the premium features are broken...

DeletedUser

You're not the only one I was responding to, though if something is against the rules you'd generally be implying they should be banned for it (what do we do when something is against the rules, leave it be?).

However, let's just assume that you didn't ask for them to be banned. I'm just responding the myriad others who did :).

DeletedUser

I say since the rule was 0.8 ratio, i say you should of kept it in place so i could spend $100 in prem to get up. If i would of realized you could buy your resources i would of done it. I personally think it should of been left alown at least. Or perhaps put it at 0.9 ration. IDK, still believe there is a small unfair advantage there they could hurry and get a head start then you switch settings and prevent others from doing the samething as well.

DeletedUser

I say since the rule was 0.8 ratio, i say you should of kept it in place so i could spend $100 in prem to get up. If i would of realized you could buy your resources i would of done it. I personally think it should of been left alown at least. Or perhaps put it at 0.9 ration. IDK, still believe there is a small unfair advantage there they could hurry and get a head start then you switch settings and prevent others from doing the samething as well.
..........are you serious?

DeletedUser

Players aren't punished for admin errors, which do and have occurred. (see w41 barb fiasco) What they did was not exploiting a bug.

DeletedUser

this must be one hell of a cash cow for tw tolet it sand so the rich get this world to huh !!!!

Request: un fair for members of idc to be sofar ahead
S.O.LIGHT
2012-03-25 19:54:44
i pay for a prem to and i didnt get that make this a fair game stop him from doing any thing tell the rest of us are up to him or take those pt away or restart the game its un fair and i pay just like him

Lisa
2012-03-26 02:21:50
Hello S.O.LIGHT,

Everyone had the same opportunity to use the premium feature as he did. It was changed in response to players concerns. The world will not be reset nor will all the players who did use the feature be banned.

That tribe would be ahead anyway without this.

best regards,
Aliya/Lisa

We're constantly looking for ways to improve our customer support experience.

I'm totally pissed about it- I want them both restarted. or restrict nobling until the next 10 players can noble too.
this is what a friend of mine said about it

Yeah it's bs. Just doesn't make sense. Unless they are turning it into a real money maker for them. I just can't see spending that kind of money.
and another friend we should pull a walk out see what tw says then

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TW is still free game , no one asks you to spend money , they did this coz they could , you dont coz you cant it's as simple as that. And as someone said it's not players fault that admin made mistake , in some worlds it's normal like this to trade with merchants at this ratio_On top of that with enough skill you guys can catch with those top2 , this is still young world , so stop whining about it , and get to work :p

DeletedUser

I just said and have said before that I don't think they should be banned. The mistake did have a major influence on the world though so I think an ingame poll should be sent to see what the majority of players want.

It doesn't matter what the players want. WE don't make decisions like this. People Aliyah has to report to make these decisions and WE have NO influence over those decisions.

This isn't an endgame scenario, we have no control or influence over what is going to happen so please get that misconception out of your head now.

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter what the players want. WE don't make decisions like this. People Aliyah has to report to make these decisions and WE have NO influence over those decisions.

This isn't an endgame scenario, we have no control or influence over what is going to happen so please get that misconception out of your head now.

tribal wars will die if it doesn't listen to its customers

DeletedUser329

tribal wars will die if it doesn't listen to its customers

Why did we change it from 0.8:1 ?

This is going around in circles.

If you are not happy with the situation on world 6. Play another world.

There is nothing more that can be, or I believe should be, realistically done about this on this world.

DeletedUser

Why did we change it from 0.8:1 ?

This is going around in circles.

If you are not happy with the situation on world 6. Play another world.

There is nothing more that can be, or I believe should be, realistically done about this on this world.

that was in relation to 'que?''s comment about players having no influence...

indeed it seems we are just going round in circles and will just have to see if it does balance out or not :/

DeletedUser

24g2gl1.jpg

DeletedUser2389

Wonder how long before all the whiners start demanding for the opening of a new world

DeletedUser

Allright we have to look at this from everyone's position. I'm a normal TW player like all of you are, and I haven't got the opportunity to use this 'glitch' because I started a little bit later. I think it's not fair because if those guys who had the opportunity have a little amount of skills (they probably have) they have a HUGE headstart. Nobody can deny that. Even with all my experience i think it's nearly impossible to catch up on them.

