World 9 Discussion

DeletedUser3921

At what time server will be open? Anyone has any idea ?

DeletedUser1446

Nope. They won´t say. You just have to wait... Go drink a coffee or something.

DeletedUser

Yeah I mean it makes no sense to show top 10... that small a number of people you can just compare on your own.
As for server start time, it's not announced but if i remember correctly most previous worlds have been server Am, like between 8 and noon
.. but no guarentees ;)

Even if the Guess was correct we wouldn't know considering, well we don't live in the same Time Zone.

Anyways can't wait.

DeletedUser

Ummm is their gonna be a forum for us9 ^^ usually itll be up by now

DeletedUser3223

I like no barb nobling but come on... On a church world plus i could mail everyone on w9 saying if your getting nobled restart then the player will lose there village and no one will grow?

DeletedUser

Encourages people to build trains after their first village, which means more strategy required.

For their first village, you could easily send one noble with your clearing wave and 3 nobles to follow right after. Because the world is so dense, you could get the village while the person slept.

I think it's fine, personally.

DeletedUser

One flaw about not being able to noble barbs. If you are about to noble a player and they then start over you just can't noble them then.

That happened to a friend. He nobled a player but he started all over while the nobles were running. Luckily he found out about that in time, because then my friend was able to send troops to defend the barbarian village of his last noble so he didn't noble it. Some people hate to noble barbarian villages, rather they use them to noble real players and start to farm the taller villages.

Also you could wait until you have 4 noblemen. I guess that is going to work too if you send them together. I am not sure about that thought, because I never played with those kinda settings. Another possibility is that you can send noblemen to the barb while it is owned by a player, but they aren't lowering the loyality after it changes to a barb. I am not sure about that.

Last edited by a moderator: