World 3 Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

oh its your first?
its not that bad actually.almost like your first kiss.at first you enjoy it.but later you do it only because you have to :p

Depends on, who you are kissing, hahaha.

DeletedUser

The best thing i can see...no morale...and classic units;)

thanks really

DeletedUser

Yeah for sure... I love packets i must say... more "thinking" to the game:D

DeletedUser

Hello guys... I'm new in this server...
I am a old school Portuguese player... I'm going to join to World 3...
When will the world open?
Cumps :noblemen:joaoCalves:noblemen:
I'm portuguese to and i will play here, send me a pm please ;)

DeletedUser

As this is a settings thread for US W3, I will give you all the luxury of my opinion on the settings.
I expect many people will disagree with me, and some may agree with me. I don't care either way.
Don't feel a need to comment on my opinion as it will most likely be ignored.

World 3 Settings:
Speed: 1.5 - I approve.
unit-speed 0.7 - Too slow. Workable, but slow.
Paladin: No - Doesn't affect my view of settings.
All new units active: No - This genuinely confused me. Militia is the new unit and it is active.
Archers: No - I approve.
Church active: No - I approve.
Noble system: packets - I prefer coins.
Moral: No - I approve.
Bonus villages active and grow to 1500 points - Approve of growth, disapprove of bonus villages.
Research system: simple - I approve.
3 days beginners protection protection - I would prefer 2 days due to the speed setting.
Tribe member limit: 50 - I approve.
Militia: Enabled - Stupid addition to the game.
Account Manager: Enabled - As part of v7.0 I assumed this was mandatory anyway?
War Declaration tool is active - As part of v7.0 I assumed this was mandatory anyway?
Players can choose starting location. - I approve.
Attack gap: 50ms - Would prefer none.

DeletedUser

As this is a settings thread for US W3, I will give you all the luxury of my opinion on the settings.
I expect many people will disagree with me, and some may agree with me. I don't care either way.
Don't feel a need to comment on my opinion as it will most likely be ignored.

World 3 Settings:
Speed: 1.5 - I approve.
unit-speed 0.7 - Too slow. Workable, but slow.
Paladin: No - Doesn't affect my view of settings.
All new units active: No - This genuinely confused me. Militia is the new unit and it is active.
Archers: No - I approve.
Church active: No - I approve.
Noble system: packets - I prefer coins.
Moral: No - I approve.
Bonus villages active and grow to 1500 points - Approve of growth, disapprove of bonus villages.
Research system: simple - I approve.
3 days beginners protection protection - I would prefer 2 days due to the speed setting.
Tribe member limit: 50 - I approve.
Militia: Enabled - Stupid addition to the game.
Account Manager: Enabled - As part of v7.0 I assumed this was mandatory anyway?
War Declaration tool is active - As part of v7.0 I assumed this was mandatory anyway?
Players can choose starting location. - I approve.
Attack gap: 50ms - Would prefer none.

Militia is the best addition after paladin.

DeletedUser

I dont like:
Packets
this unit speed. seconds will not be round.makes local sniping so da*n hard
paladin off,which makes supporting harder(includes sniping as well.i could always use another support shot with pal speed in sniping)

the rest I like.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this unit speed. seconds will not be round.makes local sniping so da*n hard
paladin off,which makes supporting harder(includes sniping as well.i could always use another support shot with pal speed in sniping)

the rest I like.

Surely you mean it makes the calculations a little bit trickier not having round numbers... doesn't change a thing about the sniping itself. :) There's plenty of time calculators out there that will help with this.

DeletedUser

Surely you mean it makes the calculations a little bit trickier not having round numbers... doesn't change a thing about the sniping itself. :) There's plenty of time calculators out there that will help with this.
It does,while LOCAL sniping.
i havent found any proper script for local sniping calculation,what have u got?

DeletedUser

Seriously? Pen and paper ever cross your mind?
yes i usually do them like that,but most of times i try with round digits. for eg 12 minutes before it hits i launch them.then after 6 minutes exactly i cancel it.but with 0.7 unit speed its harder to do that stuff and you have to be always calculating stuff with pen and paper.(you cant succeed on your first try of course.people usually need 5 or 6 shots to get it in the right ms)
also dont talk to me like a noob plz :D .i know how to use pen and paper.ive been dealing with them 13 years now. plz read the discussion from the start.deb said he uses scripts for this kind of snipe,then i said I dont. whats so hard to understand ? :D

DeletedUser

also dont talk to me like a noob plz :D .i know how to use pen and paper.ive been dealing with them 13 years now. plz read the discussion from the start.deb said he uses scripts for this kind of snipe,then i said I dont. whats so hard to understand ? :D

I read the discussion. You were griping about how you couldn't find a script for calculating snipes. I suggested pen and paper. Simple as that.

Also, you babble a lot.

DeletedUser

I read the discussion. You were griping about how you couldn't find a script for calculating snipes. I suggested pen and paper. Simple as that.

Also, you babble a lot.
HaHa.i bet you didnt read that. I have 2 guesses:
1.you wanted to just come and say: "I know what local sniping is and i can do that too"
2.you are at a bad mood now :D

i asked deb what scripts he uses,because he said he uses scripts for them.then you came along saying" SERIOUSLY?Pen and paper ever cross your mind?" (isnt that a little insulting?but i didnt take it) .
and when did I babble?I just said i dont like the world's unit speed,its you who came and are trying to (but failing) flame and insult :D .

DeletedUser

Not a script, a calculator for time, because I'm terrible at maths and when I do use pen and paper things go wrong. :D

Something like this. There are plenty out there if you google it. :)

DeletedUser

Not a script, a calculator for time, because I'm terrible at maths and when I do use pen and paper things go wrong. :D

Something like this. There are plenty out there if you google it. :)
Oh.but i prefer paper and an A4 paper :D .however if the unit speed is round,i dont even need that,i try only round digits :p

DeletedUser

Well having Worlds 2 bad settings. World 3 was expected to be awesome. I guess all the waiting finally paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.