Top 10 tribes.

DeletedUser

Here we are again, new update:
<table id="ally_ranking_table" class="vis" width="100%"><tbody><tr><th width="60">Rank</th><th width="60">Tribe name</th><th width="120">Points of the best 40 player</th><th width="60">Total points</th><th width="100">Members</th><th width="100">Average points per player</th><th width="60">Villages</th><th width="100">Average points per village</th></tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">1</td><td class="lit-item">IDC ==
</td><td class="lit-item">1.120.724</td><td class="lit-item">1.120.724</td><td class="lit-item">40</td><td class="lit-item">28.018</td><td class="lit-item">209</td><td class="lit-item">5.362</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">2</td><td class="lit-item">.TWRM. ==
</td><td class="lit-item">440.178</td><td class="lit-item">457.275</td><td class="lit-item">52</td><td class="lit-item">8.794</td><td class="lit-item">114</td><td class="lit-item">4.011</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">3</td><td class="lit-item">Square ==
</td><td class="lit-item">381.845</td><td class="lit-item">394.329</td><td class="lit-item">46</td><td class="lit-item">8.572</td><td class="lit-item">92</td><td class="lit-item">4.286</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">4</td><td class="lit-item">Kitty? NEW!!
</td><td class="lit-item">217.632</td><td class="lit-item">217.632</td><td class="lit-item">14</td><td class="lit-item">15.545</td><td class="lit-item">48</td><td class="lit-item">4.534</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">5</td><td class="lit-item">~MA~ +3
</td><td class="lit-item">178.828</td><td class="lit-item">178.828</td><td class="lit-item">22</td><td class="lit-item">8.129</td><td class="lit-item">54</td><td class="lit-item">3.312</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">6</td><td class="lit-item">Friend ==
</td><td class="lit-item">164.974</td><td class="lit-item">164.974</td><td class="lit-item">36</td><td class="lit-item">4.583</td><td class="lit-item">58</td><td class="lit-item">2.844</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">7</td><td class="lit-item">!~A~! NEW!!
</td><td class="lit-item">153.428</td><td class="lit-item">156.313</td><td class="lit-item">44</td><td class="lit-item">3.553</td><td class="lit-item">61</td><td class="lit-item">2.563</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">8</td><td class="lit-item">NATO +1
</td><td class="lit-item">124.610</td><td class="lit-item">124.610</td><td class="lit-item">43</td><td class="lit-item">2.898</td><td class="lit-item">49</td><td class="lit-item">2.543</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">9</td><td class="lit-item">Art -4
</td><td class="lit-item">122.254</td><td class="lit-item">127.586</td><td class="lit-item">52</td><td class="lit-item">2.454</td><td class="lit-item">62</td><td class="lit-item">2.058</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">10</td><td class="lit-item">G-Tri NEW!!
</td><td class="lit-item">120.078</td><td class="lit-item">128.343</td><td class="lit-item">51
</td><td class="lit-item">2.517</td><td class="lit-item">54</td><td class="lit-item">2.377</td></tr></tbody></table>

Tribes who dropped out:
<table id="ally_ranking_table" class="vis" width="100%"><tbody><tr><th width="60">Rank</th><th width="60">Tribe name</th><th width="120">Points of the best 40 player</th><th width="60">Total points</th><th width="100">Members</th><th width="100">Average points per player</th><th width="60">Villages</th><th width="100">Average points per village</th></tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">12</td><td class="lit-item">HanS -5
</td><td class="lit-item">107.016</td><td class="lit-item">107.016</td><td class="lit-item">27</td><td class="lit-item">3.964</td><td class="lit-item">38</td><td class="lit-item">2.816</td></tr><tr><td valign="top">13
</td><td valign="top">KTA -3
</td><td valign="top">102.469
</td><td valign="top">102.469
</td><td valign="top">26
</td><td valign="top">3.941
</td><td valign="top">36
</td><td valign="top">2.846
</td></tr><tr><td valign="top">18
</td><td valign="top">FLM -14
</td><td valign="top">54.133
</td><td valign="top">54.133
</td><td valign="top">23
</td><td valign="top">2.354
</td><td valign="top">27
</td><td valign="top">2.005
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Please use this easy template if you want to rate these tribes!!
HTML:
[B]1. IDC -[/B]
[B]2. .TWRM. -[/B]
[B]3. Square -[/B]
[B]4. Kitty? -[/B]
[B]5. ~MA~ -[/B]
[B]6. Friend -[/B]
[B]7. !~A~! -[/B]
[B]8. NATO -[/B]
[B]9. Art -[/B]
[B]10. G-tri -[/B]

