Top 10 tribes.

DeletedUser

Can I just say those judging Square on their academy is unbelievable, Academys will mean they get members who shine in the academy and the academy will end up being successful in its own way too, many tribes hate academys but in a world like this where one tribe is way ahead, academy tribes aren't such a bad idea.

Well first off my own personal issue with acad tribes is that if you are willing to put someone in a tribe directly related to yours, if your not at player max then whats the point of it... they are either part of your tribe or not.

It also scratches on the idea of what truly defines an acad tribe. To me it says a tribe in which newbies, or the more poorly performers are gathered under experienced leadership usually mates from the main tribe with the goal of teaching and graduating players to the main tribe.

A tribe that creates an "acad" tribe for the purpose of filling more slots and having more players is no better than a simple mass recruiter or family tribe to me. So they are not acad tribes to me to begin with regardless of what some choose to call them.

Which is also not to say i havent seen successful family tribes and mass recruiters but meh their general play style of overwhelm opponents thru player numbers doesnt jive with me.

So since the majority of "acad" tribes i see fit the filling more slots category they have a negative connotation. But personally i think its an injustice to call any tribe that is not actively running a training program an "acad" tribe.

It detracts from an area of the game that i wish more vets would pay attention to, teaching a new crop of misguided tw future geeks...

DeletedUser173

Well first off my own personal issue with acad tribes is that if you are willing to put someone in a tribe directly related to yours, if your not at player max then whats the point of it... they are either part of your tribe or not.

It also scratches on the idea of what truly defines an acad tribe. To me it says a tribe in which newbies, or the more poorly performers are gathered under experienced leadership usually mates from the main tribe with the goal of teaching and graduating players to the main tribe.

A tribe that creates an "acad" tribe for the purpose of filling more slots and having more players is no better than a simple mass recruiter or family tribe to me. So they are not acad tribes to me to begin with regardless of what some choose to call them.

Which is also not to say i havent seen successful family tribes and mass recruiters but meh their general play style of overwhelm opponents thru player numbers doesnt jive with me.

So since the majority of "acad" tribes i see fit the filling more slots category they have a negative connotation. But personally i think its an injustice to call any tribe that is not actively running a training program an "acad" tribe.

It detracts from an area of the game that i wish more vets would pay attention to, teaching a new crop of misguided tw future geeks...

Totally agree with this post, and what many fail to realize is the difference between "Family" and "Academy". A "Family" tribe is the tribe that makes 4 separate tags to mass recruit whereas an academy is for the newer players of a legit main tribe.

DeletedUser2990

Can we get some new discussion in here now that the top tribes have changed? I mean, no one has said anything about Storm, Ghost, or Trance.

DeletedUser

It's all the same thing, really, just people moving around. Trance duke is out of action, so the best guys left and made Storm. The guys Storm dissed joined Ghost. not sure why people are still in Trance :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1446

IDC has it´s EGO bigger than themselves... Let´s see how they do until the end of the world. That is what it matters :p

I´m preparing to mass recruit already to fight them!! :p

DeletedUser

how about i actually rate the top 5 even though im not in the world atm :D

IDC - 9/10 complete noobs, useless bunch of people still cant believe you havnt nobled them yet :p on a serious note, these guys have been rank 1 since the dawn of time (the world) many have come and gone stood before them and fallen. but yeh alot of tactics will be needed that and troops to take these guys off. a recent merge saw them grow with size and look even more threatening to local tribes.

Storm- 9/10 know many of them, broke off from Trance after something happened where the tribe couldnt be run anymore and a new tribe had to be remade. however there OD has risen very fast and currently warring the rank 1 tribe. whoever wins out of these 2 will win the world.

Ghost- 5/10 dont know much about them now but if there still academy of trance (now Storm) then they'll do well hopefully, the players however arnt all too skilled but are learning.

Trance #/# no need to rate, tribe isnt a tribe anymore for obvious reasons

TH - 4/10 know nothing about them, OD is rubbish for a rank 5 tribe, however has only 24 members good to see number isnt everything.

DeletedUser

its changed a lot now u guys must update for top 20 tribes again

DeletedUser

Why and how does IDC's tribe name mention storm and trance?

I believe its made to say that we don't care whether they are called "Trance" or "storm" or anything, its all the same. We'll take them out just the same

^My interpretation of the name , not necessarily my opinion... ;) :p

DeletedUser173

I believe its made to say that we don't care whether they are called "Trance" or "storm" or anything, its all the same. We'll take them out just the same

^My interpretation of the name , not necessarily my opinion... ;) :p

I think that's correct, Storm is just an offshoot of trance. So... yeah. Still the same players, so it's whatever.

DeletedUser

its changed a lot now u guys must update for top 20 tribes again

Why do people do that there tribe appears on the horizon then they call for new rating...

Here is a point you login to forum you read posts then you reply with your own opinions in this instance Rate the tribes yourself

If you do this guess what someone else will reply based on your opinions and :eek: forums stay alive...:confused:

DeletedUser

Just starting up on .us Servers, cut me some slack if I give a rating you don't approve of.

1. Reform - The rank 1 tribe, guess they're there for a reason. They're growing quickly, They look decent, have some good members, aren't barb gobbling, have a nice OD count, and a low member count, showing they don't mass recruit. Should do well.

2. STORM - These guys look decent, low member count just like Reform, growing fast, however, the Od's a fair bit lower than Reform's, with only a mil points separating them from Reform.

3. S²ORM - Don't know if these guys are the academy tribe of STORM, or just have a similar name lol. (As mentioned above, I'm new) Some of their members are nobling a lot of unnecessary Small point barbs, which in my opinion is a waste of nobles. I think their member count is a bit too high, and a lot of dead weight could be removed, but hey, that's my opinion.

