate the ambition but it may be useful to learn from a few players who've been around awhile. Maybe find a tribe around you with a few experienced member who are willing to give you some pointers.

3/10

Location: In the deep core with not many barbs in your 9x9, and plenty of active players. Not exactly your ideal scenario. I'd kick mines up a bit while farming to makeup for lack of resources.

3/10

Rep: Haven't heard of you before this post but enjoy your effort to learn the game.

10/10

Profile: 10/10 not many people are as open to meet others on TW haha

DeletedUser5679

This isn't my first world, but I would still consider myself new after 5 months lol. At this point I would not like to say yes or no on a spiked village but troops aplenty. I would love to find an experienced tribe to take me in. I'd agree, farming is tough. I am always willing to meet players that will improve my game.

DeletedUser

Zerg what BlackRose means is those players are some of the most competent TW players they have a lot of experience in this game and are very good at it. Even if a good experienced player were in your position they would have a tough time against these players.

If I were in your shoes I would either restart somewhere else or try to work with them although real estate in K44 is a premium right now so restarting maybe best.

Or if your feeling up to it you could try and challenge these players if you were to successfully hold your own against them Minstrels would sing songs about it and you can join the l33t ranks of Tribal wars. :D

DeletedUser

lol you got me there, I was about to comment on the little yellow stain on the shirt and the woman in the background. Then I figured it'd be too much.;)

DeletedUser

Player: Margol

700 I think your doing just fine. Top 25 in the world. 10/10

OD: 1,610, number 1 in the world. Im not a fan of OD so early it means you have had some losses when you shouldn't be bothered with those worries. 6/10

Tribe: Worms, Top ranked tribe in the world. Its still very early to give that much merit but nice tribe none the less. 10/10

Location: Your area sucks, that's for sure. Vey spaced out and all too clos to a fellow tribe member. 3/10

Rep: I have no idea, I have ben away from the US server for some time now 5/10

Profile: Not much there and very simple, a lot like mine. 8/10

DeletedUser

Somebody rate me!!!! If you need more knowledge of my rep i played as brendan murphy on world 17 of the .net servers