the premium features are broken...

DeletedUser

Everyone had equal access to it, therefore it is not necessarily his fault that no one else to advantage of it. In addition, that is a fallacy; because of morale issues and his lack of experience/skill to assume that he could noble tribes who are organized and can support his targets would be very unlikely, if not extremely difficult.

When a player like chris2218 was double what rank 2 was in World 1 of this server late in the game, it is unfair to say that he can noble anything he wants without trouble (as morale exists) solely because he was bigger. The same applies here :).

DeletedUser

No its not the same because on US1 he got there using skills. The player in first bought it.

DeletedUser

Everyone had equal access to it, therefore it is not necessarily his fault that no one else took advantage of it. In addition, that is a fallacy; because of morale issues and his lack of experience/skill to assume that he could noble tribes who are organized and can support his targets would be very unlikely, if not extremely difficult.

When a player like chris2218 was double what rank 2 was in World 1 of this server late in the game, it is unfair to say that he can noble anything he wants without trouble (as morale exists) solely because he was bigger. The same applies here :).

There's that too :). To add, the rank 2 player joined in August on W1, while the rank 1 player joined what appears to be three months earlier. If chris2218 is skilled, obviously he can be caught up to. Therefore, so can this player on W6, no?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Absolutely could have, but that's up for debate, and we can only wait and see how it plays out :). Fortunately, there's been worse imbalances that eventually right themselves, and I will not predict that this will or will not right itself. However, we can only wait and see :).

DeletedUser

Absolutely could have, but that's up for debate, and we can only wait and see how it plays out :). Fortunately, there's been worse imbalances that eventually right themselves, and I will not predict that this will or will not right itself. However, we can only wait and see :).

agreed...

DeletedUser

I would recommend that, as a democratic society, everybody consider the real problems that we currently face, and join the petition-movement that has been set up here :)

DeletedUser

No I'm sorry but I don't see. If the two players that have nobles aren't mass attacked nothing is gonna happen to them. In fact, still nothing is going to happen to them because as soon as someone almost get nobles they can attack them with villages full of troops and noble the player that is catching up. Also players joining late now don't in fact have the same chance to use the pp feature while it was imbalanced so that statement is also invalid.

DeletedUser

Players joining late are basically at the disadvantage that anyone who joins the world a month late had. In addition, they could've joined at the same time and had the feature. Again, not seeing how that changes that it's been done and how the rank 2 player (who is within a few hundred K out of 13mil points of being rank 1) on W1 joined 3 months late and is still succeeding doesn't invalidate that.

Yes, now it is imbalanced. Is there anything we can do? No. Is it guaranteed that the world will forever be imbalanced completely, and that it couldn't shift? No.

As I said, joining at a disadvantage does not guarantee a failure, otherwise anyone who joins after the first day would theoretically be at a disadvantage. If people joined W1 3 months late and are rank 2, almost rank 1, then it is conceivable that it could happen in W6. And I'm sure I can pull up many more examples of players starting at a disadvantage and outgrowing competition. Therefore, I'm not seeing the proof to the counterargument.

DeletedUser

The proof is that the player has 3 villages on the 7th day. There is nothing to be explained. It is on the rankings and all over the forum.

DeletedUser

And I have explained how that can be counterbalanced as the world moves on. By the time the current rank 2 player on W1 joined, the current rank 1 player had been in the world for three months. By the time the current rank 2 joined, the current rank 1 had over 30 villages. So, clearly it can balance. We'll have to see how it goes.

DeletedUser

Even during startup he was much larger than many players in his area. muuh was in the middle of the world, joined at the same time, reached 4mil points and was not rimmed by chris2218. Size at the start =/= consistent imbalance, usually. Otherwise core tribes would simply be able to expand to the rim easily everytime, which is not the case as we know.

DeletedUser

I spent all day farming and farming.. finally looted 1 million resources. and I once again realized farming is waste of my life.

the biggest reason people quiting this game is because Tribalwar is a time consuming game that affecting people's RL.

this PP feature was very interesting. I think it was reasonable because it is so much worth to pay $100 and save my precious time.

Having a special world with this feature really isnt too bad.

I am sure lots of people would be interested in US World6 once rumor about this feature is spread by word of mouth.

People who join late will also get a chance to catch up core players very quick with this feature. (Build Academy within 3~5 days)

and then its going to be pure skill competition rather than ranked by how much time you can spend on farming per day. (**Differentiation vs other worlds**)

DeletedUser

I spent all day farming and farming.. finally looted 1 million resources. and I once again realized farming is waste of my life.

the biggest reason people quiting this game is because Tribalwar is a time consuming game that affecting people's RL.

this PP feature was very interesting. I think it was reasonable because it is so much worth to pay $100 and save my precious time.

Having a special world with this feature really isnt too bad.

I am sure lots of people would be interested in US World6 once rumor about this feature is spread by word of mouth.

People who join late will also get a chance to catch up core players very quick with this feature. (Build Academy within 3~5 days)

and then its going to be pure skill competition rather than ranked by how much time you can spend on farming per day. (**Differentiation vs other worlds**)
That doesn't make any sense

DeletedUser

You are correct. It should have been a 1:1 ratio and it was 0.8, causing players to have the vast advantage they have had.
This was an error on my part when setting the world.
I apologize to everyone this has effected. The setting has now been changed to 1:1.
The error caused the excessive unbalancing of the first 5 days. Now the ratio has been corrected this will be resolved.
The premium features have recommended settings that ensure the game is fairly balanced, unfortunately on this occasion the settings were set incorrectly.

Again sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused any of you.

Sincerely,

Aliyah.

Thank button :p. Nah, i think it's good you apologized :). I appreciate it. (implement a thank button plz ;))

DeletedUser

I particularly love the fact that the players who complained about this on the externals, the ones who made the biggest fit, ended up in IDC.

DeletedUser

I don't really know how you got some misconstrued idea that IDC = abusers, but it's wrong. We are just good. People complaining about people using options available to them is fine, and it shows that they at least know a *little* something about TW. And IDC recruits people who know what they're doing.

How is that fascinating again? It's completely normal.