Sloppy Joe's Barbarians

DeletedUser548

Mash, for the size of the account (on this server), 62 barb nobles is amazingly low.

DeletedUser

You put it as your own achievement.

"I'm not a noob I'm ridick4 on w1 and sensation on w2. I'm not pro but also not a noob."

So, your on those accounts, and you wanted to show me something that you are not a noob. With barbarian nobiling I'd say your just that. Maybe barely a normal player. But nothing else.

Go and moderate you're dead forum :)

DeletedUser

Go and moderate you're dead forum :)

If you're going to flame me because I moderate .lt you fail. You wanted to mod it more then me, and you got kicked. For some reason. I'm still there ;)

And It's not THAT dead, it's just quiet. IG forums are much more active then the entire forum it self.
And anyways the reply you just wrote is OT and Spam, And you call yourself an Ex-Moderator.
:rolleyes:

You mad bro?

Mash, for the size of the account (on this server), 62 barb nobles is amazingly low.
93 Internals, 52 barbarians ( I don't count the ones over ~7k, just because I'd do the same :p)

So erm... Let's count 93 + 52 = 145. Out of 262. That Is really sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When will you learn that everyone here hates you and wants you to leave

DeletedUser

Haters always hate :p

And not everyone hates me, I'm adorable and cute ! <3
Is it because I just proved that you are nothing but a noob? When you were trying to prove otherwise? But clearly failed.
And when will you realize that changing your name won't work? (prof)

DeletedUser

Actully i am changing and im fine with my past. Not proud of it but i cant change it. Im nit going back to the bipolar kiddie i was. So can we please have a round of applause for devilinvaders he has proven im a noob. Oh wait no he didnt. He gave stats silly me i thought he proved me wrong. Oops -_-

DeletedUser

I have you the stats that proves that your not good ;)
And if you are
fine with my past
Why did you change your name?

And I'd say you are the fail troll. I'm just giving true facts. About the premade and it's members.

DeletedUser

I changed my name because I wanted to leave my past behind and start new. Stats prove nothing. Your a troll. Leave this thread. And stop spamming.

-back on topic-

DeletedUser

lol devilin take it easy... you can be funny and whatnot, but leave this thread alone...play nice... =P

DeletedUser548

93 Internals, 52 barbarians ( I don't count the ones over ~7k, just because I'd do the same :p)

So erm... Let's count 93 + 52 = 145. Out of 262. That Is really sad.

A lot of the internals from Ridick were from an account she absorbed. (The other account owner didn't have time to play his own seriously, so decided to merge with Ridick4, and co-play.) Also, for those of you that didn't know, ~AD~ had a massive activity problem, where we'd often have players quit when they were frontline, or in Ridick's case, mixed in with other peoples clusters.

DeletedUser

http://us.twstats.com/us1/index.php?page=player&id=47939

http://us.twstats.com/us1/index.php?page=player&id=98111

Ok devlin you skyped me saying the noob i have as my co player. Here are both of your names showing you so much a noob you can not even get off the ground. You want to flame others forums why don't you get a life? I am actually building friendships with the other co players of Ridick4 and got a question. How many times when you start nobling someone that they hit restart and their village turn barb just before you noble? Just cause it says barb means nothing at all.

Truth is you can't ANSWER my question because you can't get off the ground. At least Gangsta Panda has credentials. Even if world 2 is delayed co-play currently it is still him and noise helping their friend on that world. Now if you can kindly stop dogging my tribe and clear out of this forum. I told you there is more information than you have and I am not bringing it here or anywhere else. Even on skype i did not inform you of everything I know.

DeletedUser

I have you the stats that proves that your not good ;)
And if you are
Why did you change your name?

And I'd say you are the fail troll. I'm just giving true facts. About the premade and it's members.

Don't know about him but changing names means jack to me. I can change my name cause I decided there is a cooler COA that I can make if I change my name to do it.

I can change my name because my new co player don't like my name and says to use a different name. Truth be told Changing a name is a useless ploy to bag on someone. Mind you this IS MY TRIBE AND NOT 63sins, Gangsta Panda's or ANYONE ELSES. Yes he posts more cause ya'll come to flame him. Gangsta Panda is my co player which makes him part owner of this tribe.

You want my stats? Anyone want to help find it.. F~D: Funny Duckers was the tribe name. It was a high performance world on .net sever. but since they constantly refresh stats on HP worlds harder to dig up. I formed that tribe and I coordinated the attacks and support. You want a good pre-made that has made top ranks then come join mine. Yes
I have friends both from skype and forums that i recruit. I believe everyone can improve if given the chance.

DeletedUser

Why? Because I'm not joining a premade It doesn't mean I can't discus them. Just quit your fatal attempt to get rid of me. You just make it more fun.

DeletedUser

Well if it's fun why do you want me to stop? How about we just see what happens in w4. If the tribe crashes through the ground then you have full bragging rights on me 24/7 on skype. If you have a problem with the tribe contact me on skype. You tell me on skype and still feel the need to post it on the forum.

DeletedUser

Why? Because I'm not joining a premade It doesn't mean I can't discus them. Just quit your fatal attempt to get rid of me. You just make it more fun.

everyone needs to just stop crying... you can not prove anything till the world starts and you see the players play

DeletedUser

Evan actully me and devlin made up so yeah... But whatever we will still own the direction which will be announced once the world starts ;). I saw on the Facebook page some local servers that haven't had a world released in a couple of months will have one announces in a few days. I hope it's us4.

DeletedUser

Evan actully me and devlin made up so yeah... But whatever we will still own the direction which will be announced once the world starts ;). I saw on the Facebook page some local servers that haven't had a world released in a couple of months will have one announces in a few days. I hope it's us4.

Well .LT starts 2 days before .US, and I will be playing there, perhaps If we don't like our starting area or the people that will join we might move to .US.