Smash Won W3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1627

Just an observation

Ive been reading this thread and am a little confused. TW disbanded Nutsak with no warning and banned me, again without warning for my name? When I got back ,my tribe had already restarted with all its players ,and without an acting duke.Using the fact that you had no "LEADER" is obsurd.Someone should have takin over immeadiately.We had been allied with smash for a while now and i respect them,they were great players ,unfortunately the great players left and gave there accounts to players who didnt work to get where they were,but acted like they did until 2 single players left them .Im sure my tribe would have kept playing and appointed a new leader if this happened to them.Im sorry smash disbanned as they were good allies for quite some time.My heart goes out to smashNasty and his Girlfriend ,sorry to hear about the death of her father,my father has 6 months to live so i know what you are going through. As far as smash winning world 3,I see where you are coming from but realistically ,you only win when you are the last to be here.This world has barely begun , I admit you won up till now but that is not winning the world ,its winning for the time you were here.I am still puzzled why your tribe never appointed a new leader? Or at least put someone in charge for the meantime.Quitting wasnt the answer,reorganizing is what you should have done.As a tribe you cant blame your leader/s for your demize (excuse the spelling,ive been out of school now for 40 years,lol) And you cant blame 2 players for leaving either,you only have yourselves to blame since no one took the bull by the horns,i guess it was easier to quit than to start over with new leadership.Anyway,sorry to see you guys left ,i was hoping for a Big war at the end with you guys as friends

DeletedUser1401

Tore hund- don't rain down on other peoples success smash basically just did what no other tribe has down before. i think your just mad because you weren't apart of it. Also, i think you need to give a little sympathy for dead people you must remember this is just a game and it should stay that way.

DeletedUser

devilinvaders ----> Children use this forum. IMO your 3rd statement to Tore Hund more reflects your own persona. Im dissapointed you resorted to this to get your point across. Poor show.

As for the topic....

If the ex-smash players are good, and they want to continue, im sure they will put up a good fight and make there own choices on what to do.

Play the game, not the player

I'm sorry, but after the work me and luke put in destroying enemies, tribes that actually shown they are not even worth calling tribes. I'm a bit mad that a lot of players flame us just because most of our guys quited because they were bored

If the ex-smash players are good,

Beautiful Lies

This is my world that I'm playing at the moment with min3sh ( a former smash player ) So no worries. We are good.

DeletedUser

Ima gonna have to agree and say yes Smash was dominating ever since beginning and no one stood a chance(when in their prime) until their top 2 members left and started attacking them. but I will have to say Smash did not win W3. To say you win you have to have the world end. just like W1 and W2 .net TW family dominated the both worlds for a very long time but eventually fell apart after couples years on top of both worlds(way longer than smash lasted), yet everyone cleary knows in TW family prime no one could beat them, at the same time everyone cleary knows they did not win the worlds. I do believe smash woulda got smashed by X-Men and they wanted to save them selves the embarrassment of losing to a tribe that could actually stand a chance. Who cares how X-Men did it we all know at the end of the day they would have won a war against smash active leadership or not, backstabbing or not. So enough with all the excuses already im honestly tired of hearing well I have RL problems and so does other leader(im not trying to be disrespectful, I am greatly sorry to hear what happened and wish them the best) but seems to me everytime someone says anything smash resorts to well are leadership had RL problems time and time again ok we get that but leadership doesnt make up a tribe as a whole. If tribe didnt know how to handle them selves without leaders telling what to do then honestly you guys had bigger problems waiting to happen, and I still can't believe you guys didnt have a runner up who could take over leadership(seems kinda important as any good TW player knows anything can happen in RL and you might not be able to play for few days or even at all). If anything the other account sitters shoudla been being prepped for leadership seeing how they are playing in a leaders account.

So at end of the day If smash coulda beat X-Men they wouldnt have disbanded. Yes theirs alot of messed up things that has happened(not like smash is innocent either, you gotta look at it from a non smash view of course your gonna say your tribe hasn't or that would be weird but how think all smaller tribes smash was picking on felt I dont think they felt that was honorable at all). If anything X-Men woulda gained alot respect for smash if they woulda beat them it woulda finally been a fair fight.

You cant keep saying well if they wouldnt have left smash and backstabbed us we woulda won. You gotta realize it happens and you cant consider them smash anymore so ya maybe old smash coulda but new smash no as you can only consider the members in smash at time of disbanding as being smash. Its like having a tribe with all the top 50 players then disband and say well we coulda won if we wanted to, ya maybe but you didnt so no one cares and stop saying you did cause thats old news now and doesnt have anything to do with now.

