Thesis of the Day

DeletedUser

What if he discovered that people are less annoyed if you don't use capslock all the time

DeletedUser

NO DONT. BEING SINFUL IS MORE FUN THAN BEING NORMALLY BORING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE....lmao

Dont be a sheep and follow the crowd, stand out from the crowd and be sinful......:truelove:

lololol, thanks ;). But i can't keep spending as much time as i used to spend on TW. I'll have to study more :(

DeletedUser

Let's discuss a new thesis: u6s5l is a good mod and deserved the promotion :D

DeletedUser

NOOOEEEEESSSSSS
Don't give Or-el credit!!!
He's already so full of himself on Skype :(

*coughs*

Sowwi Or-el, me wuvs you toooo <3

DeletedUser3057

A world with NO RULES, everything is allowed, NO moderators and we can do ANYTHING we wish.....:smack:

DeletedUser3057

What's the thesis in that?

the·sis

1. a proposition stated or put forward for consideration, especially one to be discussed and proved or to be maintained against objections: He vigorously defended his thesis on the causes of war.

2. a subject for a composition or essay.

3. a dissertation on a particular subject in which one has done original research, as one presented by a candidate for a diploma or degree.

THESIS Statement,

Fire all Moderators for One new world and open that world up with ABSOLUTELY NO RULES and no limitations. EVERYTHING goes, Yelling, cheating, swearing we can as childish as we want and NO BIG BOTHER watching over us.

Big Brother

The most common sense of Orwellian is that of the all-controlling "Big Brother" state, used to negatively describe a situation in which a Big Brother authority figure — in concert with "thought police" — constantly monitors the population to detect betrayal via "improper" thoughts. Orwellian also describes oppressive political ideas and the use of euphemistic political language in public discourse to camouflage morally outrageous ideas and actions. In this latter sense, the term is often used as a means of attacking an opponent in political debate, by branding his or her policies as Orwellian. When used like this in political rhetoric if it is not sincere, it is interesting to note as it can be a case of a hypocritical Orwellian strategist denouncing Orwellian strategies.

DeletedUser1180

THESIS Statement,

Fire all Moderators for One new world and open that world up with ABSOLUTELY NO RULES and no limitations. EVERYTHING goes, Yelling, cheating, swearing we can as childish as we want and NO BIG BOTHER watching over us.

Would be great if we did not need moderators. Unfortunately that is not the case...

Technically there would be several players that would use bots, make multiple accounts, hack accounts to stop opponents etc And unfortunately there are several of these people that can not see this game as what it is: a game.

On the language item you will have interesting development: tribes that will be based on a certain language. Brazilian, Greek, Turkish, Russian, Roemenian etc. And that will happen! I have seen a us1 tribe that had a trusted part where they spoke only greek... noticed that after the leaders left leadership to me...

Some people do not understand why certain things can not be said. But all kind of people do play this game - young and old, man and woman, all kind of religions and countries - and it is rude not to respect that. But than there are those that just love to be rude.
Like that player that tries to make his opponent angry in an IG conversation, give him his telephonenumber, tape the RL-conversation and sue him.... where is the fun in that?

DeletedUser

Tribe mate of the year, you're worth it :D
but at the language issue, America is a bit overreacting if you say the F word IMO

DeletedUser548

Well, Ibilsi, there are younger people that use these forums, so we try to keep it "g" rated, so that no one gets offended. Innogames is a business, and they don't want anyone to stop using their services for something as small as some profanity.

DeletedUser

To further that, if a parent allows their child to play this game, then the parent sometimes expects that there will not be inappropriate things, such as profanity, on it. This ensures that everyone can enjoy the game :).

DeletedUser548

How about a better Thesis for today?

What is your favourite setting of W6?

DeletedUser

I do understand that, but the word is kinda allowed at the .nl server, this could be because the netherlands are very tolerant, but i think it has more to do with the mensuel american (no offence)