Rate the Player

DeletedUser

Moloco

Points: 1.3450/10 Obviously just a premium spender. Do you even have 1 LC?

Tribe: 1.000/10 We're in same one so I'll give same rating as you

OD .6570/10 Not even rank 1 for your points you are not good then.

Location .5000/10 Just terrible

Master Yoda

DeletedUser

RaidEmperor

Points 6/10 For the area you could have more
Tribe 6/10 Mother tribe and Daughter tribe, just say we hug, it is what it is, making names is stupid
OD 8/10 Fairly normal for now I would say but I don't think enough for a weapon so pointless
Location 9/10 Lots and lots of barbs to farm for sure
Rep 5/10 Not to sure, looks like inactivity took you out of World 14 but never played with you personally.

Me Lee and KG, with a twist, any Snobs players want to rate me? Curious as to what they have to say, or even you Varu, you keep posting but not rating. Just looking for someone I know is a strong player

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Me Lee and KG

Points 6/10 - according to your area your neighbours are either farming more then you or have decided to troop whore before actually pushing the academy. You have just built smithy 20 according to tw stats - but with a level 24 farm... i think it's a bit risky considering you are quite far from your tribe in regards to support - perhaps this is your strategy. Maybe you have diplomatic relations with some of your neighbours which will allow you to grow safely - this i can not tell. Just giving my opinion.

Tribe 7/10 - i see a few familiar names that i had played against before some solid members - could be an underdog if they survive the nobbling stages.

OD 8/10 - for your points you have a good amount of ODA and not much of OD which means you seem to have control of your area.

Location 6/10 - you don't have the most farms and you are surrounded by larger players - so farming must be hard and competitive.

Reputation 5/10 - haven't heard about you before, maybe because i am a noob lol.

Rate Varu Rullz

DeletedUser

Varu

Points- 8/10 for the moment, but I am sure knowing how you startup you will be boomin soon.

Tribe - 10/10 Many big names and number 1 in points as wells od plus me ;p

OD - 9/10 not extremely high, but enough to use in combination with the map to control your area with hopefully minimal troop loss as well as low ODD

Location - 7.5/10 your area Is under control, but you're close to a few of tribe members who I expect to stay around (myself and vanatoru atleast)

Reputation - 10/10 old school .net player and showed skill and leadership on .net

[I play on Hinro]

DeletedUser

Me Lee and KG

Points 7/10 Average not anything too special. You are about to build an academy, but I don't think your farm would be any higher than 25 or so. For someone starting in the core you should be a lot better.

Tribe- 7/10 Top 10 but that doesn't mean much with the quality of players in this world. I don't see your tribe being a top tier tribe in the future.

OD- 7/10 I really like the number 7 lol. I think you might have cleared too many troops tbh before nobling. I don't know your situation for sure though.

Location- 6/10 Your location is pretty mediocre in my opinion. You don't really have a clear dominance over it as well.

Reputation 8/10 You seem alright haha

Master Yoda

DeletedUser

Master Yoda

Points: 8/10 not high, but you got a late start. I;m sure youll catchup
Tribe: 7/10 Skillful players who i enjoyed time with on 14 and 15, but it never seems to workout for them
OD: 9/10 looks like youve cleaered out your area with minimal losses, even if there was noone challenging around
Location: 10/10 I started this near the core, but i usually love the area youre playing in. Less of the challeneg to be on 24/7 startup for solo players
Reputation: 5/10 never heard of you, but youre in snobs so i guess you know some people

- i play on hinro

DeletedUser5219

Hinro

Points: 8/10 Pretty good in my opinion ranked 51 might get into top 25 depending on who you noble

Tribe: 10/10 Tribe is under good leadership and they are still ranked 2 in W14, I have seen only good things from them

OD: 9/10 Top 25 ODA but you may have sustained some losses on your own part

Location: 8/10 A lot of barbs around but you'll have to deal with those players around you and I recognize a few that are pretty good players

Reputation: 10/10 You talk to much bro I see you in every forum thread and I recognize you from BOOM on 14 as well

DeletedUser

RaidEmperor

Points 5/10 You started right in the core, so you are definitely behind.

Tribe 6/10 The tribe you are in might provide some protection for now, but I do not see them doing to well in the future. It's also a family tribe, which I don't like.

OD 7/10 You have cleared a few people probably. That could have hurt you or have helped you. I don't know your situation though.

Location 5/10 You are pretty far behind and there are some players nearby who are about to noble.

Master Yoda

DeletedUser

Master Yoda

Points 10/10 Highest score among surrounding noobs

Tribe 10/10 I like such small tribes with good players.

OD 10/10 Not so much - just cleared some farms without losing troops

Location 7/10 Lots of barbs, lots of farms, boring.

Reputation: 7/10 I saw some messasges at forum and nothing more.

DeletedUser

The point of this thread is to rate the last person who actually rated someone. If you just write your name no one is going to do you it's that simple.

DeletedUser

The point of this thread is to rate the last person who actually rated someone. If you just write your name no one is going to do you it's that simple.

Problem is everyone here has been rated 2 or more times, will get back on and rate someone later when I have more time