Im not picking sides and just trying to say it how i see it, as I think all the players from smash and X-Men are very good but we all make mistakes and I think Smash shoulda stayed and fought this one out hell if ya bored it woulda made it way less boring and coulda left with a bang. It woulda been very good one but i do honestly think X-Men woulda won in the end as they probably did have spies and had a day ahead start and were top players of smash and in good location to take on smash. so if X-Men coulda took ya how can you say you won the world. Plus theirs still nuts who could give smash a run for their money to.

The tittle shoulda been Smash coulda won W3 but didnt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tore hund- don't rain down on other peoples success smash basically just did what no other tribe has down before. i think your just mad because you weren't apart of it. Also, i think you need to give a little sympathy for dead people you must remember this is just a game and it should stay that way.

I don't play here, if you didn't know. It's a 10 year old kid using my account, and he just learned how to build troops :)

I had great respect for Smash, but couldn't believe it when they disbanded instead of defending their member when 2 ex-members declared war against Smash. And after disbanding Smash, this thread came; Smash Won W3 !!! Jesus, it was so pathetic, I just had to write some words about it, although I'm finished with US3 :)

The excuses were so lame, it was hard to understand, with the leader away as the main problem. So what I say? He might never come back either, but who cares? Those 40 others playing had to deal with the situation, and responded by disbanding the tribe, and then became a joke, making this thread most amusing when trying to look like "winners", hehe :)

Well, you ended this tribe in disgrace, and reputation forever destroyed since you couldn't handle 2 bored players attacking Smash for fun. End of story :)

DeletedUser

Smash got smashed game over they didnt win it cuz world is still running bla bla bla.

This world only just begone!

DeletedUser1505

I'm sorry, but after the work me and luke put in destroying enemies, tribes that actually shown they are not even worth calling tribes. I'm a bit mad that a lot of players flame us just because most of our guys quited because they were bored

Beautiful Lies

This is my world that I'm playing at the moment with min3sh ( a former smash player ) So no worries. We are good.

What do you mean former,lol,im still here :p

and @ tore-hund-
thse two players were anything but bored,or attacking for fun.
and they took out one account,which is hardly impressive considering their size and skill.
also,you need activity and leadership skills,and experience to lead a tribe.everyone in smash knew we were going to win,and they just got bored,knowing that nothing could stop them.
then their low activity turned against them,and some people decided to try it on their own.
so its hardly suprising if we didnt feel like going on,being very active,only to win and become inactive again.
if you havent got any threats,the game isnt fun,yunno?
so people quit.
we had enough members with the experience,but not any active ones ;)

this,imo.was the best end for smash in the circumstances.we had done things no other tribe on this world had achieved and i hope we get to do it again on .net :)

DeletedUser623

From reading the many comments pertaining this particular subject I have come to a conclusion, Smash lost. Although we should not consider them in any way losers or noobs. Most people on the forum never had the chance to join this great tribe of epic proportions,and for the vast majority of Smash's existence NO tribe was even close to the amount of points,OD or skill that Smash did. When tribes get this huge of a lead sometimes people get bored. This could lead to inactivity (I was guilty of this myself). What I consider the other factor is leadership failure. But before I talk about that I would like to say a few things about Matt (TheSmashnasty): Matt is a very respectable person and leader, he has been the best leader that I have served under. Matt and (especially) Christii I am sorry for your loss, I cant even think about how hard the death pains you. Smash failed because of lack of communication from the leaders to the general population. I am not trying to flame anyone. I have the most respect for Smash and all its members. And Paper wings and Smash.thelastmanstanding, you guys are losers.

Respect,
Nick

DeletedUser

From reading the many comments pertaining this particular subject I have come to a conclusion, Smash lost. Although we should not consider them in any way losers or noobs. Most people on the forum never had the chance to join this great tribe of epic proportions,and for the vast majority of Smash's existence NO tribe was even close to the amount of points,OD or skill that Smash did. When tribes get this huge of a lead sometimes people get bored. This could lead to inactivity (I was guilty of this myself). What I consider the other factor is leadership failure. But before I talk about that I would like to say a few things about Matt (TheSmashnasty): Matt is a very respectable person and leader, he has been the best leader that I have served under. Matt and (especially) Christii I am sorry for your loss, I cant even think about how hard the death pains you. Smash failed because of lack of communication from the leaders to the general population. I am not trying to flame anyone. I have the most respect for Smash and all its members. And Paper wings and Smash.thelastmanstanding, you guys are losers.

