World 9 Discussion

DeletedUser

good settings apart from the church, i am not a fan of these.

It seems to be a farming world looking at the 9k barbs that can not be conquered.

DeletedUser

you should change the speed to 2 it would be a lot better

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

An abbreviated list of settings is HERE and a link to the full set is HERE. Speed 2 is not an option with this worlds settings. Perhaps in a future world.

DeletedUser

Yea I found it lol I feel retarded xD
and dang well it's still going to be a fun world
i especially like the constant price for nobleman, never actually played on a world like that.

DeletedUser1446

Well...this sucks! I wanted to quit the game..come on Jesse!!! :)

So my prize goes to Tribe Limit and Noble cost. AMAZING SETTINGS. Can i ask if you had any saying on this one? Because if you did... i got to say you hit the bullseye.. CONGRATZ!

Now questions:
- Barbarians go to 9000 like bonus but only bonus are able to be nobled right? I didn´t know this was possible really!

- Single packets but the academy has 3 lvl per village like usual right?

Again.. congratz on the settings. I prefer speed 2 but i got to say this is almost the same thing with this kind of settings.

I might....MIGHT play again since start.

DeletedUser

Yes, I had a say so in these settings, and thank you for the compliment.

No barb can be nobled, including bonus barbs. The bonus barbs are luck of the draw, there will be some that serve no purpose (like barracks for example) and others that will help with farming (like bonus resources).

3 lvls on the academy is correct.

DeletedUser

Wow I didn't even notice the barbs go to 9000!!!
Wow that is amazing!
this world is going to be heaven for those that use farming scripts

DeletedUser1446

Yes, I had a say so in these settings, and thank you for the compliment.

No barb can be nobled, including bonus barbs. The bonus barbs are luck of the draw, there will be some that serve no purpose (like barracks for example) and others that will help with farming (like bonus resources).

3 lvls on the academy is correct.

WOW! Ok Jesse, congratulations again! You might have created the fastest world ever in TW history in my opinion (My humble opinion). Fast nobling... no barb munchers... This world would end fast if it wasn´t for the low tribe member.

Another question. Is it able to support outside the tribe? If so... quick suggestion.. REMOVE IT :D

DeletedUser

Support outside the tribe is allowed, but no allied wins are. Only 25 players max will get the win. It's gonna make alliances very uneasy as those 25 player have to control 75% of the world.

DeletedUser1446

Support outside the tribe is allowed, but no allied wins are. Only 25 players max will get the win. It's gonna make alliances very uneasy as those 25 player have to control 75% of the world.

Ok now you got me! I´m in!

Really... make sure to make good propaganda... This world is awesome ;)

Cheers mate.

DeletedUser2881

odd setting of having both bonus vills but not being able to noble them...what's the rationale behind that?

DeletedUser

odd setting of having both bonus vills but not being able to noble them...what's the rationale behind that?

I commented on that above, its really luck of the draw in that the only villages that will really be of value will be the bonus resource barbs for farming. It was either have bonus barbs or not and I wanted the resource barbs available for the farming aspect. It will be a very minor thing given regular barbs can grow so large but I wanted to leave it in.

DeletedUser1446

Prettier map to see:) Think of them as SECRETS that can´t be nobled! :D The one that can after all noble them will win the world alone :p

DeletedUser

Good world for very active. You have to be able to kill your neighbors in the beginning to have 8x8 yours so it would be strong. A lot of people will be restarting and then quitting. But for the survivors the church could give some extra dimension to the strategy. Eventually it will be territorial and the smaller tribes will have a good defending capability not only because of churches but also moral.

About moral, is it unlimited time as it was stated in the mail or it is time based as it shown in the full settings information?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
About moral, is it unlimited time as it was stated in the mail or it is time based as it shown in the full settings information?

Those're the same thing.

Point/time based is the morale that works as normal morale early on, but slowly shifts to be purely-time based. Roughly 2-3 months in you will have 100% morale on everyone unless they started much later than you did.

DeletedUser

One flaw about not being able to noble barbs. If you are about to noble a player and they then start over you just can't noble them then.

DeletedUser1446

Yes indeed! This will make very very difficult to cluster in CHURCHES! Good point man...