Smash Won W3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser724

My definition would be when the world is declared over. It has not been so therefore Smash did not win. Yes you guys dominated but that doesn't matter if you cant stay together.

Yes, the army would have taken over the world but didn't hold control over the world. They are 2 different things.

DeletedUser

They did take over the world, is what I said. Smash had no competition, hence the quitting.

Your definition is the TW definition, but when there's no competition is when the good tribes finish playing. Most tribes that finish worlds are a shade of their former selves, or are just the ones who stuck it out. They're not better at the game, just more persistent noobs.

DeletedUser1505

like (y)

yep,smash undoubtly won the world. As many players had said though,this was getting kinda boring,what with the no competition an all ;)
its hardly suprising that some players broke off,although i wouldent have expected them to be against smash :D

@destroyman1- this was hardly an opening,it was created from within the tribe.

@tore hund- i can hardly expect a person such as your self(mentioning what i think you are here would be banable ;) to understand RL>TW.
Tbh,i cant even expect you to understand TW, so lets just say that i think you are the "pathetic LOOSER" :)

DeletedUser

I was a former Smash member. In the beginning I loved being in the tribe; great players and great people and good leadership. As people started getting bored the good players left, including my co player Connor. The leaders seamed to disappear as well. This really was a big blow. I know that Matt had to arrange a funeral for his GF and I am very sorry for him but no one in Smash was told directly what was going on. To me I think everyone seemed to think that their leaders abandoned them.

Then Paper wings and smash.thelastmanstanding left and formed their own tribe. I personally loved this move as I thought it would REALLY spice the world up and maybe make it all fun again. X-Men starting to destroy some Smash members especially Noise. This should have been Smash's call to action, but no I receive a report saying your tribe has been disbanded.

Personally, I take this very bad. It almost seems as though this was a good excuse for Smash to disband as we might have actually found our first good opponent, but to me our leaders babied out on us, this IS NOT directed to Matt. If the leadership wanted to quit I think that they could of easily handed over the ropes to other members. I feel betrayed for all of my hard work I put into my account and into Smash itself, I feel very abandoned.

SO did Smash really win US3? Yes we did well when things were good for us, but did we really bare down as a tribe and fight for each other when we were in tough times? The answer to that question is a big NO.

DeletedUser

...@tore hund- i can hardly expect a person such as your self(mentioning what i think you are here would be banable ;) to understand RL>TW.
Tbh,i cant even expect you to understand TW, so lets just say that i think you are the "pathetic LOOSER" :)
When someone leaves a tribe without permission, you noble him, plain and simple. You don't need "permission" for that, just do it, and hiding behind that the leader is away and can't give the order, is just ridiculous and stupid.

It's even more stupid knowing the leader also is a dual account (then order can be given if you ever need one), so it's a complete mystery why Smash would be so helpless just because some players attack them...

Smash never declared WorldWar either, and was far away from any win with tribes as Nuts in their neighborhood. Nobody DARED to noble any town from Smash, and therefore Smash had an easy way to the top, but got shattered to little pieces as soon as anyone bothered to give them a little fight...and then they lost all respect from me.

They are not winners, but big LOOSERS IMO, and that's why they don't exist anymore
icon12.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was a former Smash member. In the beginning I loved being in the tribe; great players and great people and good leadership. As people started getting bored the good players left, including my co player Connor. The leaders seamed to disappear as well. This really was a big blow. I know that Matt had to arrange a funeral for his GF and I am very sorry for him but no one in Smash was told directly what was going on. To me I think everyone seemed to think that their leaders abandoned them.

Then Paper wings and smash.thelastmanstanding left and formed their own tribe. I personally loved this move as I thought it would REALLY spice the world up and maybe make it all fun again. X-Men starting to destroy some Smash members especially Noise. This should have been Smash's call to action, but no I receive a report saying your tribe has been disbanded.

Personally, I take this very bad. It almost seems as though this was a good excuse for Smash to disband as we might have actually found our first good opponent, but to me our leaders babied out on us, this IS NOT directed to Matt. If the leadership wanted to quit I think that they could of easily handed over the ropes to other members. I feel betrayed for all of my hard work I put into my account and into Smash itself, I feel very abandoned.

SO did Smash really win US3? Yes we did well when things were good for us, but did we really bare down as a tribe and fight for each other when we were in tough times? The answer to that question is a big NO.

You spied on us. And lied to my face, for that matter. No point in reading this.

And Tore Hund, you're clearly ignoring everything that was said. I'm fine with that, there's no point repeating myself to players like you, who will simply dog everything Smash said and attempt to make us look bad.

DeletedUser

I spied on you! Making some serious accusations now?

Let's see some proof to back up your talk!

DeletedUser

Why would Paper Wings lie, when he already knew we disbanded and had no incentive to lie, when I asked him? In fact, he was telling me for a very good reason :). You should come clean, lying ill becomes you.

And besides, you didn't even deny it. Psychology tells you a lot ;).

DeletedUser

...Tore Hund, you're clearly ignoring everything that was said. I'm fine with that, there's no point repeating myself to players like you, who will simply dog everything Smash said and attempt to make us look bad.
I have read everything, and if someone ignores what being said, it must be you then!

There were 2 players leaving without permission...2! And they even attacked Smash...being totally outnumbered...and you responded with NOTHING because the leader couldn't give the order to attack since he was away...even on a dualaccount???

