Thesis of the Day

DeletedUser

Oooh,
DownOnMe, Quanity., St. Jimmy...
This world might get interesting after all :D

DeletedUser

s1nful, you're in a tribe of 59 players.

Seems pretty hypocritical if you ask me. If tribes with large #s of players are so awful, why would you be in one?

Get ur facts right before you start playing the smart-guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Name Rank Points Global rank Villages
Sinful1 (Warlord (Offense) 1 1.782 29 1
Domaru (Packmember/Dog Soldier) 2 1.411 59 1
superhardcore (Packmember) 3 1.332 71 1

My apologies, I thought you were the sinful which was playing better.

Will make sure to double check next time

DeletedUser

Name Rank Points Global rank Villages
Sinful1 (Warlord (Offense) 1 1.782 29 1
Domaru (Packmember/Dog Soldier) 2 1.411 59 1
superhardcore (Packmember) 3 1.332 71 1

My apologies, I thought you were the sinful which was playing better.

Will make sure to double check next time

No problemo :). This is me: S1nful. Much more pro :rolleyes: :p

And erm... what do you mean by the S1nful who's playing better? Sorry that i don't have 1mil points after 3 days. I don't exploit the bugs you guys created :p. But since that the new way of playing tw... guess i'm a bad player then, only becuz i don't want to spend all my money on it, but rely on my skills...

DeletedUser

You know what rolleyes mean or do i have to explain everything to you americans? :p

DeletedUser

You guys created, you keep making yourself look more and more foolish every post you make.

Nobody created a bug, innogames input the market initially as 1.2, (as they have on every other server they've put these settings). Only 2 players in the tribe even used it so I don't understand why you'd assume that means the entire tribe did so. Despite the top 2 players, the rest all got their positions without using the extensive premium features.

DeletedUser

You guys created, you keep making yourself look more and more foolish every post you make.

Nobody created a bug, innogames input the market initially as 1.2, (as they have on every other server they've put these settings). Only 2 players in the tribe even used it so I don't understand why you'd assume that means the entire tribe did so. Despite the top 2 players, the rest all got their positions without using the extensive premium features.

Uhu, but not in 3 days. you blame me that i'm not as good as that other S1nful, but what did you expect? And i read somewhere on the forum that the exploit was a mistake from Aliyah, and she apologized. So....

DeletedUser

She apologized for it, yes. She is the representative for innogames on this server, so that is her job.

Also, the rank 3 and rank 4 will be passing both the 1 and 2 shortly, and they both didn't use the features. (Well I am unsure about New Version, just assuming, but as for Option C I know).

Didn't make that big of a difference. Also if we were to dismiss both the ones that did use the premium features extensively we'd still have highest average player and still be rank 1. We could cut our numbers down to 27, would still be the same.

You weren't here for US3. There were none of these features on Us3, we were 8x rank 2. Were we at first? No. At nobling we took out every decent player in the world. We have better players here as well, but we want it to be an interesting world.

Also the fact that you think the # of players in a tribe has anything to do with its coordination is ridiculous and shows your lack of any actual experience. How many worlds have you played, in total?

DeletedUser

Also the fact that you think the # of players in a tribe has anything to do with its coordination is ridiculous and shows your lack of any actual experience. How many worlds have you played, in total?

So if I state that you can communicate a lot more quickly in a tribe with 5 members than in a tribe with 50 members, you disagree? :)

I agree with you mostly though...

DeletedUser

Look, if you think logically (i hope you can), it's logical that in a small tribe, the members know eachother much better. Are you currently in a masstribe? Do you know every player? I don't think so. And i rather support my friends than a stranger-tribemember. I've seen lots of masstribes fail. There used to be masstribes at the nl server too, but we've moved on. Clearly, you guys haven't reached that stage.

But that's not your fault ;)

DeletedUser

Evolution you say?

Something-somewhere_rect-500x500.jpg

DeletedUser

Lolz, i've got a friend with that printed on his shirt :p. Hilarious! You deserve a thank button :p

DeletedUser

Sorry but I know for a fact others in your tribe used it because some players in your tribe told me :p

DeletedUser

So if I state that you can communicate a lot more quickly in a tribe with 5 members than in a tribe with 50 members, you disagree? :)

I agree with you mostly though...