[B]12. HanS -[/B]
[B]13. KTA -[/B]
[B]18. FLM -[/B]

Hur is my opinion.
1. IDC - no comment
2. .TWRM. - I thought they were good b/c of high ODA and high pts/player, but they just faced their first "rounds" of competition and failed miserably. So, well done TWRM, you guys really know how to noble noobs. But you aren't good.
3. Square - They kinda seem to be the opposite of TWRM. Not great growth but good versus their competition. Seems like a solid group
4. Kitty? - I hope tribes like this spring up. They're like the step-up from mass-recruit tribes. They mass-recruit a little and they don't quit from incomings but they're nice to noble.
5. ~MA~ - IDK much about them but their pts/player is below-par and their OD is dismal.
6. Friend - This tribe has only survived because IDC hasn't gotten to them yet.
7. !~A~! - Pathetic
8. NATO - They have a "headquarters" village. 'nuff said
9. Art - Pathetic
10. G-tri - Not a big fan of academy tribes but IDK much about them.

12. HanS - dunno
13. KTA - dunno
18. FLM - Another one knocked out by IDC ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. IDC - Seems to be a solid tribe, I'll be looking forward to battling these guys in the future when I'll get closer to them.
2. .TWRM. - verrated in my opinion. They have high OD scores, but mostly because they just like to spend their troops inefficiently. I've battled 3 of their members now and nobled 1. Haven't seen anything worth even mentioning.
3. Square - Been having talks with soms of them, seems like a fun bunch of guys 'n gals. They're not growing too quickly, but I have a feeling they might be taking out some larger players soon, and will be growing sooner than most would think.
4. Kitty? - Don't know.
5. ~MA~ - At first they looked interesting. Then they started failing. Shame.
6. Friend - Don't know.
7. !~A~! - Recruiting backstabbers and refugees, mass-recruiting clearly, nice food :)
8. NATO - Don't know.
9. Art - Not even worth my rate.
10. G-tri - Don't rate academy tribes, sorry.

12. HanS - Nobled 2 or 3 of their members now, no coöperation whatsoever. Their rank 1 player has some villages near me, I'll be testing his skills soon, but not expecting much of a resistance.

DeletedUser

Got to say this has to be the weakest world competition wise, all of the tribes are absolute rubbish, maybe except one, or should I say two, in form of Anarcy tribes.

DeletedUser

1 IDC - Not much needs to be said. They have more then twice the points (almost thrice) of the number two tribe and 16 less members. Might fall apart due to boredom (that's what I'm hoping at least)

2 .TWRM. - Looks like a good group. If they have good leadership then they might stick around long enough to challenge IDC.

3 Square - Don't know much about them. They have an academy tribe though so I have a low opinion.

4 Kitty? - Interesting group. Don't know much about the leadership but if its good then I think they could also challenge IDC a bit.

5 ~MA~ - Not much to say. Seems like an okay group at first glance.

6 !~A~! - Probably going to end up as food for a stronger tribe.

7 NATO - Worst tribe I have seen on this world. Here are my reasons:

1. They have three diplomats.
  2. They are a family tribe.
  3. I have heard that they have little coordination and next to no supporting going on.
  4. They give out titles like "Secretary General" and "Administrative Support"
  5. They have a "headquarters" :confused:
  6. They call themselves a military alliance.
  7. Looks like they use two different languages in the forums. That has to get a bit confusing at times.

Their profile says it all...

Description
The North Atlantic Treaty Organization
(NATO)

Secretary General:
prylypa

Administrative Support:
sadik410

Public Diplomacy:
Ssscarline
Assistant
tnarg133

Formation: 25 of March 2012
Type : Military alliance
Headquarters: Brussel (523|439) K45
Official languages: English,Russian

Our Tribes:

=NATO=
NATO
P@W@

Failure does not mean I'm a failure; It does mean I have not yet succeeded
-
Неудача не означает, что я неудачник; Она означает, что успех еще впереди.

8 ~DK~ - Their usage of titles makes me think of them as a tribe with poor leadership. They might be a decent tribe though. Time will tell.