Respect,
Nick

Lol, being a bit mad , aren't you ?

my respect to matt, but smash was at the point of breakdown.
40 members in a tribe in a world that is so small is just a failure on his self.
Every member was laying in each other nobling area , that will cause a problem.
If we dind't leave smash, someone else would have, so wipe those tears and face reality bro ;)

DeletedUser

Well that's a bit pathetic. I wouldn't say you won until you had removed all tribes of noticable rank. In otherwise the top 10 and everyone else was below 200K. But that's my opinion.

Sorry about your RL troubles, and hope you work them out.

DeletedUser

you guys are gross human beings, to be making fun of the tribe for being disbanded when somebody freaking DIED. you should all shut up and go to some therapists for your apparent lack of compassion for human life and suffering. this is a game. and Smash thoroughly dominated until a few players decided they were too good for the tribe that WAS CRUSHING THE COMPETITION. So they left unexpectedly, which I am sure made several people lose the heart to fight. then they come on the forums and mock their past tribe!?!?! Forget you guys. You guys are scum.

Congrats to all the other members of Smash that know how to act like a tribe and NOT destroy it. I am sad to see it break up, though, because this could have gone down in history as the fastest world to end. =/

u6/Matt, I hope I will be put on that list of people for a future smash, even though i was never really a part of this world due to other issues and us1. I miss you guys, and wish you the best. My condolences to Matt and Christi and their family for the loss. I understand- something like that completely takes away all your motivation to play a game. I hope to catch you fellow Smashers around some time... until we meet again, I tip my hat off to you.

-Chris

P.S. In a literal, tribalwars-based sense, Smash did not win. But in their hearts and minds they know they did. the problem with you idiots posting here is you do not know how to infer, or use your brains at all. you take everything at face value. and dont compare a game to a marathon. do you practice for years before playing tribalwars? no. not the best analogy, but nice attempt.

P.P.S. good luck to all remaining players and tribes, minus those who deserted smash. I hope you all crush these individuals and teach them the cost of mutiny.

DeletedUser

You didn't win..... you failed to keep your tribe together until the end. there is no denying that you were a good tribe but at the end of the day you will just go down as the tribe that could have been but didn't. don't kid yourself former smash members, you didn't win. you didn't see the game to the end. we struggle with this and plan for the same situation that caused you to disband everyday on W1 and no matter how much we pull ahead of everyone else on w1 we won't be the winners unless we are the ones standing at the end.

In the end every number 1 tribe should take note of this and realize that half the battle at some point is just keeping the ship afloat. GL to whom ever assumes the number 1 spot on w3 it is not as easy as you think at the top.

~jbird152
Ego! W1

DeletedUser

You didn't win..... you failed to keep your tribe together until the end. there is no denying that you were a good tribe but at the end of the day you will just go down as the tribe that could have been but didn't. don't kid yourself former smash members, you didn't win. you didn't see the game to the end. we struggle with this and plan for the same situation that caused you to disband everyday on W1 and no matter how much we pull ahead of everyone else on w1 we won't be the winners unless we are the ones standing at the end.

In the end every number 1 tribe should take note of this and realize that half the battle at some point is just keeping the ship afloat. GL to whom ever assumes the number 1 spot on w3 it is not as easy as you think at the top.

~jbird152
Ego! W1

You clearly don't know anything about smash. If you could have seen us a few weeks later, you could have clearly see it's becoming inactive due to no competition, we just eated up players like there barbarians.

DeletedUser

*yawn*

You guys are going nowhere, it's clear you don't want to agree, but this thread was about why Smash disbanded as much as whether or not Smash unofficially won W3. I think I'll ask for a moderator to lock this by my request, because it's so circular.

DeletedUser

Well, smash unofficially did win and that is final.

Umad smash haters?

DeletedUser

Yeah to be honest all those guys are focusing on the fact you said you won, when obviously there is more to it than that. like i said, i feel all you smash guys. it is tough with no leaders. good leaders like the smash leaders lead as much through moral support and talking and joking around as they do through giving orders.

also, on the Paper Wings account, did new people inherit the account? because the original guy seemed to me a lot nicer, and that he never would have stabbed those people in the back.

DeletedUser623

I agree with Mashman, they do seem to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed

DeletedUser

Yeah to be honest all those guys are focusing on the fact you said you won, when obviously there is more to it than that. like i said, i feel all you smash guys. it is tough with no leaders. good leaders like the smash leaders lead as much through moral support and talking and joking around as they do through giving orders.

also, on the Paper Wings account, did new people inherit the account? because the original guy seemed to me a lot nicer, and that he never would have stabbed those people in the back.

Lol they are the real paper wings believe me;)

Status
Not open for further replies.