TOP/FLOP-Tribes

• Thread starter addictionforperfection
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I think we should first wait a few months untill we can really say which tribe is top and which isn't. However, Mental has an advantage over other tribes because the Mental-players are already in contact for a few months. I don't know other pre-mades yet so I can't give my opinion about them.

DeletedUser

I think we should first wait a few months untill we can really say which tribe is top and which isn't. However, Mental has an advantage over other tribes because the Mental-players are already in contact for a few months. I don't know other pre-mades yet so I can't give my opinion about them.

Mental will win W18!

DeletedUser

Mental has the highest points average of all top25 tribes...

We are used in Holland to have tribes containing max 20-30 members ;)

Here it's lots more :)

DeletedUser

World is so small....not one K is filled...wow this will be interesting world no?

DeletedUser

I've been noticing something after rejecting invite after invite a trend started to appear,
I noticed very few tribes actually put any effort into their tribe pages...a few stood out as
nicely presented, I know it's all about the stats and caliber of player in the end, but am
I the only one that gets enjoyment out of t.w by seeing well designed tribe pages?

DeletedUser

I've been noticing something after rejecting invite after invite a trend started to appear,
I noticed very few tribes actually put any effort into their tribe pages...a few stood out as
nicely presented, I know it's all about the stats and caliber of player in the end, but am
I the only one that gets enjoyment out of t.w by seeing well designed tribe pages?

Do you mean the COA for the tribes?

DeletedUser

Trust me, less is more.

DeletedUser

Do you mean the COA for the tribes?
Yes...lol

Trust me, less is more.
I agree, I can go a whole world without reading "WE ARE SWORN AND BOUND BY HONOR, LOYAL..." ..(and...I already hit the reject invite button)

or the text swords, but just a little more then "WE ONLY RECRUIT ELITE ULTRA D-BAGS!" and "WE WILL WIN" (just annoyed these days with someone saying their the best at a most trivial of things in life's scheme, ya know?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey restart...can ur tribe keep a single name more than a day? lol getting confusing man