9 G-Tri - Academy tribe = fail

10 Friend - Don't know enough about them to make a judgement.

And I'll throw in my tribe since I will be able to do a good review on it...

13 DGSoWR - Been with this tribe since US5. You will not find more dedicated leaders. Good quality players but not many have enough experience and that is our downfall. Lots of cooperation and just a fun, pleasant group overall. Not overly consumed with winning but has a healthy competitive nature. I've enjoyed my time in this tribe and I think that is the most important thing.

DeletedUser

13 DGSoWR - Been with this tribe since US5. You will not find more dedicated leaders. Good quality players but not many have enough experience and that is our downfall. Lots of cooperation and just a fun, pleasant group overall. Not overly consumed with winning but has a healthy competitive nature. I've enjoyed my time in this tribe and I think that is the most important thing.
I'd say the main reason for your downfall is your leaders' decision to war IDC. You weren't prepared to war a good tribe at the time and are much less so now. This happened after a lot of communication between orias/sir chevy and I (I nobled Sir Chevy yesterday, too, btw, and he admitted to the annihilation going on now).

Neither of them seem to care much that they pretty much doomed your tribe by joining the war. Are you and the rest of the tribe just very forgiving or ignorant? If I were in your situation, I'd be rooting to boot leadership or break off from them. They even left to go to Others and you accepted them back. I know the game isn't just about winning, but you've gotta admit, that's part of the fun. I also wouldn't appreciate my leaders' blatant disregard for the effort I'm putting into the world.

DeletedUser

2 .TWRM. - Looks like a good group. If they have good leadership then they might stick around long enough to challenge IDC.

I wouldn't count on it...

Side 1:
Tribes: IDC
Side 2:
Tribes: .TWRM.

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,524
Side 2: 4,673
Difference: 14,851

chart

DeletedUser

Apparently .TWRM. has gotten whipped up on by smaller tribes by them, too.

DeletedUser

I'd say the main reason for your downfall is your leaders' decision to war IDC. You weren't prepared to war a good tribe at the time and are much less so now. This happened after a lot of communication between orias/sir chevy and I (I nobled Sir Chevy yesterday, too, btw, and he admitted to the annihilation going on now).

Neither of them seem to care much that they pretty much doomed your tribe by joining the war. Are you and the rest of the tribe just very forgiving or ignorant? If I were in your situation, I'd be rooting to boot leadership or break off from them. They even left to go to Others and you accepted them back. I know the game isn't just about winning, but you've gotta admit, that's part of the fun. I also wouldn't appreciate my leaders' blatant disregard for the effort I'm putting into the world.

We are being destroyed. I have no doubt about that. I don't know what I would have done in their position though. When a tribe grows as quickly as you guys do it tends to scare smaller tribes into war. Would you guys have left us alone if we didnt declare? In their position I would probably assume that we would be targeted either way and it would be better to work with other tribes to take down the threat. It failed but i don't think the war was necessarily a bad idea. The whole thing with Others was a merge of sorts. It didn't work out and we moved back.

I cannot vouch for Sir Chevy since I don't know him too well but Orias has never hesitated to help me out even at his expense. He sat my account for weeks at the start of the world when I was having family issues and he acts selflessly on a pretty regular basis. I tend to judge leaders pretty harshly since I am usually leading tribes on my .net accounts. I cannot say anything bad about Orias though. He earned my respect and he is the only real reason I even played this world.

DeletedUser

Apparently .TWRM. has gotten whipped up on by smaller tribes by them, too.

My review of the tribe was done at a glance. They have a nice OD and i know their top player so i thought they would do well. Looks like I was wrong though judging by the above stats lol.

DeletedUser

We are being destroyed. I have no doubt about that. I don't know what I would have done in their position though. When a tribe grows as quickly as you guys do it tends to scare smaller tribes into war. Would you guys have left us alone if we didnt declare?

Let me put it this way, ...

IDC lets members noble from any other tribe basically at this point. However, the fact that your dots are bright red instead of dull red attract our eyes...

So if there wasn't war, we may not have been so quick to attack your tribe. Gotta remember, everybody's been declaring on us.

