TOP/FLOP-Tribes

• Thread starter addictionforperfection
  • Start date

DeletedUser

There's only room for one tribe to win this world so lets see who will win with 100% dominance

DeletedUser

There's only enough Fun! In the world for one tribe :D

Or....There's only enough world for one Fun!???

DeletedUser

Why the heck do you guys always write there, their and they're wrong, are you not Americans? United States or at least English speaking ?!

DeletedUser5959

I wish their leader wasn't such a pig-headed, overly compensating, newb.

I wonder if they're even going to make it to mid-game ?

I just farmed most of his members from over there.

I agree with you, I have lost all hope in the American Public School system,
if your into looking at statics (since you're here I'm sure you do) you will
see how stupid most 'average' Americans are...I also being American, can
gladly say that America is one stupid country...and it's getting stupider by
the moment. SMDH.

DeletedUser5034

And I as human representing the rest of the planet can also confirm this. ;P

DeletedUser

Yeah well I'm James .uk and I can confirm this ;) but also I love America! From here we all call you fat and dumb but really; you have some beautiful places and great people!

DeletedUser

Yeah well I'm James .uk and I can confirm this ;) but also I love America! From here we all call you fat and dumb but really; you have some beautiful places and great people!

Went to Scotland, England, and France last February and was genuinely surprised at the amount of anti American sentiment the people seemed to have. Also seemed the worst in France though. (Paris)

on topic: I doubt the tribe that ultimately wins the world even exists yet

DeletedUser

I'm am deeply sorry for creating the right circumstances for off topic to come, but I want to add that you can not say that Americans are dumb, it's a stereotype, it's just that they can survive the world without needing to gain exceeding amounts of smarts, cause life is easy enough.

On topic : well, I guess there is no tribe yet powerful enough to be thought of as winner of world, so all - flop

DeletedUser

Went to Scotland, England, and France last February and was genuinely surprised at the amount of anti American sentiment the people seemed to have. Also seemed the worst in France though. (Paris)

on topic: I doubt the tribe that ultimately wins the world even exists yet

Agreed with the on topic part lol

DeletedUser

I never said that Americans were dumb, I said we call you dumb. If you can't differentiate between the two then read my posts more carefully!

DeletedUser

Kawoni, you should join us18 and make a tribe, so we can rate it :eek:

DeletedUser

^^Can we have a general world chat thread or is that not a thing?

OT: Evict <- TOP

DeletedUser

Flop: 2.0 their leader just nobled a 100 point barb :rolleyes: With 70 od

DeletedUser

Well of course....its krijtje.....one of the rules of tribalwars is that krijtje must noble a 100 point barb. No exceptions.

DeletedUser

Well of course....its krijtje.....one of the rules of tribalwars is that krijtje must noble a 100 point barb. No exceptions.

Only played on 1 other world with him and I didn't stay past startup XD