We want animation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

im pretty sure what fordy was trying to say is that it's unfair on the normal members of this community if the mods allow themselves to have animated signatures but dont allow normal members and blame the reason on it causing stress on the system, aka double standards i dont get how what he said was confusing if im wrong about this im sure fordy could correct me

DeletedUser

this is what he was trying to say, good try though

or you know you could wait for fordy to confirm that my post is correct :rolleyes: and im pretty sure that the post you made isnt what he was trying to say or else it would be a big mistake posting about people having double standards instead of saying your day dreaming and completely going off the topic, please stop trying to troll me before i actually start trying and tear you a new pnp hole :D

DeletedUser

The amount of lag this could cause is enough for them to say no :p

@Tribalwarsineck
[22:48:55] Jesus: back meh up
No.

DeletedUser

or you know you could wait for fordy to confirm that my post is correct :rolleyes: and im pretty sure that the post you made isnt what he was trying to say or else it would be a big mistake posting about people having double standards instead of saying your day dreaming and completely going off the topic, please stop trying to troll me before i actually start trying and tear you a new pnp hole :D

Thats what i meant I'm kind of tired so didn't word it properly but its totally unfair that mods are aloud to have animated avvy's and were not.

DeletedUser

nope in pretty sure he was trying to say what he did say:
Lol, Ignore that post, kind of day dreaming.

@Tribalwarsineck
[22:48:55] Jesus: back meh up
No.

lulz :D

DeletedUser

fyi i was writing that while you two posted :rolleyes:

phht, embarrass! i dont get embarrassed

DeletedUser

OKAY, WHAT I WAS GETTING AT IS THAT IT IS DOUBLE STANDARDS AS THE MODS ARE ALOUD ANIMATED AVVY'S AND THE NORMAL USER IS NOT. I GOT MUDDLED UP AT FIRST AS THE RULES ARE DIFFERENT TO .NET

ON .NET YOU NOT ALOUD AS ITS AGAINST THE RULES. OVER HERE YOUR NOT ALOUD AS ITS NOT POSSIBLE FOR A NORMAL USER.

SO STOP TRYING TO SAY 'THIS IS WHAT I MEANT' BECAUSE THATS WHAT I MEANT ^^ KAPEASH?

DeletedUser

ayeaye sir!
but twdouche is still gonna troll on other forums im afraid :/

DeletedUser329

I think I will cry if I have to take my new avy away now :S

<3

DeletedUser

I've modded on other forums before and we always said no animated signature or avvys because it takes up a lot of bandwith or something like that.

I just know its a pain in the ass on the server to load a page full of animated pictures

Let me put it simple, there is a limit to the size of GIF that is allowed to be uploaded (100 x 100, 64kb) so there will not be any problems on the forums what so ever.

DeletedUser

Let me put it simple, there is a limit to the size of GIF that is allowed to be uploaded (100 x 100, 64kb) so there will not be any problems on the forums what so ever.

But why can the mods have them and not us? I just tried to do it and received this message 'You may not upload animated images.'.

Totally unfair if it stays this way.

We either all have them or no one has them.

DeletedUser

This server is different, our mods can be seen by the avatars.

I know that there are different limitations on moderators forum accounts but you really shouldn't abuse your advantage by using them. Totally unfair on the regular users. And I am pretty sure the majority of users would agree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.