DeletedUser

We haven't, And I think that was the smartest we can do for now

DeletedUser

Geez Ibilsi, nobody of our tribe is near anyone in IDC, so why the heck would we declare war on them? I'm looking forward to the moment when I reach them, it'll be a good fight, I think. Let's just hope they will give me a fair fight. Winning or losing does not matter to me then. As long as I get the chance to prove myself!

DeletedUser

Morale makes any fight fair. For god's sake, we are losing over double the amount of troops we should on targets that would be more than good for anyone else. Ability is the only thing that can make the difference now.

DeletedUser

Morale makes any fight fair. For god's sake, we are losing over double the amount of troops we should on targets that would be more than good for anyone else. Ability is the only thing that can make the difference now.

Morale? I am in top 20 myself, I don't think morale will make any difference in a fight with IDC vs me. What would kill me is the fact that it would be like 30 vs 1. :p

DeletedUser

Well IDK who you are :p And I highly doubt 30 would join in against you. Maybe 2-5 depending on which non-IDC top 20 player you are. We're run a couple 1/3-tribe-wide OP's but that's the max we've done as a team, aside from being able to quickly and massively support when needed.

That's not to say that IDC can't work together, because our leadership and the willingness of our players to compete as a team is very high. But it really isn't needed. Yet

DeletedUser

Almost positive that he is .Boomerang. He was talking about ~ED~ earlier and thats their only player in the top 20.

DeletedUser

I am indeed .Boomerang. I've also said that earlier today in the topic about a teaching server. But I can imagine that you wouldn't care, considering your name.

And of course I didn't mean you'd need 30 people to take me down or anything. But by the time we'd actually be near eachother, .Boomerang would most certainly be top 10 (considering our growth on time, since we've started 12 days late) by the time you guys have crossed another half a continent. And I don't plan to be taken out lightly. Basicly what I was trying to say was: morale wouldn't kill me. The fact that I'm all alone here would. Considering that all the larger players around me are pretty noobish (There's 2 players near me who have somewhat of a nice growth, 1 from HoeS who is failing epicly and asking me to ally him daily. The other one is a .TWRM. player who is currently being pwnt badly by noobs, and who only got this far because of some friends helping him out big time. So honestly, if I were to face IDC in the future, I'd be pretty much alone in this area :p

DeletedUser

Geez Ibilsi, nobody of our tribe is near anyone in IDC, so why the heck would we declare war on them? I'm looking forward to the moment when I reach them, it'll be a good fight, I think. Let's just hope they will give me a fair fight. Winning or losing does not matter to me then. As long as I get the chance to prove myself!

I think I wasn't clear? I said that we should grow untill we are at least top10, then wait until IDC comes closer and only when there is no other option we should declare war, maybe it can be like World 19 without the "stabs", North-west vs South-east :p

Well IDK who you are :p And I highly doubt 30 would join in against you. Maybe 2-5 depending on which non-IDC top 20 player you are. We're run a couple 1/3-tribe-wide OP's but that's the max we've done as a team, aside from being able to quickly and massively support when needed.

That's not to say that IDC can't work together, because our leadership and the willingness of our players to compete as a team is very high. But it really isn't needed. Yet

I don't know why I wanted to quote this one, but when it comes to mind I'll edit my post

Almost positive that he is .Boomerang. He was talking about ~ED~ earlier and thats their only player in the top 20.

Jeroen already said it, but your right :p

I am indeed .Boomerang. I've also said that earlier today in the topic about a teaching server. But I can imagine that you wouldn't care, considering your name.

And of course I didn't mean you'd need 30 people to take me down or anything. But by the time we'd actually be near eachother, .Boomerang would most certainly be top 10 (considering our growth on time, since we've started 12 days late) by the time you guys have crossed another half a continent. And I don't plan to be taken out lightly. Basicly what I was trying to say was: morale wouldn't kill me. The fact that I'm all alone here would. Considering that all the larger players around me are pretty noobish (There's 2 players near me who have somewhat of a nice growth, 1 from HoeS who is failing epicly and asking me to ally him daily. The other one is a .TWRM. player who is currently being pwnt badly by noobs, and who only got this far because of some friends helping him out big time. So honestly, if I were to face IDC in the future, I'd be pretty much alone in this area :p

The highlighted part is the part I don't understand :S

And near each other, I'd guess it takes a month, max 2

DeletedUser

You don't understand why I think they wouldn't care? What does the name IDC stand for mate? Go check, and then tell me whether you understand or not ;)