Sloppy Joe's Barbarians

DeletedUser

Funnyduckers.jpg

Rules:
1. Co-players only. minimum 2 hope for 4 (Meaning 1 account 2 players hope for 4. People don't set account sit wisely so either co-play or actually use account sit. either way activity is a MUST in every tribe.
2. www.skype.com a must.--I will alert everyone when the world opens here. If you do not have it you will be invited second to last.
3. Experience- While we all love to play with just elite players it is my experience that even elite can be trumped due to bad starts. But lets keep the noobness to a low roar and attempt to get your co player with elite level knowledge. Better yet learn in a world now before coming when it opens.
4. Ready to take rank 1 in points, ODA, ODD, and OD from the start and keeping it throughout.

Think you can handle it? Sign up by skyping me (king.ecgberht)

WARNING:
Just cause you pre-made don't think you make it to the end. I will boot all in-actives. When I say co-player I mean active co-players.

Q&A
Do I have stats to say I know what I am talking about? No I am trying to build it on w3. But doubt my pre-made tribe will work? Skype me and find out.:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

experience isnt a must? XD

While experience is preferred and saught after the only requirement is one of your co players is experienced and willing to teach you. Ultimately if you aren't learning well or refuse to listen to experienced pro's then why join?

DeletedUser1915

Every tribe i see here are only noobs ;D

Alpha Omega for the win ;D

DeletedUser

LOL i just saw this in .net as well. the rules are pretty stupid.so,sorry count me out :p

DeletedUser

Don't spam our wall we already have 7 accounts in the tribe

DeletedUser

It's allready possible to play an ACC successful without any co-player.

I have 2 co-players, but it shouldn't be a musst!

Edit: Sorry for my bad English! :)

DeletedUser

Sorry it seems there is a mis-understanding. By 2 co-players That means two players 1 account. And I hope for four. while yes you may be a very active player so much that you don't sleep and that is fine to. I just am mandating co-players because of all the bloody noobs that say they agree to the account sit but never use it. Just bloody irritating. And yes mandating 3 is too much notice I did change it.. But evidently did not explain well enough..

DeletedUser

All in all it is nonsensical to publish a rule for the tribe, which say, that somebody should have an co-player.
I know, the most other tribes expect it too. In my opinion: All fails ;D

And you don't want noobs in your tribe?
Than don't search your members in the tribalwars-forum :D
(I started with players i know from other servers. Thats all in all more successful)

DeletedUser1915

All in all it is nonsensical to publish a rule for the tribe, which say, that somebody should have an co-player.
I know, the most other tribes expect it too. In my opinion: All fails ;D

And you don't want noobs in your tribe?
Than don't search your members in the tribalwars-forum :D
(I started with players i know from other servers. Thats all in all more successful)

Ehm ;D Peak ? Stop please give Tipps Noobs ;D
Patrick we know that we are the best ;D And I hope that everybody hate me , when the world start :D

The rules from the tribal are very handicaped :D little noobs :)

DeletedUser

Ehm ;D Peak ? Stop please give Tipps Noobs ;D
Patrick we know that we are the best ;D And I hope that everybody hate me , when the world start :D

The rules from the tribal are very handicaped :D little noobs :)

off topic :eek:
back to theme :O ... xD

DeletedUser

Have fun i play top accounts on w1 and w2...we are getting players from .net to join too and as to why we have co players??? Comitmint. We don't want people who will leave and leave the account dead. It will be fun finding you on w4.