I think it depends on the tribe itself.

Yes but if you get a tribe of 5 players, that are equally as talented, as a tribe of 30, player by player, you are outnumbered 6 to 1. At that point it doesn't matter how fast you think you can communicate.

Also small tribes leave no room for error. We are all human, we all make mistakes, if 1 person out of those 5 loses internet connection and has no way to set a sitter for a period of time, maybe with attacks inbound, you may lost 20% of your overall players in one go. What if there is nobody that is able to sit them? Everyone has things to do.

What about 15 players? Sure it makes it a bit easier, but you still run into the same problems on a long term basis.

Players that don't communicate in a tribe I run just get dismissed. If you recruit properly you can easily get over 30 accounts that communicate properly. Also at least 20 of the accounts in the tribe, are of people I have already led or played with before.

To assume that 5 players communicates better than 40 is ignorant. It depends on the players. TW is a situational game, no matter what stats or logic you try to use its all situational.

DeletedUser

I think it depends on the tribe itself.

Yes but if you get a tribe of 5 players, that are equally as talented, as a tribe of 30, player by player, you are outnumbered 6 to 1. At that point it doesn't matter how fast you think you can communicate.

Also small tribes leave no room for error. We are all human, we all make mistakes, if 1 person out of those 5 loses internet connection and has no way to set a sitter for a period of time, maybe with attacks inbound, you may lost 20% of your overall players in one go. What if there is nobody that is able to sit them? Everyone has things to do.

What about 15 players? Sure it makes it a bit easier, but you still run into the same problems on a long term basis.

Players that don't communicate in a tribe I run just get dismissed. If you recruit properly you can easily get over 30 accounts that communicate properly. Also at least 20 of the accounts in the tribe, are of people I have already led or played with before.

To assume that 5 players communicates better than 40 is ignorant. It depends on the players. TW is a situational game, no matter what stats or logic you try to use its all situational.

Yes it is situational. You are right. As I said, I agree in nearly everything you're saying here.

I just had to point out that if you say 'has anything to do with', you are clearly incorrect. It does have something to do with it. Yes, it depends on other things as well, but that does not mean that it hasn't got anything to do with member count. Which is why you were incorrect ion your statement.

That I disagree with one of your arguments, doesn't mean I disagree with your conclusion;)

DeletedUser

The second half of that post was more aimed towards s1nful, sorry if that wasn't clear.

Hmmm.. I will agree, but I don't think that the # of players either negatively or positively impacts the rate of communication. I think it COULD be easier with less players, but I don't think that it has any positive or negative effect. The chance of having more communication may be more, but I disagree that it automatically positively affects communication.

DeletedUser

The second half of that post was more aimed towards s1nful, sorry if that wasn't clear.

Hmmm.. I will agree, but I don't think that the # of players either negatively or positively impacts the rate of communication. I think it COULD be easier with less players, but I don't think that it has any positive or negative effect. The chance of having more communication may be more, but I disagree that it automatically positively affects communication.

It doesn't automatically affect anything. But that's because it's always dependant on more than one measure. So with that logic, you could say that about near anything.

Either way, as I said before, both ways can work perfectly fine. And yes, quick communication can make all the difference when (as you stated) being outnumbered 6 to 1. I've been in situations like these often enough, and in my experience, activity and relying on your tribesmates, knowing they have your back even in the most difficult situations, means all for a tribe. Perhaps it is not a better tribe than the 30+ player tribe. But well, let's just say I prefer the more fun-based and friendship based tribe of 5 players where everybody is like family to eachother and you know everyone inside out... I prefer to play in such a tribe because in my experience they perform better, and because it's just more fun in my experience, when you really know your tribesmates that well..

And really, the amount of nobles doesn't matter that much when it comes to the amount of fun I have in a tribe. Hence my personal preference.

This is an old discussion, held many many times before. Neither of you is going to be able to convince the other, because both of you are correct. It's all about what you're expecting and what your goals are, in my opinion.

DeletedUser

What else is new? Everybody knows that the Dutch rule this world :D