Theory - US5

DeletedUser1381

and some dip with those potato chips. Second thought, lets just make a party of the whole thing. BBQ, Beers.. we are sorted.

Troll's are people too, spammers are parasites.

Amen!! Im looking forward to this! Dont let me down! ;)

DeletedUser

Ok before the Spaming continues i would like to say it was me and Theory who came up with it we asked Bcardi about his experience and so it is fair. Please keep the spam to a minimum and Nuke and Heir you too interested? Would be good to have a chat with you two spammers.

DeletedUser1214

Ok before the Spaming continues i would like to say it was me and Theory who came up with it we asked Bcardi about his experience and so it is fair. Please keep the spam to a minimum and Nuke and Heir you too interested? Would be good to have a chat with you two spammers.

I am still considering my options. I may be unbanned on .net forums soon. So may possibly shift back there. I have a couple of premades there and co-playing offers.

I will stop spamming here as it obviously distracts from what you are trying to do. Whether I apply or not, good luck with your premade.

- Marc

DeletedUser

I am still considering my options. I may be unbanned on .net forums soon. So may possibly shift back there. I have a couple of premades there and co-playing offers.

I will stop spamming here as it obviously distracts from what you are trying to do. Whether I apply or not, good luck with your premade.

- Marc

I see, .Net was were i came from and have always found it very fun. I hope you do get unbanned ;)

Thanks for that, i will need all the luck i can get but im sure this is going to bbe very fun and entertaining :p

DeletedUser1214

I see, .Net was were i came from and have always found it very fun. I hope you do get unbanned ;)

Thanks for that, i will need all the luck i can get but im sure this is going to bbe very fun and entertaining :p

I might join Googly's premade. I love annoying him.

DeletedUser

I might join Googly's premade. I love annoying him.

Oh gawwwwwd...it's meant to be my final world (I know that I've had 4 final worlds now but this time I'm gonna stick to it :p)

He would love that would'nt he ;)

[sarcasm]Yes...I'd absolutely love to have to put up with Marc in a tribe I lead...[/sarcasm]

Anyway, why bring my premade stuff here?

This is about Theory, not Googly - I know the two are interchangable, but still :D

DeletedUser1214

Oh gawwwwwd...it's meant to be my final world (I know that I've had 4 final worlds now but this time I'm gonna stick to it :p)

[sarcasm]Yes...I'd absolutely love to have to put up with Marc in a tribe I lead...[/sarcasm]

Anyway, why bring my premade stuff here?

This is about Theory, not Googly - I know the two are interchangable, but still :D

Googly in all honesty, I am not that bad if I am serious about something. I just can't stand being lead by people like.. Kusty for example. I would trust you to lead me. I know you would be active and I also respect you as a Tribal Wars player and as a person.

You know I have moments where I am serious, the attitude I portray on externals, in mails and on skype is different to how I am in game. I would in no way ruin this premade like you did to Love (although I never really cared for Love to begin with).

As for this premade, I am sorry for taking away from what you are trying to do. From now on this will be strictly Theory talk.

DeletedUser1093

[sarcasm]Googly in all honesty, I am not that bad if I am serious about something. I just can't stand being lead by people like.. Kusty for example. I would trust you to lead me. I know you would be active and I also respect you as a Tribal Wars player and as a person.

You know I have moments where I am serious, the attitude I portray on externals, in mails and on skype is different to how I am in game. I would in no way ruin this premade like you did to Love (although I never really cared for Love to begin with).

As for this premade, I am sorry for taking away from what you are trying to do. From now on this will be strictly Theory talk.

Fixed a typo.

DeletedUser1446

People join this Premade... Sir Sandrius will pay first 3 months premium for everyone:)

DeletedUser

I cant fully speak for Bcardi, though doubtfully he would play a lot. As he is bussy with his account on .net.

DeletedUser

I cant fully speak for Bcardi, though doubtfully he would play a lot. As he is bussy with his account on .net.

Yeah he is very busy, but this hole premade doesn't just depend on him :)

I have also spoken to him and i do believe he might actually play. But we will wait and see :p

DeletedUser

Well firstly i would like to speak to you on Skype. Stats arnt everything. If you have Skype please add me like everyone else. Thanks :D