Us11 Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Traditionally, .US worlds don't announce server time for the openings. That may be the case here, though sometimes the CM chooses to say "morning" to give people a rough estimate. That too, is not always done.

DeletedUser

Methinks thou doth presumeth too much! :)

It could be, it also could be that morning will be sometime in the time zone of someone else on the mod team or someone who works for InnoGames or for Inno HQ itself. Or maybe I am vacationing in New Zealand and will start it in the morning there. Morning has so many options for me! :p

DeletedUser

We get it, you're very quirky and interesting. I think a lot of people would prefer to just know the rough start time, however.

DeletedUser

Methinks thou doth presumeth too much! :)

It could be, it also could be that morning will be sometime in the time zone of someone else on the mod team or someone who works for InnoGames or for Inno HQ itself. Or maybe I am vacationing in New Zealand and will start it in the morning there. Morning has so many options for me! :p

Exactly :) Morning for me is like 06.00 for you, maybe cuz I'm in sweden o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4574

I cant enter the Pre-registration...that means that the world will open soon(10-15 minutes) ?

DeletedUser

I cant enter the Pre-registration...that means that the world will open soon(10-15 minutes) ?

No, preregistration is open days before the world is officially opened. (it was opened 8 days before in this worlds case.) It stays open until the world opens.

DeletedUser

He means that you can't enter the world right now (also the stats are disabled). Both of those mean that the world will start soon.

DeletedUser4574

He means that you can't enter the world right now (also the stats are disabled). Both of those mean that the world will start soon.

Yes...that I mean..

PS: I'm from romania... I dont write very well english.:)

DeletedUser

Ladies and gentlemen,

World 11 is now open. This thread is now closed.

May your spear nukes be powerful! Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.