Slim Jims and Apple Sauce

DeletedUser

Ok yeah, cuz I'm SURE you two have never argued before... o_O

DeletedUser

Most of our arguments consist of what position we want. On the map, of course.

DeletedUser

Hehehehehe basically what Mashman said is what I had been expecting as an answer. But to Que? I have 2 little notifications.

1: I don't think there is any currently existing tribe that will provide you with the entertainment you're looking for. .TWRM. is seriously doing horrible. Their best players are being pwnt by noobs, and their other players are nobling barbs :3. I've nobled one of them, and didn't meet any resistance whatsoever.
2: I'll give the best I have to give you some resistance ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I may ask, which tribe has given you guys the most trouble so far? I know DGSoWR has done a decent amount of damage to Fezzik and Tasteless but it would be interesting to hear the opinion of someone within IDC.

In terms of damage, from what I know DGSoWR have done some with cats and such. In terms of nobling, they've been easy from what I understand and their only cap got reccaped rather quickly.

There have been no individual standout tribes that gave us more of a hard time than others. All that we are facing now is a very unorganized gangbang :/

DeletedUser

Wait what? Decent amount of damage? You managed to cat 1 village and were able to [finally] defend yourselves against Fezzik's attacks. That's next to no amount of damage in any situation, especially compared to the annihilation going on atm.

And tbh there hasn't been much competition. But we are hopeful for what the future brings.

What I think would be awesome is someone taking charge to take an offensive stance against us and ally all the other noobs we've been warring with to support from a defensive standpoint. That would be interesting :D

DeletedUser

Wait what? Decent amount of damage? You managed to cat 1 village and were able to [finally] defend yourselves against Fezzik's attacks. That's next to no amount of damage in any situation, especially compared to the annihilation going on atm.

And tbh there hasn't been much competition. But we are hopeful for what the future brings.

What I think would be awesome is someone taking charge to take an offensive stance against us and ally all the other noobs we've been warring with to support from a defensive standpoint. That would be interesting :D

I think Fezzik took most of the damage. I saw a lot of reports and he lost quite a few troops and building levels. I agree that it isn't much in comparison but we did make it difficult for him to stick around. I mentioned Tasteless because I saw a report or two as well but i am not sure how much damage was done.

I agree that that would be awesome but it seems most tribes are only worried about the present. They won't help out or attack you guys unless they have to in order to survive today. It kind of sucks but maybe something serious will happen later. Just hope its not too much later. :D

DeletedUser

In terms of damage, from what I know DGSoWR have done some with cats and such. In terms of nobling, they've been easy from what I understand and their only cap got reccaped rather quickly.

There have been no individual standout tribes that gave us more of a hard time than others. All that we are facing now is a very unorganized gangbang :/

True. It is quite unorganized. To be fair there isn't much to organize anymore lol.

DeletedUser

People complain we dominate too easily, blah blah blah...

... people, we own less than 4% of player-owned villages. sure, lots of people are inactive, or whatever, but still... its only 4%. We haven't won the world- we are only 1/25th of the way there ;)

DeletedUser

I agree that that would be awesome but it seems most tribes are only worried about the present. They won't help out or attack you guys unless they have to in order to survive today. It kind of sucks but maybe something serious will happen later. Just hope its not too much later. :D
That may be true, but if you check stats our nobling rate is only increases as time goes by. The time to act is now. We've pretty much already started the clean-up phase.

DeletedUser

That may be true, but if you check stats our nobling rate is only increases as time goes by. The time to act is now. We've pretty much already started the clean-up phase.

Well I wish i could do something but i hold no authority over my own tribe let alone other ones. If I had more time I could attempt something. The odds are bad that we could stop your expansion but i have seen people get through worse situations.

DeletedUser

This does make me think of Sangu vs. World 10, world 10 allied and after a year sangu went barb on april first. Sangu would have won the war...

DeletedUser

Sangu did win the war. Until the very day they decided to go barb they were still winning the war. Every day they were making more profit against the other tribes, so really there is no way you could say Sangu was losing and they therefore went barb ;)

DeletedUser

Ik quote:

Sangu would have won the war...

:p
I think it's a shame that Sangu went barb, It was the only other world I was watching because of the longlasting war

DeletedUser

I think it was a right decision. But let's not discuss these matters here.