DX
KD
Evict
(All top)

Couple more who may rise up!

DeletedUser

DX-Top (Just hit rank 1 ;) )

I wouldn't be so confident about DX.
Your ODA for rank 1 tribe is disgusting, i kknow it is startup but it shows you havn't actually cleared farms and you've just been buying resources.
You signed an alliance with Hate! but when they were declared on, you backed away.

Disgusting, you're 600 points ahead with 5 extra members lol. Hate! are about to overtake you even though they don't have all 35 members.

DeletedUser

We canceled the alliance, correct

An early game war is a waste of precious troops, there wouldn't be any nobling, I hear the first few nobles you guys are going to be are internals

DeletedUser

Tbf it don't matter who's rank 1,2,3,4,5 because it will all change.. I've just gone of who i think will dominate each K

DeletedUser

Your ODA for rank 1 tribe is disgusting, i kknow it is startup but it shows you havn't actually cleared farms and you've just been buying resources.
You signed an alliance with Hate! but when they were declared on, you backed away.

Disgusting, you're 600 points ahead with 5 extra members lol. Hate! are about to overtake you even though they don't have all 35 members.

There is no reason to hold a grudge against us, the reason for the alliance was because there was talk about a big declaration against both our tribes, not just yours. The alliance was based on a false statement. So in all reality, it's not our fault you came to us and lied. If the circumstances were different maybe we would still have some kind of relation, but anyway, that's why we cancelled it.

On another note, you're judging us by our ODA this early on, we can play how we chose, but your statement is false since you said "you actually haven’t cleared farms." We have more looted than anyone in the world, doubled. So next time why don't you do a little more research before you start making assumptions.

DeletedUser

We canceled the alliance, correct

An early game war is a waste of precious troops, there wouldn't be any nobling, I hear the first few nobles you guys are going to be are internals

[31/12/2014 00:36:51] Negative - gaeus | restart | Dreamsweeper: (chuckle)
[31/12/2014 00:36:56] Negative - gaeus | restart | Dreamsweeper: Every tribe is on our hit list
[31/12/2014 00:37:01] Negative - gaeus | restart | Dreamsweeper: we respected every term of our alliance
[31/12/2014 00:37:03] Negative - gaeus | restart | Dreamsweeper: and you did not
[31/12/2014 00:37:12] James Frost: Very funny
[31/12/2014 00:37:18] Negative - gaeus | restart | Dreamsweeper: ?
[31/12/2014 00:37:25] James Frost: But that's unrealistic that every tribe is on your hit list
[31/12/2014 00:37:33] Negative - gaeus | restart | Dreamsweeper: ?
[31/12/2014 00:37:40] Negative - gaeus | restart | Dreamsweeper: every tribe who hasnt signed an agreement with us
[31/12/2014 00:37:41] James Frost: Anyway, cancel the alliance if you wish
[31/12/2014 00:37:41] Negative - gaeus | restart | Dreamsweeper: is open
[31/12/2014 00:38:00] James Frost:
[31/12/2014 00:38:10] Negative - gaeus | restart | Dreamsweeper: cancelled, good luck to yourself

DeletedUser

There is no reason to hold a grudge against us, the reason for the alliance was because there was talk about a big declaration against both our tribes, not just yours. The alliance was based on a false statement. So in all reality, it's not our fault you came to us and lied. If the circumstances were different maybe we would still have some kind of relation, but anyway, that's why we cancelled it.

On another note, you're judging us by our ODA this early on, we can play how we chose, but your statement is false since you said "you actually haven’t cleared farms." We have more looted than anyone in the world, doubled. So next time why don't you do a little more research before you start making assumptions.
Wasn't a false statement.
You clearly have no idea what went on, idiot lol.

DeletedUser

Idiot?

