US10 Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nope, we close this thread once the world opens, not preregistrations. :)

DeletedUser

No I meant close like an adjective, we're close to the world opening

DeletedUser

I really wish the world started today, because I don't want to wait. :3

DeletedUser3349

Lol Good to see you back! :)
ce face singurul meu prieten de peste ocean?!! Am un posomorat care crede ca ma sperie cu peste 400 de atacuri. Sa vezi ce-i rup vertebrele ...HAHAHA

What is my only friend overseas!! I have a dull believing that scares me more than 400 attacks. To see what vertebrae break ... HAHAHA
5dron6.jpg

DeletedUser

Well, let's hope those 400 attacks aren't all nukes with nobles in 'em. That'd sure be inconvenient for ya.

DeletedUser3349

And even would be finer. Sun does not have what I do.'re Friends with God ... lol
No admins do not scare me, I just come unglued. That the Romanian server, not guys here ... hihihihi

SI CHIAR DE-AR FI CU NOBILI. Mie n-are ce sa-mi faca .Sunt Prieten cu dumnezeu ...lol
Nici admini nu ma sperie pe mine, doar ma scot din sarite . Aia de pe serverul romanesc,nu astia de aici...hihihihi

DeletedUser3349

o sa intru si eu pe lumea 10 cu un cont special : Prieten cu Dumnezeu. Aveti grija sa nu ma raniti ca se uita dumnezeu urat la voi daca ii innobilati singurul prieten pe care-l are pe Pamant ....HAHAHA

and I'll go on world 10 with a special account: Friend of God. Be careful not to hurt me that God looks ugly on you if he ennobled only friend I have on earth .... HAHAHA

DeletedUser

I'm trying to decide if you're a religious nutcase, or just slightly blasphemous. I hope it's the second option :D

DeletedUser

No need to start here. This world will be owned by Norwegians. Sorry guys, wait for W11, where you actually have a chance.

DeletedUser3349

LOL. Daca iti zic ca biblia insusi este o lectura frumoasa de vara, ca biserica fie ea ortodoxa, fie catolica este o dramaturgie a istoriei umane si ca nimic din ce este facut de mana omului nu este sfant? Ma crezi?! Insusi biblia zice fraza asta. Si doar e scrisa de mana omului. De omul ala care este considerat pacatos inca de la nastere . Cum poate omul sa sfinteasca ceva fiind pacatos?! Asta vizavi de sfintii aia multi de prin calendarul ortodox. Si catolicii au sfinti. Nu stiu istoria sfintilor lor dar nu-s departe de cei ai ortodoxilor. Inchizitia din Evul Mediu a ingradit drepturilor omului de a incerca sa cunoasca mai multe. De teama sa nu descopere ca religia crestina este o simpla secta a istoriei . Dumnezeu si-a ales poporul, poporul evreu. Noi ceilalti, fie crestini, fie catolici ,ne-am facut rost de acte de adoptie. Religia crestina s-a instalat pe scheletul religiei evreilor . La ora actuala, stiinta bate religia si ii da peste nas. Ceea ce a incercat Vaticanul in Evul Mediu sa stopeze, mai exact stiintele ,acum au luat avant si contrazic perceptele sfintei scripturi. O singura intrebare am la toti care cred in Biblie dar cunosc si marile descoperiri stiintifice : Dinozaurii au existat pe pamant, nu?! De ce biblia nu face macar o singura referire la ei?! Si in Geneza se incepe practic cu istoria planetei. Stiu, am scris mult si poate nu s-a tradus corect. Folosesc google translate ca dumnezeu a incurcat limbile pamantului la Turnu Babel pe vremuri. Culmea, toti suntem facuti dupa chipul si asemanarea domnului, cum zice biblia. Dar suntem atatea nationalitati care nu avem nicio tangenta de asemanare intre noi, cHINEZI, NEGRII, INDOEURoPENI, INDIENI SI BLONZII NORDICI .De ce nu semanam intre noi?! Bine, nu cred ca dumnezeu este atat de urat ca mine ,doar vedeti ce fata am . Tocmai de-asta eu cred ca sunt creat de satana,la cat de urat sunt .Dar totusi, sunt prieten cu dumnezeu. Nu ma luati in serios, asta e doar un simplu pamflet.... hahahaha :D
apoi pe facebook, eu sunt singurul prieten pe care dumnezeu il are in lista ...lol