Let's say when i get a first confrontation with him, he will have already something about 85 villages? In that time i will have about 25 maybe? Even if i use al my tactics, timing techniques and skills he will always have more villages and troops. So we can clearly say it's unfair.

But when i look at it from the other side, if i (maybe accidently) used that 'glitch' i really wouldn't been angry about it and i would defend myself to. So there's actually no reason for a ban or any kind of punishment for those who used it.

So the conclution is that this world is unfair, but we can't actually do anything about it. Resetting the world isn't an option for innogames, punishment/ban is no option for the top guys and doing nothing is no option for all the rest.

I guess it should come from those guys who used it and are in the top now. Comon guys, do you really enjoy this? you're the first in ranking in W6 now and you got a huge headstart caused by a 'glitch'. I can guarantee you that you won't get any fame if 1 of you guys ends up on the 1st place in rankings. If you're packing out with your experiences on another world and you say: "hey i ended up first on W6" people will remember your name and say: "Omgzor that's the guy who won w6 because of that glitch, what a noob, he ruined the world". Could you deal with that? I don't think so.

Moral of the story: W6 is totaly screwed, because nobody want's to adjust himself for the good being of many other ppl. -> where all to selfish to fix this problem. :(:(

DeletedUser

Allright we have to look at this from everyone's position. I'm a normal TW player like all of you are, and I haven't got the opportunity to use this 'glitch' because I started a little bit later. I think it's not fair because if those guys who had the opportunity have a little amount of skills (they probably have) they have a HUGE headstart. Nobody can deny that. Even with all my experience i think it's nearly impossible to catch up on them.

Let's say when i get a first confrontation with him, he will have already something about 85 villages? In that time i will have about 25 maybe? Even if i use al my tactics, timing techniques and skills he will always have more villages and troops. So we can clearly say it's unfair.

But when i look at it from the other side, if i (maybe accidently) used that 'glitch' i really wouldn't been angry about it and i would defend myself to. So there's actually no reason for a ban or any kind of punishment for those who used it.

So the conclution is that this world is unfair, but we can't actually do anything about it. Resetting the world isn't an option for innogames, punishment/ban is no option for the top guys and doing nothing is no option for all the rest.

I guess it should come from those guys who used it and are in the top now. Comon guys, do you really enjoy this? you're the first in ranking in W6 now and you got a huge headstart caused by a 'glitch'. I can guarantee you that you won't get any fame if 1 of you guys ends up on the 1st place in rankings. If you're packing out with your experiences on another world and you say: "hey i ended up first on W6" people will remember your name and say: "Omgzor that's the guy who won w6 because of that glitch, what a noob, he ruined the world". Could you deal with that? I don't think so.

Moral of the story: W6 is totaly screwed, because nobody want's to adjust himself for the good being of many other ppl. -> where all to selfish to fix this problem. :(:(

IMHO you just summed it all up... :) there really isn't much else to say...

DeletedUser

It generally takes approximately 1 month (if you're an average player) to reach 5k points and noble a village. Many players who rank 1 in worlds are not there from the first day, therefore to say that it is impossible to catch up is not a valid argument.

First of all, that situation would arise between two players of unequal skill. That does not mean that we should compensate more than is done with morale and such already, otherwise we'd penalize every player who was 85 villages and attacked a player with 25. Second of all, that is a bit exaggerated comparison. Players who start a world a month before others can easily be caught up to.

The rest, I don't believe is worth arguing, as it's more subjective.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It generally takes approximately 1 month (if you're an average player) to reach 5k points and noble a village. Many players who rank 1 in worlds are not there from the first day, therefore to say that it is impossible to catch up is not a valid argument.

First of all, that situation would arise between two players of unequal skill. That does not mean that we should compensate more than is done with morale and such already, otherwise we'd penalize every player who was 85 villages and attacked a player with 25. Second of all, that is a bit exaggerated comparison. Players who start a world a month before others can easily be caught up to.

The rest, I don't believe is worth arguing, as it's more subjective.

just for an update the #1 player now has 3 villages... how many will he/she have before someone outside of the top 10 has a 2nd village?

DeletedUser

Thank you for quoting me, but I'm not sure how my point is invalidated. I just want to make sure that wasn't some sort of counter-argument.

DeletedUser

See, that's what i mean, he can just nobel what he want's cause nobody got enough troops to stop it. Imagine that your 1 of the guys who got nobled, would you like it if someone nobled you for such a stupid mistake? I don't think so.