Thesis of the Day

DeletedUser

and 10 soldiers wisely led will get killed by 1000 soldiers with the ability to hold a sword. Your statement is invalid.
If they only can hold a sword and not fight with it and those 10 other man can shoot with guns I doubt your 1000 men holding a sword will win.
Let me adjust his thesis: Quality is way more fun and challenging than qantity.

Quantity is easy, just hide in de group, if you want quality, you'll have to excell, take the challenge. That's TW.
Dude, you are in a mass tribe yourself :/

DeletedUser

Maybe yu should change your sig, so everyine can see the right S1nful :rolleyes:
We are elite :p 3 members only :cool:

DeletedUser

Let me adjust his thesis: Quality is way more fun and challenging than qantity.

Quantity is easy, just hide in de group, if you want quality, you'll have to excell, take the challenge. That's TW.

A good thesis was provided, you had no reason to change it.

Your constant underlying poking fun at larger tribes isn't going to get you far on this server. That is backed up by the fact that the people you're constantly pestering are as a tribe reaching nobles now.

If I were you I would seriously be watching what I say because you might say its more fun with a smaller group and you'll excel with a smaller group but EVERY other tribe that was like that in the past failed miserably

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but its too early for "elite" tribes
they come around late in the game maybe 3 months in then they can start but players with 1 town are not "elite"

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but its too early for "elite" tribes
they come around late in the game maybe 3 months in then they can start but players with 1 town are not "elite"

I get what you mean, but when i say Elite, i mean a small tribe. Bad choice of words :)

DeletedUser3057

maybe that's true, but as i said on the other forum: everybody knows my opinion now. Gonna act a bit more normal from now on :p

NO DONT. BEING SINFUL IS MORE FUN THAN BEING NORMALLY BORING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE....lmao

Dont be a sheep and follow the crowd, stand out from the crowd and be sinful......:truelove: