Mass Debating Competition [Discussions]

DeletedUser

Apologies.

I've had a few problems to deal with ingame that caused me to focus more on that than the forums. The judging will be finished by wednesday :)

DeletedUser1214

Apologies.

I've had a few problems to deal with ingame that caused me to focus more on that than the forums. The judging will be finished by wednesday :)

Great. Also does that mean you will stop ignoring me here?

DeletedUser

I honestly didn't read the 1st post and the descriptions,and really thought this would be some boring stuff,but I actually liked it.Good Job keep amusing me :D

DeletedUser

I already did...

And it was fun :D Got the award.

I do wonder what the next topics are going to be on. Seems like we covered the broader aspects of the game, so the next may be more specific.

DeletedUser1214

Googly you are to concentrated on .net since you returned. This forum has so much more activity :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Judging is happening as we speak. Please be patient and bear with us a day or so more (I hope it will be done within 24 hours).

I apologize most profoundly for the disorganisation on my part. Unfortunately I play 5 .net worlds, and on 2 of them I've been defending heavy-incoming for a few days when the main owners are offline (the main one being the Lucaya account on W58). So my time has been rather stretched of late.

@Marc. Fancy coplaying me and Bloo in a future world? Also, nice to see you back again mate! I'll try to catch up with you on skype sometime soon!

Thanks all for your patience and support in this event. The next round will no doubt work a lot smoother!

~Googly~

DeletedUser1214

@Marc. Fancy coplaying me and Bloo in a future world? Also, nice to see you back again mate! I'll try to catch up with you on skype sometime soon!

I can't get hold of Sara on skype. If you know her email it would be great. I can't remember my password for .net. Do you remember the Smooosh password? As her email is the one for the account, so i can't get password sent to my email haha

I'll chat with you sometime, what times are you usually on skype? As I am not as active as when I used to play. I'm not on skype as much, although that may change when I fix my laptop. I might start co-playing as some people have asked me when I logged into skype. I am hoping EI (EagleEye) doesn't find me again, I hate stalkers.

This is a pretty decent idea, as I would expect from you...:rolleyes: I am looking forward to other competition's you think of in the future.

DeletedUser

Erm... Ask her yourself. We're all on skype atm :p

I'm generally on at really random times, varies every day.

DeletedUser1214

Erm... Ask her yourself. We're all on skype atm :p

I'm generally on at really random times, varies every day.

That was incredibly weird. Then I am in NOODs with you and Sara.. and those others.. I am a bit worried haha

DeletedUser

Er..

Sweet.

It was a good one Lopinoman

And, when's the next round start?

DeletedUser

Mails will be going out tomorrow :)

It was set for yesterday, I know. But had a hiccup ingame on one of my many worlds which required more attention than anticipated :)