Smash Won W3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

also, on the Paper Wings account, did new people inherit the account? because the original guy seemed to me a lot nicer, and that he never would have stabbed those people in the back.

I actually just messaged him and he was very nice.

DeletedUser

Actually it was. You left Smash and immediately started attacking them

Lol, wat should we do ? huggin each other ?
It's tribalWARS and not tribalHUGS and the excuse of, we weren't ready for the attack is a bit of a unwacked argument , because at the point of incomings no one is ;)

DeletedUser623

Umm as stated in one of your other co's reply, you guys at the time had been planning it for two weeks so infact you were ready. From what I have also heard is that a world wide war was going through the planning stages. If you had waited then you would have had plenty of munchies. But no you guys are to much of pansies to have take Smash down like men

DeletedUser

Umm as stated in one of your other co's reply, you guys at the time had been planning it for two weeks so infact you were ready. From what I have also heard is that a world wide war was going through the planning stages. If you had waited then you would have had plenty of munchies. But no you guys are to much of pansies to have take Smash down like men

Even if there was a world wide war there wouldn't have been any "munchies". We basically attacked who we wanted it would have just been more of a public announcement, we basically were warring every tribe. Except for Nuts and honestly I dont think that alliance was going to end because it seemed as though our leadership had good ties with Carsinated.

DeletedUser623

Well then... I Pretty much have nothing to say another than we should have declared on Nuts

DeletedUser

start reading -.- I was talking about the opponent , not us.

DeletedUser

Well then... I Pretty much have nothing to say another than we should have declared on Nuts

Or maybe smash shoulda split into 2 even tribes and warred each other.(Now that woulda been cool and not boring for once) or maybe just for fun of it every member of smash left and start their own tribe and all declare war on each other? hmm that would be exciting. or maybe they should get rid of all tribes and each player for them selfs?

haha I'm mostly joking cause i know that would never happen but wouldnt that be interesting if it did.

DeletedUser

I dont see how people can call these guys pansies. They did what many other players were to afraid or even to inexperienced to do and they went against the tide and decided to have some fun. In my eyes it was a smart move and i think Paper Wings and all his co-players did a very good thing. I congratulate them :p :D

DeletedUser

I dont see how people can call these guys pansies. They did what many other players were to afraid or even to inexperienced to do and they went against the tide and decided to have some fun. In my eyes it was a smart move and i think Paper Wings and all his co-players did a very good thing. I congratulate them :p :D

I agree and I messaged them and told them to keep up the great work:p

DeletedUser

Luckily for me i know some of them. Im sorry but its true. Everyone in my eyes should just calm down a bit and enjoy the game as it comes. If Smash was all they were said to be then they should of by now tried to re-organize themselves and then it would be even better as at the moment they are nu-orginised and spread out and easy pickings. It was a good and sound move by X-Men and they made the right decision at the right time. If they planned it so what thats to there benefit. :D ;)

DeletedUser

Thank you.
We did what other players wanted too but they thought nobody wanted the same thing, but they all blame us but I got lots of questions to join x-men sooo smash that good at all;)

I agree and I messaged them and told them to keep up the great work:p

Luv ya.

Luckily for me i know some of them. Im sorry but its true. Everyone in my eyes should just calm down a bit and enjoy the game as it comes. If Smash was all they were said to be then they should of by now tried to re-organize themselves and then it would be even better as at the moment they are nu-orginised and spread out and easy pickings. It was a good and sound move by X-Men and they made the right decision at the right time. If they planned it so what thats to there benefit. :D ;)

Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.