the premium features are broken...

DeletedUser

the new premium features mean that if you have enough money you have unlimited resources...

this is done using the village merchant in the market

if I trade 1000 wood for wood with the merchant I will get 1250 wood back... (25% increase) that might not seem like much but lets say you do this a few times

1000 > 1250 > 1562.5 > 1953.125 > 2441.40625 > 3051.7578125

you may notice that the increase gets bigger everytime... so if you don't spend those resources and instead use it to increase how much you are earning by this method you can start getting a lot of resources for 10 pp... lets say you have 5k resources you are now getting 1k everytime... can you imagine how big you will be by the time newbie protection ends?

this equates to unlimited resources as long as you can afford to buy them with real money... feel free to form your own opinions on that...

DeletedUser2725

This is also classed as cheating, Wish TW will stop changing thing to spoon feed people.

Why can't we just let skill decide who's best and not money.

If things continue quitting TW is defiantly on the cards.

From a very unhappy customer. -1 to Innogames.

DeletedUser

where is the rule against this?

Deadbeef, he's saying other players consider it cheating. It sort of takes advantage of a system that was never meant to be used that way or that much...

DeletedUser

Deadbeef, he's saying other players consider it cheating. It sort of takes advantage of a system that was never meant to be used that way or that much...

yh true but the sad thing is that because he/she isn't breaking any rules innogames can't ban him for it... maybe changes can be made though?

DeletedUser2725

It should be a 1:1 trade, Innogames have turned this into more of a business now than a game which I'm not impressed with at all, I'm sure I'm not the only one either who agrees. Fair enough paying for premium, which I do, but paying for 20% more res, paying for immediate trade that gives you lots more res for nothing is ridiculous.

DeletedUser

It should be a 1:1 trade, Innogames have turned this into more of a business now than a game which I'm not impressed with at all, I'm sure I'm not the only one either who agrees. Fair enough paying for premium, which I do, but paying for 20% more res, paying for immediate trade that gives you lots more res for nothing is ridiculous.

I can't agree more its the increase in resources is what makes this so broken... the ability to also split a build time in half just makes it worse...

DeletedUser

there is a chance that its a glitch though... the marketplace says it should be 0:8 from what I can tell meaning you should be losing resources whenever you do it...

DeletedUser2725

there is a chance that its a glitch though... the marketplace says it should be 0:8 from what I can tell meaning you should be losing resources whenever you do it...

I do hope it is a glitch but whatever has gone on its possibly ruined the world for all players but a few.

DeletedUser

I do hope it is a glitch but whatever has gone on its possibly ruined the world for all players but a few.

if its fixed early as in ASAP then it will have had an effect but hopefully 1 that can be overcome... if not they should reset the server and refund all pp spent

DeletedUser329

You are correct. It should have been a 1:1 ratio and it was 0.8, causing players to have the vast advantage they have had.
This was an error on my part when setting the world.
I apologize to everyone this has effected. The setting has now been changed to 1:1.
The error caused the excessive unbalancing of the first 5 days. Now the ratio has been corrected this will be resolved.
The premium features have recommended settings that ensure the game is fairly balanced, unfortunately on this occasion the settings were set incorrectly.

Again sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused any of you.

Sincerely,

Aliyah.

DeletedUser

You are correct. It should have been a 1:1 ratio and it was 0.8, causing players to have the vast advantage they have had.
This was an error on my part when setting the world.
I apologize to everyone this has effected. The setting has now been changed to 1:1.
The error caused the excessive unbalancing of the first 5 days. Now the ratio has been corrected this will be resolved.
The premium features have recommended settings that ensure the game is fairly balanced, unfortunately on this occasion the settings were set incorrectly.

Again sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused any of you.

Sincerely,

Aliyah.

I understand that mistakes happen but someone has a population of 4k+... he/she will be able to noble soon and by the time those of us who didn't take advantage get our 1st village he/she will have 3... for this reason and in the interests of fairness could the server be reset?

DeletedUser2725

and in the interests of fairness could the server be reset?

I think its very unfair to reset the server on the top players, they spent their money on them features and to reset it would not be the best of ideas, unless refunded.

Either way thankyou for the mods for their response and their actions to this problem.

DeletedUser

I think its very unfair to reset the server on the top players, they spent their money on them features and to reset it would not be the best of ideas, unless refunded.

Either way thankyou for the mods for their response and their actions to this problem.

I can't agree more and do think they should be refunded :)

DeletedUser

4 of the top 5 are in IDC... that tribe just got a huge boost ahead of the rest of the world...

DeletedUser

I agree. They should run a poll or a survey of some sort, and if the majority agrees with a restart, we should all start over. If not, this world is gonna suck....

DeletedUser

4 of the top 5 are in IDC... that tribe just got a huge boost ahead of the rest of the world...

Don't want to bring world politics into a non-world thread, but please don't be upset that we are active recruiters and saw a benefit in recruiting players that are doing well.

Also we don't just recruit for points, they have troops as well(check ODA :p)