> [Tuesday, December 23, 2014 1:38:57 PM Chip ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ] So what's this I hear about a gangbang :D

> [Tuesday, December 23, 2014 1:39:06 PM Negative - gaeus | restart | Dreamsweeper] 9 tribes

> [Tuesday, December 23, 2014 1:39:08 PM Negative - gaeus | restart | Dreamsweeper] on 3

> [Tuesday, December 23, 2014 1:39:13 PM Negative - gaeus | restart | Dreamsweeper] (giggle)

Ok, you added me on skype and told me 9 tribes were coming after us, it was a cry for help, and a lie. Just because your little plan didn't go well doesn't mean you need to get your panties in a bunch :D

DeletedUser5959

So This one fellow and his tribe are hugging their way to the top,
by offering other tribes "Protection Hugs" from
Hate! and from themselves ?

...is this really how this world is going to turn out, tribes hugging for 180 days ?

I mean, this is what I get from the External Forums, and really don't know anything,
but that is what I got from reading these last few posts...and that the saying is true,
a great player doesn't always make a great leader, but a great leader always is a great player.

DeletedUser

Smoke,

All in all, Restart lied and said there were 9 tribes coming after Hate and DX, when they knew it was only Hate getting declared on. They tried to manipulate DX, and had us close to declaring on the 9 tribes before they declared on us(I have proof he wanted to declare after break on January 2nd) We decided not to strike first and turns out, Hate was the only tribe being declared on, James didn't give him the right reasons to end the alliance, so now I am telling everyone, it was based on lies, so it was cancelled.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5959

I see, well I do hope this restart fellow and his tribe are
able to find reliable and good allies now that this has emerged.

(and thanks for clearing that up for me Turtle Soup)

DeletedUser

You're welcome,

I personally have nothing against restart, although he called me an idiot for no reason(must be butthurt)

If they would have came to us in a different manor, they might have accomplished more, but I wasn't going to start a relationship between 2 tribes that had started as a lie, I wish them the best of luck in this war, but DX will not be helping.

DeletedUser

Another thing restart,

It's funny you have 500 ODA and you told me -
> [Tuesday, December 23, 2014 3:29:49 PM Negative - gaeus | restart | Dreamsweeper] my whole 30x30 is spiked

> [Tuesday, December 23, 2014 3:29:51 PM Negative - gaeus | restart | Dreamsweeper] im losing 50lc/day

Something isn't adding up...

DeletedUser

Idiot?

> [Tuesday, December 23, 2014 1:38:57 PM Chip ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ] So what's this I hear about a gangbang :D

> [Tuesday, December 23, 2014 1:39:06 PM Negative - gaeus | restart | Dreamsweeper] 9 tribes

> [Tuesday, December 23, 2014 1:39:08 PM Negative - gaeus | restart | Dreamsweeper] on 3

> [Tuesday, December 23, 2014 1:39:13 PM Negative - gaeus | restart | Dreamsweeper] (giggle)

Ok, you added me on skype and told me 9 tribes were coming after us, it was a cry for help, and a lie. Just because your little plan didn't go well doesn't mean you need to get your panties in a bunch :D

I told you the information i had, obviously there tribes dropped out.
You seriously thought i wanted you more than meat shields?

It must be awkward when you need to make 6~ replies to try and 'prove' your point, just to show the world you truly suck at this game.

DeletedUser

It's pretty funny you haven't yet to defend yourself on any of them, you can just reply with words like "idiot" :D

DeletedUser

Another thing restart,

It's funny you have 500 ODA and you told me -
> [Tuesday, December 23, 2014 3:29:49 PM Negative - gaeus | restart | Dreamsweeper] my whole 30x30 is spiked

> [Tuesday, December 23, 2014 3:29:51 PM Negative - gaeus | restart | Dreamsweeper] im losing 50lc/day

Something isn't adding up...

It doesn't add up on ODA when you loose 2 LC attacking a stacked barb. You can try it out again and again till you learn that.

DeletedUser

It doesn't add up on ODA when you loose 2 LC attacking a stacked barb. You can try it out again and again till you learn that.
Wow, my whole tribes ODA is from microfarming and killing stuff!
Wow pro tw players!
I thank the world for spiking the barbs with 1 spear