on topic (offf topic i mean)
KFC contains steroid chickens :p
Taco bell <3

DeletedUser

@ Rosa kinda makes sense but either way a mod will always be over us all

on topic (offf topic i mean)
KFC contains steroid chickens :p
Taco bell <3

But Taco Bell gave me E-Coil. This is why I don't eat their tacos anymore. 5 LAYERS ARE WHERE ITS AT!

DeletedUser

I'm still here, just less active because at the moment I'm playing 3 accounts instead of 2. My laptop is a bit odd because I can't open more than 4 tabs :(
So I have 3 worlds and the dutch AF :p

DeletedUser

I'm still here as well. Just focussing ingame, since this fool tried to backstab me. Hehe, the fool thought he could screw me over. He burned his fingers. Gave me some nice ODA though, 13K defeated opponents as the attacker, spread over 2 days, I think it ain't bad :)

Did cost me one of my nukes, but totally worth it heheh.

(Yeah sorry, I really really hate the backstabbing type.)

DeletedUser

My views on this thread :3

19427916.jpg

DeletedUser

Well, to be honest. I hope JessNasty reads my post here.

But, I like how JessNasty flames @RAS@ in US5 for recruiting their competition when their members just confessed that they recruited the good players from CREED and then nobled them.

I don't know, I know it's different situations, but I'd just like his opinion on this..
I mean, his tribe, damn good players that they are, are basically 96% of the best players in the world.

And yet he flames @RAS@ for saying their tribe is a hugging tribe...when well, IDC did very similar things..

I'm not saying they suck. Nor am I flaming. I just want to know his opinion on this. So Jess, I do mean that with all due respect.​

DeletedUser

But, I like how JessNasty flames @RAS@ in US5 for recruiting their competition when their members just confessed that they recruited the good players from CREED and then nobled them.

I don't know, I know it's different situations, but I'd just like his opinion on this..
I mean, his tribe, damn good players that they are, are basically 96% of the best players in the world.

And yet he flames @RAS@ for saying their tribe is a hugging tribe...when well, IDC did very similar things..

I'm not saying they suck. Nor am I flaming. I just want to know his opinion on this. So Jess, I do mean that with all due respect.​

I'm well aware of what Jess does(yes JessNasty is a girl)

@RAS@ recruited based on points, that's why they dominate the Top 20 on W5. We recruit based off of character, playing ability, willingness to learn and whole long list of things that I honestly can't be bothered to list out.

If you look at our Top players a majority of them are players that we came into the world with. There are some people that were recruited but there are many that started the world with us.

We also trim off dead weight even if said dead weight has points. If you aren't working with the tribe you aren't going to stay in it.

I'm well aware of the fact this was directed at Jess but I'm on her side in terms of the @RAS@ flaming.

DeletedUser

Howdy. I don't flame anyone, I call people out on stuff. @RAS@ literally recruits based on rank and points. They recruited an entire tribe, who was their #1 enemy (a break-off from the old POP). That's not even to mention Vets, who they allied then took all of their top 40 members. The majority of the players in IDC who are in the top 20 were recruited before they were top 20. Many of them were in our premade. I believe the recruitment in our tribe is top-notch, including the fact that we have kicked top 20 players in the past because they aren't up to par with the rest of the tribe (I don't believe any of those are still in the top 20).

As to "hugging," we are currently allied to no one and are warring 11 tribes, most of whom are completely defeated but the remaining villages aren't worth nobling. Our only ally betrayed us and we are now dominating them in war stats.

And thanks for being respectful; most players speaking out against IDC aren't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Que?
Whoops. :p I figured Jess was short for well..Jessie.
I do remember @RAS@, POP!, and so on. I was in US5 in the first two months. Before circumstances got me kicked, rimmed, and inactive. Due to RL issues I couldn't go online on TW for a few weeks. I know POP! was a tribe full of players who met their own needs and didn't work together. I was friends with some of their members. I know about what happened with the merge, but never came back after I was rimmed. I've just started playing US5 about two hours ago. I have noticed a good amount of your members started with you. So yeah.. And even if this was directed at Jess, I appreciate the information. :)

@Jess: So Ching is a noob. Who recruits based off on points. I never knew that until just recently. I know about your guy's recruitment standards. They're pretty common, I mean, who wouldn't want players like that?

It's pretty obvious you wouldn't have allies that would only require you guys to constantly protect them and receive nothing in return. No tribe at the moment compares to yours.

Those 11 tribes who warred against you were fools. I was invited into the war, but rejected the offers. You can't have a war without nobles. It's pointless, especially when the tribe you're warring against has plenty of them.

And I wouldn't say I'm speaking out against you guys. Unlike most players in the world, I know that the benefits won't make much of a difference in the middle or end game phase. Skill will take you a long distance in TW. Benefits, no matter how great, are just benefits. Not advantages, or cheats. It's so depressing to see so many people flaming IDC for being the best.

DeletedUser2999

Woohoo! Time for the legitimate conversation I was hoping for! :D

DeletedUser

Now that's what we've been waiting to see. Now what I've been really wondering all this time is:

You hear all kinds of people respond and say they're gonna kick IDC's asses. Now I wonder how IDC themselves feel about this? Do you guys think you've already won the world, or are you expecting any real opposition still? I mean, with your current advantage in villages and therefore troops, even a tribe with as many members and as much skill would still lose due to quantities. I'm wondering if IDC is still aware of possible threats, or if they're really only counting the PA they're gonna win by winning this world.

Ps: Not meant in a bad way whatsoever, I'm not a foreign English speaker, and I've had multiple comments that my posts sometimes seem hostile when they're not meant to be. I am positioned nowhere near IDC. I'm closer to .TWRM. (they build out their villages well for me :D)