US10 Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

if there are anyone better than me, its these guys. So I'm open to any challanges. As long as they got my back and I got theirs i will be very comfy.

DeletedUser

@Friend of God: Hahaha, sounds fair. I would have done the same :p

@Jesseiam: You are kinda boring, ain't ya? A bit of a killjoy? Haven't you ever heard of trash talk?

DeletedUser

lol, I am one of the best at trash talk, however as CoMa, and someone who isn't playing the world, I can't trash talk with you. Shame really, had you played vs me on another world, you would have had quite a fun time. :)

I hope you all bring the fun with you, I would love to see this world be quite lively. How bout it .US? You got something for these guys?

DeletedUser

Vikings reclaiming america, its kind of a quest , its fun. I'm not a viking,( not norwegian) although i always wanted to be one :p

DeletedUser

@Jesseiam: Fair enough. Can't help but liking your attitude. I had been hoping for some pleasant badinage, but we'll save it for later ;)

If it makes you feel any better, I won't actually be playing myself. I've quit. Retired. Hung up the ol' cape. Seen the light. Been relieved of duty. Freed from the chains of servitude. I only showed up here 'cause I was asked to (and it seemed like a good idea at the time). Personally, I think someone just wants me away from the Norwegian forums, for some obscure reason...

DeletedUser

i could have swon the settings for w10 was no church when it was announced. now that preregistration is announced, church is enabled?
which one is it?
i'd prefer no church.
but since barbs can be nobled in w10, it wouldnt matter.
just that 5k pop for a church is too much..

DeletedUser

The church is inactive ;) at least someone promised it is gonna be. I doesn't matter much. The trick is changing the location of the first church in case of incoming nobles. Damn im giving you my knowledge already :p

DeletedUser

The church is inactive. I messed up when I set it up initially but I fixed it.

DeletedUser

Personally, I think someone just wants me away from the Norwegian forums, for some obscure reason...
Now... What in the name of all things holy could you be talking about???

But it would have been a devious scam worthy a evil genious such as, say, a .no mod to trick the biggest norwegian forum troll abord a viking ship only to abondon you on a different continent after we're done pillaging...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He wouldn't say obscure if he knew what he was talking about :cool:. He is just paranoid.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

But it would have been a devious scam worthy a evil genious such as, say, a .no mod to trick the biggest norwegian forum troll abord a viking ship only to abondon you on a different continent after we're done pillaging...

A good scam indeed, but you'll get disappointed if you think Banach-Tarski Paradox would ever stop trolling on .no forum. But if so happens, a certain .no mod would miss him and bring him back to the cold mountains in North. I'm sure of it.

DeletedUser

I know the CoMa of Norway, and I am sure they would agree, if you really are as good as you say, you will want as many players on the world as possible to prove your greatness. If you are great. If...

If I had to put my money on it, I would say that there are a fair few tribes that have been around this server that will give you a run for your money. Let the game begin!

i know her too, i live with her ;)
And i think she would agree that the level on the norwegian players are a bit higher than the U.S. can put up.
Good thing you don't HAVE to put money on it, because you would loose every dime ;)

DeletedUser

You're right. I'm obviously being paranoid. Such a a scam as you describe wouldn't be accurate for me, as I am, by definition, not a troll. Whew, good thing we got that cleared up! :)

DeletedUser

If it makes you feel any better, I won't actually be playing myself. I've quit. Retired. Hung up the ol' cape. Seen the light. Been relieved of duty. Freed from the chains of servitude. I only showed up here 'cause I was asked to (and it seemed like a good idea at the time). Personally, I think someone just wants me away from the Norwegian forums, for some obscure reason...

I feel you bro, but what better ways is it to spend your well earned retirement in a foreign country.

DeletedUser

mi-as dori ca pe lumea 10 sa ma adopte si pe mine un trib numai cu femei. Sa ma simt ca un sultan intre ele . Ce viata pe mine . Am sa-l rog pe prietenul meu sa-mi implineasca aceasta dorinta. Daca nu, vorbesc cu duhul din lampa lui aladin sa faca o minune pentru mine si sa intru intrun trib numai cu femei

I wish that the world 10 to adopt me and me only tribe women. I feel like a sultan in between. What my life. I'm gonna ask my friend I fulfill this desire. If not, talk to the spirit of Aladdin's lamp to make a miracle for me and only get fulfilled tribe women

Frizeru tribul lui de numai femeile (nu include acest singur? ;) ) este foarte anticipate pentru us10, şi este cel mai vorbit despre premade, outshadowing toate premades pentru world 69 pe .net, cu toate marile premades nu cersesc pentru o alianta odată lumea începe. Nu cred ca va fi nevoie Lampa lui Alladin.

Frizeru's tribe of only women (Does this include himself? ;) ) is highly anticipated for us10, and is the most talked about premade, outshadowing all premades for world 69 on .net, with all the big premades there begging for an alliance once the world starts. I do not think you will need Alladin's Lamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.