We want animation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser623

I assume you guys have seen the mods animated avatars right? Well wouldnt it be fair if we could have animated avatars too? Well I think so. OFLOW and the mods are trying their hardest to make this server different from the rest. The idea of letting mods have animated avatars is a good one. But what would make it better is letting the general public use animations in their avatars. Anyways Good work mods and OFLOW now back to work :smack:

P.S Opinions?

DeletedUser

i never knew we could have animated avvys... i thought ben was being original :p

DeletedUser623

We cant atm. But it would make this server really cool if we could.

DeletedUser

I've modded on other forums before and we always said no animated signature or avvys because it takes up a lot of bandwith or something like that.

I just know its a pain in the ass on the server to load a page full of animated pictures, Ben should have to remove his Avvy...

DeletedUser

I've modded on other forums before and we always said no animated signature or avvys because it takes up a lot of bandwith or something like that.

I just know its a pain in the ass on the server to load a page full of animated pictures, Ben should have to remove his Avvy...

And everywhere, the screen keeps moving. -.-

DeletedUser623

Yeah thats what I was thinking. Either All of us have it or No one has it.

DeletedUser

Yeah thats what I was thinking. Either All of us have it or No one has it.

well it would be superawesome but it's also a cool thing for just mods to have no?
would animated siggys be feasible?

DeletedUser

well it would be superawesome but it's also a cool thing for just mods to have no?
would animated siggys be feasible?

Animation demands a lot of power to load and then keep it running. Imagine a page full of animated signatures (25 i think) now imagine how laggy the forums with be :p

DeletedUser

hmm you have a point. would it also be a problem if every player had animated avatars?

Status
Not open for further replies.