Theory - US5

DeletedUser1093

I thought it was a legitimate argument. Unless of course they are non-persons so don't count as part of 'Everyone.'

DeletedUser1093

Pot calling the Kettle Black?

I am a non-person as well, can I join without an interview?

DeletedUser1446

The SPAM Team just arrived right?? Shut up guys :p

I´m in!!!

DeletedUser1093

Spam team, but Nuke said we were trolls. I am confused on who I am, as well as what I need to do to join this tribe

DeletedUser1214

Pot calling the Kettle Black?

I am a non-person as well, can I join without an interview?

Loophole in the system, I like.

The SPAM Team just arrived right?? Shut up guys :p

I´m in!!!

Shut up KS, I'm holding you in contempt. This is a hearing.

Spam team, but Nuke said we were trolls. I am confused on who I am, as well as what I need to do to join this tribe

I said you were a troll, none of this "we" stuff. To join this tribe you need to be either a person and get interviewed or non-person and just join.

DeletedUser1381

correct therefore no interview needed. If the other leaders have to interview i request a rootbeer because i get thirsty.. Also would it hurt to skype me some potato chips next time. Thanks :)

DeletedUser1214

correct therefore no interview needed. If the other leaders have to interview i request a rootbeer because i get thirsty.. Also would it hurt to skype me some potato chips next time. Thanks :)

and some dip with those potato chips. Second thought, lets just make a party of the whole thing. BBQ, Beers.. we are sorted.

Troll's are people too, spammers are parasites.