Rate the Player

DeletedUser

Just as an aside, the reason this thread died is because people are asking for rates... You don't request a rate, you just rate the last guy that posted a rating of another player. Requests kill the thread because then people get skipped, and stop looking at the thread.

But for that matter, bump.

matthewturner49

Points: 6/10 You are a bit behind, but not so far behind that you can't catch up. Get to work duder

OD: 7/10 low OD at this stage is not a bad thing. I'm a little curious about your Gold Warlord medal... how the heck did you attack 250 players and not accumulate more ODA then that?

Tribe: 7/10 small member tribe with a decently high Average points per player. If you guys can stay out of sight of the big tribes and not get eaten alive, you may be able to grow enough to reach mid game, at which point your small number of members will more than likely give you an advantage

Location: 10/10 there are so many tasty 30 point villages nearby you, and almost no other competitive looking players. Kind of the dream start up location, not sure how you haven't grown faster.

Rep: 8/10 Never heard of you, but swag.

Profile: 8/10 nothing special. Kind of curious why you decided to activate premium this early... i just don't see the benefit when you're still so small

DeletedUser3214

Honestly whats the point of requesting a review, it just kills the thread activity. On a side note, never commented on rep and profile before (unless profile = awards) so thats an interesting twist. I'm going to rate Margol as well since he's one of the few in past few posts that actually understands how to post here.

Margol
Points: 8/10 Rank 22, high enough to be competitive with troops though could have more.
Tribe: 8/10 #1 ranked tribe, but some of their recruitment is questionable. I am curious if their location may hinder growth. Affiliated with another tribe which isn't promising at such an early stage (considering the allied tribe is also questionable).
OD: 8/10 #4 ODA and no ODD. A lack of ODD is good, but the ODA could be bad. Either you cleared a lot of player farms with small troops and sustained small losses or you hit some big farms and lost troops. Regardless you should be farming better from the bashing but the personal losses may be a minor setback.
Location: 7/10 Lots of barbs and player farms, but you are really close to some of your members which can affect your farming.
Profile: 5/10 Doesn't do anything for me. Awards are hidden except for points so that doesn't say much, world 15 awards are small.
Rep: 6/10 Seem to be getting along with people here at least.

Harry0164
6/10 Rank 136, quite low. Not sure if you can compete with others nearby with lower points, but your higher than most in your 15x15 so I'll give you a higher score for that.
Tribe: 6/10 Rank 12, no one in tribe is in the top 50. A lot of low ranked players, not sure about recruitment (though I gave a few more points due to the player field here being somewhat lacking). Didn't highlight so not sure what the spread is like.
OD: 3/10 Nonexistent. I gave a few points only because it means at least your not losing troops bashing others. A lot of players in your 15x15 are 300+ points so you'll have to start clearing some eventually or be cleared yourself.
Location: 7/10 Lots of potential here, not sure if you can outgrow your neighbors enough to be in a good position to capitalize on this. Hopefully nearby tribe members can assist.
Profile: 3/10 Awards are hidden. Lacking in the personal text, but not the worst.
Rep: 7/10 Haven't dealt with you personally yet. Seems like you know what your doing, but you didn't start late so not sure why your so low on the rankings. Hope it can climb in the future.

Rate Moloco.

DeletedUser

Moloco
Points: 8/10 - Rank 5 - according to TW stats ... this player is mainly focussing on troop production for rax/stable ... as i am aware rumour has it .... has the most LC in the world (reached 1mil looted first in the world)
Tribe: 7/10 #2 ranked tribe, i see some familiar names ... but i also see that your tribe is really clustered together - perhaps this is your strategy ... i don't know.
OD: 7/10 - i only see ODA with minuscule ODD - probably just small farms with very little loss... with your 1mil looted, i am sure you are farming better then anyone on this world currently.
Location: 8/10 - you have over 25 barbs in your 15x15 and players whom are building villages for you to noble, you will not struggle with nobbling at all in my opinion
Profile: 9/10 - i like the COA ... matches with the description of your profile hehe.
Rep: 7/10 - haven't heard anything about you, but you are one of the players that has impressed me so far in regards of growth.

Rate Elysium

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've been watching the forums for a while, but this will be my first time responding. Guess I'm just curious. Nice to meet you guys! {^_^}

DeletedUser3214

I've been watching the forums for a while, but this will be my first time responding. Guess I'm just curious. Nice to meet you guys! {^_^}

Welcome! The point of this thread is to rate the player suggested above and to get rated yourself, so rate Elysium and maybe someone will rate your account :)

DeletedUser

Hmmm... Well I don't see elixir in the ranking table... So how do I know how to rate someone if I don't know their name on the game?