LOL. If you say that the Bible itself is a beautiful summer reading, the church either Orthodox or Catholic is a drama of human history and that anything that is made by man is not holy? I think! The Bible itself says that phrase. And it's just written by man. For that man which is considered sinful from birth. How can a man sanctify the sinner? That's why many of the saints across the Orthodox calendar. And Catholics saints. I do not know the history of their saints but are not far from those of orthodox. Inquisition of the Middle Ages to restrict human rights to try to find out more. For fear of discovering that Christianity is a mere sect of history. God has chosen people, the Hebrew people. The rest of us, whether Christian or Catholic, we got the adoption papers. Christian religion Jewish religion was installed on the skeleton. Today, science beats religion and gives the nose. What the Vatican tried to stop in the Middle Ages, namely sciences have now gained momentum and contradicts the precepts of Holy Scripture. I have one question to all who believe in the Bible but I know and the great scientific discoveries: Dinosaurs existed on earth not? The Bible does not make even a single reference to them? And in Genesis actually begins with the history of the planet. I know I wrote a lot and can not be translated correctly. I use google translate as God confused the languages ​​at the Tower of Babel earth once. And above all, we are all made ​​in the image and likeness of the Lord, as the Bible says. But there are so nationalities tangent we have no resemblance between us, china, black, Indo-Europeans, Indian blonds north. Why not sow among us! Well, I think that God is so ugly like me, just to see what I have. That's why I believe they are created by Satan at how bad they are. But still, I'm a friend of God. Do not take me seriously, this is just a simple pamphlet .... hahahaha: D
then on facebook, I'm the only friend that God has the list ... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No need to start here. This world will be owned by Norwegians. Sorry guys, wait for W11, where you actually have a chance.

So you would rather face no one to prove you are a dominate force? I know the CoMa of Norway, and I am sure they would agree, if you really are as good as you say, you will want as many players on the world as possible to prove your greatness. If you are great. If...

If I had to put my money on it, I would say that there are a fair few tribes that have been around this server that will give you a run for your money. Let the game begin!

And lets leave the religious talk for off-topic and this thread for what it is supposed to be for. Thank you.

DeletedUser

I think I understood most of it, and agree. You, sir, is a genius. Let's be friends!

The rest of us, whether Christian or Catholic, we got the adoption papers.

That made me laugh out loud ;)

Edit: @Jesseiam: Sorry, didn't see your post there. I'll leave off here :) And you know Dakapo? Oh, this is going to be fun!

DeletedUser3349

mi-as dori ca pe lumea 10 sa ma adopte si pe mine un trib numai cu femei. Sa ma simt ca un sultan intre ele . Ce viata pe mine . Am sa-l rog pe prietenul meu sa-mi implineasca aceasta dorinta. Daca nu, vorbesc cu duhul din lampa lui aladin sa faca o minune pentru mine si sa intru intrun trib numai cu femei

I wish that the world 10 to adopt me and me only tribe women. I feel like a sultan in between. What my life. I'm gonna ask my friend I fulfill this desire. If not, talk to the spirit of Aladdin's lamp to make a miracle for me and only get fulfilled tribe women

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Frizeru: That sounds awesome! Are you sure there wouldn't be room for me in that tribe as well? :D

So you would rather face no one to prove you are a dominate force? I know the CoMa of Norway, and I am sure they would agree, if you really are as good as you say, you will want as many players on the world as possible to prove your greatness. If you are great. If...

If I had to put my money on it, I would say that there are a fair few tribes that have been around this server that will give you a run for your money. Let the game begin!

And lets leave the religious talk for off-topic and this thread for what it is supposed to be for. Thank you.

Villarreal has given me the honour of answering your post here. And answer it I shall! Your challenge to a verbal duel - a dual of wits, even (for which Villarreal is not well armed, alas) - is accepted.

First, you seem to assume that we fierce Norwegians feel a need to prove that we are indeed such an indomitable force. We do not. Nay, our confidence require no such over-compensation.

If it seems we try to scare players away, there are two logical reasons why this may be the case. Allow me to elaborate.

• We warn less skilled players away, so that they shall not suffer the abject misery of wasting their time on a futile quest to victory.
  • Those confident enough to challenge us can do naught but see this as a challenge, and rightly so! We have faith that those few worthy challengers shall have the courage, and now the motivation, to stand up and be counted!

You mention our dear, dare I say it, Supreme Leader on the Norwegian servers. Such a sad attempt at appealing to authority. It is beneath contempt, and also beneath you, sir.

DeletedUser

I would reply to all of that, but I would rather just let the answer be told on the battlefield. If you all are the best, I will gladly crown you so at the end of the world. If not, then you and your crew give the winners their due, agreed?

Status
Not open for further replies.