US10 Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I feel you bro, but what better ways is it to spend your well earned retirement in a foreign country.

Especially one with such a huge amount of delicious... hamburgers! Or maybe that's just in California?

DeletedUser

when we have taken over the continental u.s., you may have california.

You mean I get the most liberal, influental, richest, most high-tech, sunny and awesome and hamburger-filled part of the US? Sounds good to me!

DeletedUser

Well, this has gone sufficiently off topic, how bout we stop spamming and discuss the new world, mkay? Would be terrible for us to have to start infracting for this. I would prefer not to. So on topic.

New world, discuss!

DeletedUser

Or not. Who knows? A well known fact is that the Norwegian team is winning, no matter how long the world lasts.

A well known fact, is it? If your tribe flops, I'll be there, waiting. :)

If it doesn't, well, I'll be here, waiting. :)

DeletedUser

A well known fact, is it? If your tribe flops, I'll be there, waiting. :)

If it doesn't, well, I'll be here, waiting. :)

So you'll be waiting, no matter what happens with us? Wow, I'm impressed with you patience. But wait, what if your patience flops? Then I'll be here, waiting.
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So you'll be waiting, no matter what happens with us? Wow, I'm impressed with you patience. But wait, what if your patience flops? Then I'll be here, waiting. :cool:

Hehehehe, that it won't. This world will be finished in a year or so. I'll be here then.

But what if your patience waiting for my patience to flop, flops? ;)

DeletedUser

Hehehehe, that it won't. This world will be finished in a year or so. I'll be here then.
Well, you can't actually predict the future can you? So I don't think I'll believe you on that one. Sorry.

pk3rz said:
But what if your patience waiting for my patience to flop, flops? ;)
You're right, that may happen. What if you try not to outsmart me?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When you say "No comment" you actually comment it because you're writing something about the topic, but you don't answer it. So a better formulation would be "I don't want to answer."

You're right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.