You must be joking, or at least Smash looked like a joke, and you disbanded to get away the humiliation as you knew that Smash had become a joke anyway...pathetic LOOSERS
icon12.gif

DeletedUser

I have read everything, and if someone ignores what being said, it must be you then!

There were 2 players leaving without permission...2! And they even attacked Smash...being totally outnumbered...and you responded with NOTHING because the leader couldn't give the order to attack since he was away...even on a dualaccount???

You must be joking, or at least Smash looked like a joke, and you disbanded to get away the humiliation as you knew that Smash had become a joke anyway...pathetic LOOSERS
icon12.gif

Let me answer for the umpteenth time :).

2 players, the top players, left when the tribe was low on troops due to us having to pick up their slack. They were the largest by a good amount, players were discouraged and couldn't respond in time, and they had spies. In addition, both leaders (Matt and I) could not lead due to him organizing a funeral and me with problems of my own. The other players on the "dualaccount" are not leaders, they are just players.

You have yet to actually read anything I've been saying.

DeletedUser

As I already said, I have read it all, so that is not an issue here.

Now you summarized very well, that the tribe was all over with many more players wanting to leave, and Smash had become a sinking ship. End of story for Smash, but then not even try to imply that Smash WON W3, because we are all smiling here what happens when someone bothers to attack Smash for a change
icon7.gif

Now this thread is very amusing claiming Smash was a winnertribe, when in fact they disbanded when they got attacked by 2 players, and although big players, it was a 5:1 ratio. Amazing
icon12.gif

DeletedUser

u6s5l, just stop whining, smash did dominate yes but they didn't win.

you abandoned the tribe when we attacked, so its just a coward's play.

DeletedUser

Apparently smash won then, there big hug with nuts must have been overlooked.

DeletedUser1093

Actually that was quite easy :)

I wrote "SCUM wants your ass" at public forum, and the moderator removed it, and highlighted that "ass" was not allowed to write.

I then changed it to "SCUM wants your...ehrmm...bottom?", and BANG, I was permabanned at public forum! Wow...that was pretty fast and came right out of the blue
icon7.gif

It turned out that the moderator didn't want such tribes at the .UK, and then suddenly my ingame account was banned for life too, hehe, instead of just asking me to change the name of the tribe...

Jesus...that's the price to pay to have kids as moderators wanting to show their power, but I don't complain as I know it's part of TW whether I like it or not. Actually I did complain, but never got any answer, so I just started a new account instead of using more time on it :)

Hmmm, are we allowed to discuss bans on the public forums?

DeletedUser

To be frank. You did not win, nobody is yet to win a .us world. It is irrelevant that you think you have won as you have not.
You wouldn't enter a marathon and be twice as far as the runner behind you then go "Oh I'm tired I think I'll leave the race and never look back, I reckon I won that". Without actually crossing that line (the end of the world) you have not won.
Complaining about no competition is silly if part of your own tribe has split to fight you. Why don't you fight them? That's competition surely?

Sorted.

DeletedUser1505

As I already said, I have read it all, so that is not an issue here.

Now you summarized very well, that the tribe was all over with many more players wanting to leave, and Smash had become a sinking ship. End of story for Smash, but then not even try to imply that Smash WON W3, because we are all smiling here what happens when someone bothers to attack Smash for a change
icon7.gif

Now this thread is very amusing claiming Smash was a winnertribe, when in fact they disbanded when they got attacked by 2 players, and although big players, it was a 5:1 ratio. Amazing
icon12.gif

Tore hund-both last man and paper wings are very good players,and noise is just one acc,not that active.them ganging up on it is hardly a fair fight,surely you see it was a simple matter for those two large accounts to wipe the floor with noise in a matter of days?

Smash was hardly a sinking ship.if we were sinking,nuts and such are probably in davy jones locker then ;)
and yes,certainly anyone would get bored when they know there is not a tribe or player in the world to challenge them.

DeletedUser

Did you notice that the "other tribe" were players of Smash who stabbed Smash in the back? That's not seeing an opening, that's betraying your tribe when you know they're weak. Did you notice that the two players from Smash who defected were the top players? Did you notice that they had spies, and that a Nuts player (their leader, in fact) joined them?

This is the definition of seeing an opening. I'm very sorry that one of your leaders had a death in the family and that you had whatever you had going on, but neither of those things entitle you to be called the winners. Some guys saw that they could get further ahead by leaving you, and you weren't good enough/active enough/whatever the reason was to stop them. "Our highest scoring players decided to go into business for themselves, so we immediately decided to disband our tribe and stop playing" isn't winning anything.

DeletedUser

Yeaaaaahhhh, yeaaahhh I feel hardcore !!! Yeaaaahhh, yeaaaah always hardcore !!!

DeletedUser

Tore hund-both last man and paper wings are very good players,and noise is just one acc,not that active.them ganging up on it is hardly a fair fight,surely you see it was a simple matter for those two large accounts to wipe the floor with noise in a matter of days?

Smash was hardly a sinking ship.if we were sinking,nuts and such are probably in davy jones locker then ;)
and yes,certainly anyone would get bored when they know there is not a tribe or player in the world to challenge them.
So? For hardcore just send nukes with nobel only, and with 5:1 ratio it would be just a matter of time, despite spies or not. No big deal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.