TOP/FLOP-Tribes

• Thread starter addictionforperfection
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Every tribe here is a flop...sooner or later at least, everything is going to go well until someone's ego will get the best of them...I wouldn't mind holding a bet to see which tribe is still here in March hahaha....true story.

DeletedUser

I'll bet PP against you on whatever tribe you want to bet with, that it won't win.

DeletedUser

Alright then, I'll bet 200 p.p that, by St. Patrick's Day 2015 DX won't be around :p

...If they are, I will be a man of my word and deliver on the 200 p.p :)

DeletedUser

200, that's a pack of smokes :s

You must not be very confident :eek:

DeletedUser

Funny, thing about confidentance is that I'm waiting for a few hundred to clear so I could give my best tribe member's that don't have P.P some for Farm Assist and what not....but hey, sorry again if I'm too poor to place a gentleman's bet with a player of your caliber, for this I sincerly apologize.

DeletedUser

I think that is a good tribe name "****'s n Giggles"...hope Praise or whatever their calling themselves these days don't steal my idea, when they decide to rename themselves for the umpteenth time again :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

DX-Top (Just hit rank 1 ;) )

change name to PP whores please, people in there over 1k points without 1k plunders. I'd say this tribe will flop midgame when the pp whore die out unless they merge. This is not a knock on you as player, because you seem to be doing great, but im not impressed with your followers in the slightest.

DeletedUser5959

(X_x) - We don't care about ranks, as the only important number is T : P ratios.

DeletedUser

Honestly, being in DX, ranks don't matter right now.

Once nobles come for a couple weeks we can start making these decisions, but as of now, a lot of the top players are still PP whores