Slim Jims and Apple Sauce

DeletedUser

So since this is the off topic thread...

Anybody here going to play on W63 .net? The settings look pretty good, at least to me. I'll be there :)

DeletedUser

I don't particularly like church, slow worlds, or archers...pretty much the opposite of my type of world :p.

Settings here.

DeletedUser

Start of World 63

World 63 will start on Monday the 21st of May at around 16:30.

Pre-registration is not yet available. You will be able to pre-register closer to the start date. The world will use the secrets of power endgame scenario. Changes to other settings will follow the standard procedure outlined here.

The world will use a new morale setting. It is similar to the current points and timed based morale system, but allows the player's time on the world to completely override the difference in points. This means if two players start at approximately the same time, the morale will be 100% after a few months even if one player has significantly more points than the other.

If you have any feedback or questions please click here for the discussion thread.

The settings

Not sure what some of the settings mean? Click here for more information.

Speed: 1.0
Unit speed: 1.0
Paladin: Yes, with new weapons
Archers: Yes
Church enabled: Yes
Noble system: Gold coins
Morale: Points and unlimited time based
Bonus villages: Yes
Barbarian villages: Grow to 3000 points
Tech system: Simple
Beginner protection: 4 days
Tribe limit: 75
Other info: Players can choose their starting direction. There will be an attack and support gap of 100ms. No fake limit. Hauls fully enabled.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=6509741

I think its the best settings world 63 has had in a while. I would change a few things if I could but overall its very good. A little slow for my tastes.

DeletedUser

I don't particularly like church, slow worlds, or archers...pretty much the opposite of my type of world :p.

Settings here.

I definitely agree with you on disliking slow worlds. I'll have to play a few worlds to keep myself busy while 63 is out :D

Church is good in my opinion just because it makes everything a bit more interesting. I have to calculate things differently and alter my usual strategies. I do see your point on everything though. I used to avoid archer and church worlds because I hated them so much.

DeletedUser

I still play them (for example I'm on W1 of here and W58 of .net, both archer and church worlds, and the only worlds I play atm), but I still don't like them either. I only joined US1 because of friends, same as W58 :D.

DeletedUser

idk, depends how bored I am... haha. and if I can find someone to join with.

DeletedUser

I still play them (for example I'm on W1 of here and W58 of .net, both archer and church worlds, and the only worlds I play atm), but I still don't like them either. I only joined US1 because of friends, same as W58 :D.

Friends do have a way of making you overlook bad settings :D

I would still play on 63 even if the settings were not to my liking just because me and a bunch of friends are making a premade. Much less fun playing a world with perfect settings then it is playing a world with bad settings that you get to play with friends.

DeletedUser

idk, depends how bored I am... haha. and if I can find someone to join with.

You're welcome to join my premade if you mean a tribe. If you mean a coplayer then I can't help you out there. My account is already 24/7 :)

DeletedUser

Scratch that. My coplayer just quit on me due to settings :( I doubt we would be able to coplay though considering we were both trying to get that same coplayer before :D