World 3 Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I want to say that militia is the best add ever! Amateurs can use militia to guard them selves from the pros so pros will be slowed down. This feature slows down the worlds but thats a great thing!

People Are Split On The Idea, I Personally Believe That The Militia Should Be Cut Down To 1/2/3 Hours (Dependent On Settings), With No Recourse Production. If All Your Workers Are Defending, No Recourses Would Be Produced. (Or At Least Only A Level Production Of Recourses)

DeletedUser

As professional i believe this addon is great, it gives you more hard times in the start. Not letting you just smash everything around you. I dont play TW just to smack everyone...

DeletedUser

Well, ofcourse i like smacking people. But when you have 10 villages with 30k points and the second player has 2 villages with 4k points. Thats not fun!

DeletedUser1093

Well, ofcourse i like smacking people. But when you have 10 villages with 30k points and the second player has 2 villages with 4k points. Thats not fun!

If 300 militia are a noticeable addition to your defence at 4k points then you don't have much of a chance anyways.

DeletedUser

Not at 4k points -.-

At the stages when you just started. 100-500 points.

DeletedUser

Hello guys... I'm new in this server...
I am a old school Portuguese player... I'm going to join to World 3...
When will the world open?
Cumps :noblemen:joaoCalves:noblemen:

DeletedUser1144

good luck to everyone. wont be joining, at least not to start.

DeletedUser

Settings seem... interesting...

No morale seems crazy, never heard of that before (i havent been around long)

it will be interesting to try packets... thats where each academy can go up to lvl 3 and each level means you can build one more noble, right? so first vill you can have max of 3 nobles???

hmm...

and slower troops speed in relation to world, although i guess troops speed is about normal if you take the 1.5 speed of everything into consideration... (i think thats how it works)

DeletedUser

No morale (you spelled it wrong though:p ) ?
Awsome!!

everything except unit speed is cool.I hope i can give it a try. :)

DeletedUser

Ironic, as you spelled "awesome" wrong :O
And "moral" is correct as well.
i spelled awsome wrong on purpose.didnt you see !! after that?
no humor?:p

and as far as i know morale is correct.maybe you are mistaking?

DeletedUser

i spelled awsome wrong on purpose.didnt you see !! after that?
no humor?:p

and as far as i know morale is correct.maybe you are mistaking?

Yea, I missed that one, I see now... you obviously did it on purpose, you are a clever block. I'm sort of on hangover, so my humor filter is a bit corrupt....

I agree, you are actually right, in this case it's "morale" , fair play.

DeletedUser1381

You guys done? lol :p

Im a little nervous about using packets :|
Never really played a world with them..
Im a coin kinda guy

:g::D

DeletedUser

You guys done? lol :p

Im a little nervous about using packets :|
Never really played a world with them..
Im a coin kinda guy

:g::D
oh its your first?
its not that bad actually.almost like your first kiss.at first you enjoy it.but later you do it only because you have to :p
(if you lose nobles while defending then youre as dead as a restarter :D )

DeletedUser1381

lol Nahh this wont be my first, but all my successful worlds were coins. So never really got to know packages too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.