Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

UpPavoJ.png

Discuss here!

DeletedUser

better settings than w10...
except for the 6 day bp lol
thats a real long time, almost a week.
i hope there's going to be some changes to help not condense the core up too much.. esp with that long of a bp..

DeletedUser

Pre-registration will begin as soon as jesse gets to it :p.

I do think that there will be changes to the core this time around, to prevent any issues like last time. We learn from any potential mistakes or things players didn't like, but we'll have to see...it's not up to me, that's for sure, but jesse always does his best to help the players :).

DeletedUser

i still think making the original launch size actually fill up the 4 K's of the world is a great idea jesse.
just as a try for future worlds... :p

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Interesting settings, I like the tribe limit, and they are indeed better than W10.

DeletedUser3214

I like these settings, good tribe limit and what not. Nice world jesse!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'd highly suggest higher than average values for empty_villages and bonus_villages.

Long BP will otherwise result in a massive advantage for the people who get the most barbs, increasing the amount of barbs everyone gets helps mitigate this issue.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the suggestion Nauz, interestingly enough I had already considered it and done so. :)

Great minds thinking alike and all.

DeletedUser

im a great mind since i suggested that long long time ago....
and nauz gonna be in w11? there goes my milestones..

DeletedUser188

Nauz are you going to play .us11?

I like most settings, they are quite good, but i don't like the militia setting for example

DeletedUser2490

Dislike those settings :( to slow & to big tribes

I guess you havent played to many .net servers.....I have never seen a tribe limit be less then 25.

This world is just looking for a person to have 6 different academy tribes....

DeletedUser

As for a winner Dadruid, in the end there can be only one! Academy tribe away, but they cannot all win.

DeletedUser3214

I don't really think the tribe limit matters much, because the people who will always want to fill up the limit are not likely to win as it is. In the end of the world, even if the tribe limit is 100 usually only a fraction of that will remain.

DeletedUser

How can I find the barb growth speed? there used to be a config file on help page :(

DeletedUser

I guess you havent played to many .net servers.....I have never seen a tribe limit be less then 25.

This world is just looking for a person to have 6 different academy tribes....

Sounds like a lovely disorganized mess on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.