Sloppy Joe's Barbarians

DeletedUser

And the fun begins :D:D.. And yes you are right get experience over noobs by not using forums. Ur right. But We do have previous members I am getting. :D:D.. Not only that They all are getting co-players and not whining like the pissants I see in the forums :D:D.

All in all. and of all and around all and what ever all.. Funny Duckers was top tribe in Speed world and it's members that got it there are coming back and having co-players this time and oh boy it will be fun to have a challenge. they always say your best wars are with those who become friends on common ground or have the ability to make small talk in times of war :D:D.

btw My friends list involved players so experienced that W1 is in their statistics from .net. So When I say I am not just recruiting from forums. I do mean I look to friends first but allow for teaching. Noobs are always noobs till they are willing to learn from the best. Say your the best allow us to teach how to put an op on you in us4 :D:D.

DeletedUser

My English is too bad to understand all, but Congratulation for your pro-gamer friends.:D
I hope all of them are top players like "Gangster" :D
W1- ridick4 w2-sensation
:D:D:D;););)

We will see us on US4.

Till the world starts, my english will be better.:D:D:D

DeletedUser

Sry but last I checked they have a rule about not dissing people in forums or emails. This whole my english will be better crap just makes you look bad really. I personally not offended cause I know I didn't learn my own lingo all that well. But to continue writing would only be to have a clown war between me and you and that is just wrong :p.

DeletedUser724

Looks like theres gonna be a lot of premades in world 4... hopefully it will be more competitive... cant wait to see what happens :D

DeletedUser

It wasnt Spam, just my opinion. 3 co players necessary? you serious?

Didn't the noise account have 4 or 5 players on it for us2???

stop being a hypocrite, if thats what they want in their tribe, they can ask for that.

DeletedUser

Didn't the noise account have 4 or 5 players on it for us2???

stop being a hypocrite, if thats what they want in their tribe, they can ask for that.
we had 4 co players because i and Ali couldnt play actively anymore. so i recruited some noobs and tried to teach them. so even then there were 2 or 3 at best.
besides,on US2 after nobling stage it was like 19:45 hrs Ali.4 hrs Cent.15 mins me. so it was mostly Ali. so you can say Ali was Solo ing most of it.
stop trying to use the "whole forums Vs Me " condition to flame me you nubcake. everyone who has enough brains to play TW knows at least 3 co players as a requirement is stupid.

DeletedUser

Looks like theres gonna be a lot of premades in world 4... hopefully it will be more competitive... cant wait to see what happens :D

I doubt it, as there will be a lot of premade, but not a lot of them will make it till mid game, or at least not a lot of there members will.

co player=dedication
dedication=success
success=fun

I can easily deny that. Your not letting solo players in? How about Nauz Matt Or Luke would want to join?

You only need two...

Lol, you do know that co - players don't mean anything. If one co - player is active and the other one isn't it's the same as 1 player.

oh i didnt see you edit it.now its much better. good luck dude. btw let me know when w4 was anounced i may join

Lol

DeletedUser

No duh thats why there are co players so if one goes inactive the other one will keep the account going

DeletedUser

How do you know that? You do know that in a lot of cases both players quit. So your theory on 2 players are better then one isn't accurate. Look at Matt, he solos every world and gets to top 10 every time. Before he starts his rage fest and leaves. Or Luke, he had a horrible area and he is 7th now. And will probably climb the ranks. And he solos as well. The thing is you need to find good players that are not likely to quit. And restricting good players that solo play, that they would have co-players is just stupid.

td;lr Co-players shouldn't be a requirement. But it's your choice.

DeletedUser

Ok well if you don't agree with our ways please don't spam. We already have top players in our tribe.

DeletedUser