World 9 Discussion

DeletedUser

Each server has its own way of doing things. We do not follow .net in this.

DeletedUser

Oh ok thanks for the answer jesseiam2
youve been very helpful

DeletedUser

No harm in asking!

Good luck on US9, may the odds be ever in your favor. (Hunger Games reference :p)

DeletedUser

Haha let's hope I don't end up dead like most of the people there xD

DeletedUser

They are not going to disclose the start time as stated before

DeletedUser3906

Number one i think this is very dumb.
Also i believe the tribal-wars creators and developers are ultra lazy in some aspects.

My idea. lets change the tribal ranking stat from "Top 40 players" to something like...umm i dont know? "Top 25 players"? that would make since
Or you could change it to like top twenty or even top ten

It isnt that big of a change but it means a ton to some of the players ive talked to.

Its the little things tribalwars....

DeletedUser

It would make absolutely no difference if it were top 40 or top 25 as there are only 25 players max per tribe. It was not a matter of laziness, it was a matter of irrelevance.

DeletedUser3906

irrelevance? Fine make it better than change i to top 15. the whole point of the original top 40 was to show how the top [players in a tribe were compared to others. therefore you did make it irreverent, and how incredibly difficult is it to change it to top 15?

DeletedUser

Its not difficult at all, but I find it unnecessary. A tribe of 25 is small enough that any micro comparisons of looking at 10 or 15 were, in my opinion, unimportant. If I were to get feedback from a bunch of players that this is something they find important, I would look at my decision and consider revising it. However, you are the only one who has mentioned it. As for irrelevant, yes, changing it from 40 to 25 is completely irrelevant as the rankings would be absolutely no different. To say we were lazy for leaving it at 40 instead of switching it to 25 is a ridiculous assertion.

So community, is this something that is a game changer for you? Would it make a difference in your game play to have the tribes ranked on a top 10-15 instead of a top 25 that is set?

DeletedUser3906

could you set up like a poll? that would see what the community would think? if they community doesn't care than i would take back my opinions and play on but i would like to see what the community thinks

DeletedUser

I don't think a poll is needed yet. If we get some feedback posts here, I will look at it.

DeletedUser3906

ok and sweet profile animation lol i wish i could add a .gif

DeletedUser

Yeah I mean it makes no sense to show top 10... that small a number of people you can just compare on your own.
As for server start time, it's not announced but if i remember correctly most previous worlds have been server Am, like between 8 and noon
.. but no guarentees ;)