DeletedUser

OK... Well I don't know if I have the credentials for this, but here goes... ;)

Points: 10/10 - Rank 2 in the world. Amazing feat, IMO. I could learn a thing or two from you.

Tribe: 10/10 - Also Rank 2 - I only see 2 familiar names, but then again, who the heck am I? XD

OD: 10/10 - You and your tribe are leading the world in OD and ODA, so who's going to argue with that.

Location: 8/10 - Judging from your location, SW of the core, it seems that you have many barbs, and a couple nice player farms to choose from. It will be murder when it's time to noble! In your favor of course lol Why 8/10? Well.... Because it's not quite the core, if that make sense lol

Rep: 10/10 - I've seen your name a few times in a couple different worlds, and I'm sure if I've noticed you, then others have as well. Although, I would have to do my research to see of you've won any previous worlds or anything lol

I feel like a know-nothing right now lol Hope that was good enough to get you guys to teach me some stuff! *8P <--- Knocked Dead Face!

DeletedUser

Vampyro

Points: 4/10 - 919 P- Considering that you are in the core and pretty much at the center of the world, the number is a bit too unestablished. You are also a few fields away from two players with academies too. They won't noble you now due to your size, but later on you will have a difficult time surviving against them.
Tribe: 6/10 - I've seen your tribe with some same members on some other worlds including US13. Even though you may not have good positioning, your mates probably have good chemistry to make the game both competitive and enjoyable.
OD: 5/10 - No comment on OD really. What you do with your troops is up to you. I'm not an aggressive player at start up so I would save my troops going up against the bigger players. But you may do differently.
Location: 4/10 - Good location, but the small size reduces your chances of survival.
Reputation: 6/10 - Your tribe has always been a rim tribe to contest the powerhouse. I expect you to follow a similar path this world as well.

Rate account: Sun Wukong

DeletedUser

Sun Wukong

Points: 7/10 - Looks like youre outgrowing anyone else in your area, quite good with that achievements, means you gain those points from farming.
Tribe: 3/10 - Never seen it, not impressed.
OD: 5/10 - With many of your neighbour still in BP, 140 maybe came from being spiked. So nothing worth commenting.
Location: 7/10 - Good location, little barbs but dense neighbourhood. Happy farming when the BP ends.
Reputation: 3/10 - Never heard of you nor you tribes. Good luck making some fame.

Rate account: Le Chanteur

DeletedUser

Le Chanteur

Points: 5/10 - Not too good, but due to late start it's not so bad. Rated a bit lower after checking your buildings. level 20 mines and level 15 smithy. Doesn't make sense to me.
Tribe: -/10 - No idea.
OD: 5/10 - Too high really. Hopefully you didn't lose many troops.

My account is Moloco.

DeletedUser

Doesn't look like anyone rated Varu yet, might as well right?

Varu Rullz

Points: 9/10 Pretty good, doesn't look like your buying res so you probably have a nice point to troop ratio since your not PP the game
Tribe: 10/10 Worms is a solid tribe, take a look at 14. 111 tribe changes, do you guys make friends?
OD: 8/10 A little high, but you have a pali weapon so that could have been worth it for you depending on how you lucked out
Location: 7/10 Far enough out of the core to have some good farming, still pretty close and can guarantee you have seen some small hauls
Reputation: 9/10 World 14, doing good, hopefully leading two tribes isn't to much though.

In game is Me Lee and KG

DeletedUser

Me Lee and KG

Points 10/10 *Highest amount of points in your immediate area so you either farm really well or you've been clearing and farming some of the bigger guys.

Tribe 10/10 *Solid players with no tribe members in the immediate location, but still close enough to help if needed.

OD 9/10 "You've been busy clearing haven't you ;) anyway for a player your size I can just imagine the pre-nobling clearing phase is underway

Location 10/10 Nice sized villages around to either farm or noble

Reputation 10/10 I see your name a lot so I figure you're something famous

IG is also Poolman

DeletedUser

Poolman

Points 6/10 Not very impressive despite late start. I started after you and have been solo playing.

Tribe 4/10 Doesn't seem very good and won't last

OD 5/10 Not impressive but not really a point in clearing so much early on.

Location 7/10 Could be a good spot but you aren't really dominating your area.

Reputation 7/10 Don't know you but you seem ok.

Master Yoda

DeletedUser

Poolman

Points 6/10 Not very impressive despite late start. I started after you and have been solo playing.

Tribe 4/10 Doesn't seem very good and won't last

OD 5/10 Not impressive but not really a point in clearing so much early on.

Location 7/10 Could be a good spot but you aren't really dominating your area.

Reputation 7/10 Don't know you but you seem ok.

Master Yoda

Master yoda: noob

Tribe: 1/10
OD: 8.5/10 Pretty good, depends on the circumstances of course.

Moloco