Sloppy Joe's Barbarians

DeletedUser

Smash.thelastmanstanding will own you. Noise said it's a possiability. Were talking to others who I won't say their names because of privacy and the fact that I you don't deserve to know. Let me warn you back off the forums and don't spam the threads.

DeletedUser

Lol, Don will own me? That is truly doubtful, and you base that on what? 1 world that he played? And let's see how much he truly nobled:

Incoming (519|551) K55 4,893 CarboNRz smash.thelastmanstanding [Smash] 2011-05-15 10:42:58

Barbarian village (544|553) K55 4,622 CarboNRz smash.thelastmanstanding [Smash] 2011-05-15 06:33:56

Incoming (524|543) K55 4,573 CarboNRz smash.thelastmanstanding [Smash] 2011-05-12 18:40:07

Incoming (527|539) K55 5,803 CarboNRz smash.thelastmanstanding [Smash] 2011-05-11 11:01:26

4 internals.

Incoming (496|517) K54 9,944 nightmare123 [Smash] smash.thelastmanstanding [Smash] 2011-05-25 19:41:54

Incoming (501|524) K55 5,981 nightmare123 [Smash] smash.thelastmanstanding [Smash] 2011-05-24 21:42:31

Incoming (497|514) K54 5,709 nightmare123 [Smash] smash.thelastmanstanding [Smash] 2011-05-23 04:54:04

Incoming (496|524) K54 8,179 nightmare123 [Smash] smash.thelastmanstanding [Smash] 2011-05-22 21:43:27

Incoming (487|525) K54 4,262 nightmare123 [Smash] smash.thelastmanstanding [Smash] 2011-05-22 18:02:38

Barbarian village (501|529) K55 5,855 nightmare123 [Smash] smash.thelastmanstanding [Smash] 2011-05-21 12:28:54

6 internals

So a total of 10 internals

That means that out of 47 nobled he nobled 10 internals.
That is ~1/4 of all his nobeling. So no, if I'm not an internal he won't own me ;)

Now, noise said he MIGHT join. That doesn't mean he joined and you shouldn't count him yet,
TBH I think he was joking about that. Or was he?

tl;dr You have got an internaler, and a back stabber. So if you are truly as good or even better as smash he will again back stab you for some er... How did he call that? Competition and fun?

DeletedUser

Yes. You internal someone when they go active. Nightmare one of the cos, I co play on .net and is 103 on w46. Your just throwing things out there.

DeletedUser

Lol, and you think your so awesome? I play .net world 50 and... Ill just give you a link to TW stats

TWStats

Oh and of course you will say that I'm shit on start up so:

TWstats
My co-players last speed round.
Statistics (Diversity stole my bike)
Cmon dude take it easier. i actually like playing with players below my level. i can teach more(makes me feel good) plus the key players always get extra attention :D . plus you get support whenever you need at startup.
and i was kinda serious.not that i have much other stuffs to do on w4.
btw i thought you said you didnt like speed rounds last time i talked to you lol. the skype name had devil in it and had the exact same avatar. cant be a mistake :p. and winning .uk round isnt that hard,try winning a speed championship round :D .

DeletedUser

Cmon dude take it easier. i actually like playing with players below my level. i can teach more(makes me feel good) plus the key players always get extra attention :D . plus you get support whenever you need at startup.
and i was kinda serious.not that i have much other stuffs to do on w4.
btw i thought you said you didnt like speed rounds last time i talked to you lol. the skype name had devil in it and had the exact same avatar. cant be a mistake :p. and winning .uk round isnt that hard,try winning a speed championship round :D .

It was Devlin and READ! I said it was my co ;) And so true. Like Markeloff. He got supported and just a few days before we attacked his support was canceled.

DeletedUser

It was Devlin and READ! I said it was my co ;) And so true. Like Markeloff. He got supported and just a few days before we attacked his support was canceled.
Yeah my bad couldnt read properly through phone.
btw guys i think the first post needs some editings,ill help you re write if you want.

DeletedUser

I'd help as well only for the purpose I wouldn't need to vomit every time I see it.

DeletedUser

then stop trollin the forums. you just keep baggin on anyone just tryin to make their way and own path. everyone has to start somewhere

DeletedUser

then stop trollin the forums. you just keep baggin on anyone just tryin to make their way and own path. everyone has to start somewhere

Well, to be honest. You don't start leading by creating premades :D
And second of all. You just proved that you guys are newbies <3

DeletedUser

I'm not a noob I'm ridick4 on w1 and sensation on w2. I'm not pro but also not a noob.

DeletedUser

Wow, your achievements on W2 are just astonishing. Look at your conquers.

18 of 52 are from players, and the others barbarians. Yep, it's really hard to noble a barb ;)

DeletedUser

I joined that account like a week ago to help out a friend and me and noise are helpin him out by changing things around.

DeletedUser

Yeah accounts I play and I play my friends account I just joined it so...

DeletedUser

Yeah accounts I play and I play my friends account I just joined it so...

You put it as your own achievement.

"I'm not a noob I'm ridick4 on w1 and sensation on w2. I'm not pro but also not a noob."

So, your on those accounts, and you wanted to show me something that you are not a noob. With barbarian nobiling I'd say your just that. Maybe barely a normal player. But nothing else.

DeletedUser

Ok...I haven't nobled a single village yet on w2. Check out my w1 account where have actully played for a while.

DeletedUser

lol gotta agree with devilin here, you keep changing your story...

and 62 barb nobles on us1... I have.... 1? lol...

but i still wish you and your premade luck... it will be interesting to see if someone who apparently is not a leader can lead a premade...