Us11 Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Can. Not necessarily will. Do you really think that without the flags you'd have done any worse against the others?

Probably not, I think it tends to be more of a "Get rank 1 early in a bad area with flags" as opposed to "Get rank 1 later on due to bad area" without flags.

I'd say coplay me, but my acc is already full

Full?

My lazyass doesn't really take up much room. :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser3572

Do we know what time we will be able to log in and start?

DeletedUser3572

That's going to have us densely packed if I'm reading this right. 20 players per barb?

DeletedUser

I will win this world I promise this.

P.S: Flags are part of the reason there is no player base anymore. You have made a game that was great into a game that keeps trying to add things decreasing its fun level. Also, the fact that one acc can be just as skilled as another and lose because of flags is depressing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your too cocky mate:)

Time will tell who wins the world....not you

DeletedUser

Which Nauz will show up this time around? The teacher? The player? and will I have to deal with your fan club yet again.

Sweeney I see you.....

This should be fun as always.

DeletedUser

I will win this world I promise this.

P.S: Flags are part of the reason there is no player base anymore. You have made a game that was great into a game that keeps trying to add things decreasing its fun level. Also, the fact that one acc can be just as skilled as another and lose because of flags is depressing.

I can't necessarily blame it on flags but I would have to somewhat agree with you here.

You do fail to realize that as players get better and better at this game, most of them take advantage of the new players learning the game. I was once a new player taken in by a veteran and taught how to play. Not too many are willing to do this but instead are more happy flaming and abusing the newer players for trying to learn.

Don't get me wrong now I'm not for culturing players anymore unless they show purpose and potential. Most players are just so dense that you are better of sending them off to the next world.

Realize that this is as much a game as it is a business that needs to keep growing. All they have done is create several ways for these new and not so great players like myself to compete against players with level 31 headquarters and a full nuke after the first week of game play.

Prime examples would be the pay to play worlds. There isn't much skill involved in running an incoming script that tell you the return time of an attack or using the T method to send off a tight train. You don't like a world's setting you either suck it up, set some personal goals then quit or just quit and move on to the next world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wait, I patented that, only my HQ is allowed to go that high!

We've ended up on a few worlds together now and I'm still trying to figure out just how you do it.

I'll be playing close attention this time around hope to learn something new.......=P.

DeletedUser

:D So some knucklehead is busy sending messages saying "merge or die".......really.

I think we just might join you, out grow you take what ever talent you have there, internally destroying the tribe, deleting all posts

calling support or asking why am I being nobled then reforming our tribe just to carry on, business as usual.

Do you really think about what just might happen when you send someone an invite stating "merge or die" ......do you?

Merges should never be forced but mutually agreed upon.

DeletedUser

Discussions of cheating/rule breaking are not allowed on the forums. I have cleaned this thread. Please observe all forum rules.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion Nauz, interestingly enough I had already considered it and done so. :)

Great minds thinking alike and all.

Was about to suggest this too:

<removeNewbieVillages>1</removeNewbieVillages>

But, yeah, you beat me to that as well :p

That being '0' totally screwed up the last .net world due to the invite friend feature.

DeletedUser3214

Why does the thread say the 23th and when you pre-reg it says 25th?

DeletedUser

Will there be any countdown, or announcement of when the world will open? (ST wise)

DeletedUser

I'd had the same questions about a countdown or announcement of a time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.