TMBD vs the Rest (first good war of W27?)

DeletedUser6245

Totally agree with you but that player send HC, LC and he put it the swords and spear just in case....If he failed it's a different story

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Lol the amount of troops was not really my point, but no split nukes or at least a nuke in the first noble is just really funny cause I assume you guys know by now I can snipe everything when Im online :p

DeletedUser6245

Lol the amount of troops was not really my point, but no split nukes or at least a nuke in the first noble is just really funny cause I assume you guys know by now I can snipe everything when Im online :p
I said before you are quite a piece of work

And truly annoying sometimes.

DeletedUser6770

Perhaps since they relized who the true backstabbers were and decided to side with the "good guys"... and spies seems like taking it a bit far since we would have countered all your op´s perfectly then, which we did not.

DeletedUser6712

why posts getting deleted?

I do agree about keeping forums clean and respectful
but this game represent reality of our current world very well, and sometimes reality is very harsh to comprehend,
we are playing what I consider - adult game, so if you are not old enough, or can't face the truth, do not play the game.
when this war started it was 10 tribes against 2 or something, TMBD stand strong and will be standing strong. We did lose some good players due to their far location from the main cluster but we are still here and just give us time, revenge is coming ^_^

DeletedUser6757

lol dont get your panties in a bunch Kenshin. If you eat alot of pizza, your a pizza whore, if you jump tribes in a war in tribal wars, your a TW whore. Im sure you are a great person in real life, but in this game, no respect.

i dont mind being called the bad guy for once. I have nothing to prove to you people i did nothing of the dirty diplomacy sort. Just got wind of you guys attacking us, which did happen, so i started to get us some friends. Like you said you guys had talks with the same tribes about the same thing BEFORE us so if im a backstabbing dirty politician what does that make you guys? Im still in the same tribe as the start of the world. alot of us are. Alot of people see through your guys bullshit and that is why they teamed with us. So if we the bad guys, then this is going to be a fairy tail that does not end in a normal fashion.
My words to you fellas,

Dont give up on this war, we will not take a peace offering. I mean you have Kamar helping lead the way right ? what could possibly go wrong lmao

This war will end with only one family tribe standing. Next world i hope we can all become friends and start fresh, but right now, we want blood and thats about it. Call us the bad guys for it, turns me on a bit :p

DeletedUser6219

Is it done though?

They'll prob be plenty more backstabbing when 1 "family tribe" wins the war..... lol

DeletedUser6754

Kamar = The best leader in this world

Kenshin = What a Japanese girl, I used to marry

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: TMBD, TMBD-1, TMBD-2
Side 2:
Tribes: -=V=-, =-V-=, S.o.I.

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 285
Side 2: 192
Difference: 93

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 68
Difference: 44

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,006,593
Side 2: 654,764
Difference: 351,829

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 132,879
Side 2: 306,639
Difference: 173,760

chart

Looks like team "V" is ahead, looking at war score, but team "TMBD" is still growing like crazy and nobles more in general.
In my opinion the war has shifted from really sad (100 vs 1) to a fair fight (3vs3) which is really nice ;)