4. NoMo - These guys look alright, a couple decent players, though a fair bit of deadweight, however, I don't think they'll last too long, their better members will probably be recruited into a bigger tribe, and the rest nobled off.

5. ~UGLY~ - Decent OD/a - a few decent members, a little bit of deadweight, growing at a relatively good speed, though they are nobling a few small point barbs.

6. JBOX - A couple decent members, have a nice amount of territory for themselves, if they can hold their own against S²ORM, they may have a chance for survival.

7. 99 - Spread out everywhere in other tribe's territories. No chance for growth. Will be gone pretty soon.

8. Art - The bulk of their tribe has frontlines with NoMo, who will probably eat them up soon enough.

9. T.G.A. - They have a nice little territory, but will lose it to Reform soon.

10. NSNR - Right in the middle of Reform territory for the most part. Will not survive.

Hope you guys like.

DeletedUser

So. This is my suggestions:

1. Reform

- Ice Cold -
Sticks to his tribe... should have prevented the Name Change... Reform is so much uncooler then "I dont care".
Got so bored he made a new tribe Nomo......
Dreams of waking up in the morning having 1000 incoming attacks...and feeling a little challenge

Yontash and Option C ....... Could have been the ones sending each 500 incoming attacks to Ice Cold.
But instead switched to "IDC" äh... "Reform" to join the "Waiting to get a challenge" Tribe. :)

The rest of the tribe members enjoy the "I belong to the Tribe that makes the biggest piles of stuff" feeling.
Some of them having nightmares that all the Barb Tribes they are not allowed to attack might go "Zombie-Mode" and attack them.

Only Tribe that has a Journal: "Waiting for Update" Ice. :)

2. STORM

- They are big fans of Tribe name changes... They change so often, that some of the members relogged a view times because they thought they are on the wrong World.
Everyone is waiting for them to start the 1000 Attacks against Reform...but they are currently busy changing their own name to "Hurricane"

3. S²ORM

- After the "t" key broke on the keyboard this name was created.
They are cool..because all know how to create "T" trains without a "t" on the keyboard.

P.S.: Never change your "O" to "E"

4. NoMo

- No More ...No More waiting for 1000 attacks against "Reform" We just create a Tribe ourselfs and then Scout Attack each other for fun
No More Waiting!

5. ~UGLY~

- I like the Tribe.. they remind me of "House Baratheon" of "Game of Thrones" because the whole tribe is in the north of the World.
I just hope they have a better future then the Family in the book. And you should build a wall... "The Others" are coming... grin

6. JBOX

- LIke the Tribe Name... getting hungry all the time...reminds me of fast food. Jack in the Box. :)

7. 99

- Friendly nice tribe..he wanted first to make the tribe 69. But might have been misunderstood.
They are spread.... so what! This is U.S. World. We love to travel don´t we. :)

8. Art -

They are trying something new... they are trying to Noble the world that so it looks at the end like the painting of picassos: "The Weeping Girl"

9. T.G.A.

- Why are all the strong tribes kicking our ass...

10. NSNR

- Snif....No Stuff Not Reform

Hope you all have humor and like it.... " And just kidding"
Having fun on this world. Good luck to all of you. :)

DeletedUser

So. This is my suggestions:

1. Reform

- Ice Cold -
Sticks to his tribe... should have prevented the Name Change... Reform is so much uncooler then "I dont care".
Got so bored he made a new tribe Nomo......
Dreams of waking up in the morning having 1000 incoming attacks...and feeling a little challenge

Yontash and Option C ....... Could have been the ones sending each 500 incoming attacks to Ice Cold.
But instead switched to "IDC" äh... "Reform" to join the "Waiting to get a challenge" Tribe. :)

The rest of the tribe members enjoy the "I belong to the Tribe that makes the biggest piles of stuff" feeling.
Some of them having nightmares that all the Barb Tribes they are not allowed to attack might go "Zombie-Mode" and attack them.

Only Tribe that has a Journal: "Waiting for Update" Ice. :)

2. STORM

- They are big fans of Tribe name changes... They change so often, that some of the members relogged a view times because they thought they are on the wrong World.
Everyone is waiting for them to start the 1000 Attacks against Reform...but they are currently busy changing their own name to "Hurricane"

3. S²ORM

- After the "t" key broke on the keyboard this name was created.
They are cool..because all know how to create "T" trains without a "t" on the keyboard.

P.S.: Never change your "O" to "E"

4. NoMo

- No More ...No More waiting for 1000 attacks against "Reform" We just create a Tribe ourselfs and then Scout Attack each other for fun
No More Waiting!

5. ~UGLY~

- I like the Tribe.. they remind me of "House Baratheon" of "Game of Thrones" because the whole tribe is in the north of the World.
I just hope they have a better future then the Family in the book. And you should build a wall... "The Others" are coming... grin

6. JBOX

- LIke the Tribe Name... getting hungry all the time...reminds me of fast food. Jack in the Box. :)

7. 99

- Friendly nice tribe..he wanted first to make the tribe 69. But might have been misunderstood.
They are spread.... so what! This is U.S. World. We love to travel don´t we. :)

8. Art -

They are trying something new... they are trying to Noble the world that so it looks at the end like the painting of picassos: "The Weeping Girl"

9. T.G.A.

- Why are all the strong tribes kicking our ass...

10. NSNR

- Snif....No Stuff Not Reform

Hope you all have humor and like it.... " And just kidding"
Having fun on this world. Good luck to all of you. :)

Was good ;)