Slim Jims and Apple Sauce

DeletedUser

Now that's what we've been waiting to see. Now what I've been really wondering all this time is:

You hear all kinds of people respond and say they're gonna kick IDC's asses. Now I wonder how IDC themselves feel about this? Do you guys think you've already won the world, or are you expecting any real opposition still? I mean, with your current advantage in villages and therefore troops, even a tribe with as many members and as much skill would still lose due to quantities. I'm wondering if IDC is still aware of possible threats, or if they're really only counting the PA they're gonna win by winning this world.

Ps: Not meant in a bad way whatsoever, I'm not a foreign English speaker, and I've had multiple comments that my posts sometimes seem hostile when they're not meant to be. I am positioned nowhere near IDC. I'm closer to .TWRM. (they build out their villages well for me :D)

Personally I don't want to say this, but you asked a question so I'll answer. We want to be the last tribe standing; simple as that. We don't want an allied win we want a legitimate win that we earned.

So whats that going to take? Wars with bigger tribes. Now I'm not saying that's going to happen today tomorrow or a week from now but its going to happen.

Now as to legitimate threats. We've obviously seen none of them thus far because the tribes that did declare on us got their sorry hineys handed to them :p But I see .TWRM. as a tribe that would actually be fun to war when the time comes to it. Last thing I want is a boring world and all wars being like our recent would seriously suck :)

DeletedUser

Now that's what we've been waiting to see. Now what I've been really wondering all this time is:

You hear all kinds of people respond and say they're gonna kick IDC's asses. Now I wonder how IDC themselves feel about this? Do you guys think you've already won the world, or are you expecting any real opposition still? I mean, with your current advantage in villages and therefore troops, even a tribe with as many members and as much skill would still lose due to quantities. I'm wondering if IDC is still aware of possible threats, or if they're really only counting the PA they're gonna win by winning this world.

Ps: Not meant in a bad way whatsoever, I'm not a foreign English speaker, and I've had multiple comments that my posts sometimes seem hostile when they're not meant to be. I am positioned nowhere near IDC. I'm closer to .TWRM. (they build out their villages well for me :D)

My personal feeling is that the biggest threat to IDC as a whole is within. People start quitting, or something divides us, and that'll be the major problem - a sort of civil war. Not to say there are not good players outside of IDC, but as you say, IDC has such a huge lead that if everyone in the tribe stays active and plays smart, we are pretty well off.

However, this tribe, which can be compared to Smash tribes in the past, may not last that long - Smash didn't last the whole world on any world yet here on .US ... there were reasons for different ones like real-life problems of Matt, or Orel, or other leaders, plus the whole thing where everyone quit because smash was winning... (w3?)

Hopefully things like that don't happen this time, but you never really know. Like I said, Matt and Orel could get in a fight and split off into two separate tribes, weakening each other AND opening the door for other tribes... :p

DeletedUser

Orel isn't play this world Chris :p

Only person that Matt gets into fights with is me :>

DeletedUser

My view on this is that we are *hoping* for some competition to arise. As we've done on past worlds, we seem to dominate, get bored, and leave. I've heard that several big name players are joining the world on the rim but haven't yet. However, if we can stay together, I believe our superior team-work and coordination will win the world for us.

@Jess: So Ching is a noob. Who recruits based off on points. I never knew that until just recently. I know about your guy's recruitment standards. They're pretty common, I mean, who wouldn't want players like that?

It's pretty obvious you wouldn't have allies that would only require you guys to constantly protect them and receive nothing in return. No tribe at the moment compares to yours.

Those 11 tribes who warred against you were fools. I was invited into the war, but rejected the offers. You can't have a war without nobles. It's pointless, especially when the tribe you're warring against has plenty of them.

And I wouldn't say I'm speaking out against you guys. Unlike most players in the world, I know that the benefits won't make much of a difference in the middle or end game phase. Skill will take you a long distance in TW. Benefits, no matter how great, are just benefits. Not advantages, or cheats. It's so depressing to see so many people flaming IDC for being the best.
I wouldn't say he's a noob, but I would say he's not a very good leader. He also has a very different idea of fun than me. I enjoy competition and being challenged, he clearly doesn't. See the above for what I think about the future of the world in regards to future competition.

DeletedUser

Mashman, I cannot play this world as I moderate it. Not allowed to have bias.

But him and Jess...well, I've seen Jess give some pretty tough punches, I think Matt might be scared of her.

DeletedUser

Thus, if you and Matt flip a shiP on each other and split, the tribe will probs be split in half, too.

So keep the romance :truelove: flowing and happy, if that means IDC's success ;) :D :p lol

DeletedUser

Thus, if you and Matt flip a shiP on each other and split, the tribe will probs be split in half, too.

So keep the romance :truelove: flowing and happy, if that means IDC's success ;) :D :p lol

Matt is le only duke, Chris. :p

DeletedUser

Yeah but if Jess got a bunch of people, left and made a NEW tribe... ;)

Silly Caleb's got no imagination.

DeletedUser

If I broke off from the tribe, the first person I would bring is Matt. So that wouldn't work :p

DeletedUser

If I broke off from the tribe, the first person I would bring is Matt. So that wouldn't work :p

ugh you guys have no imagination. all i'm saying is, if you and matt started hating each other for whatever reason and broke away from each other, it would suck for the tribe.

HYPOTHETICAL!

DeletedUser

Well Jess was talking about how Taco Bell was the worst food on the planet earlier. She said if she had the choice of eating Dog meat and Taco Bell, she wouldnt need to choose cause they were the same thing. Just sayin.

DeletedUser

What if demons took over the minds of swine everywhere and they took over TW and lured us in with their piggy minds to split IDC up?

DeletedUser

Well Jess was talking about how Taco Bell was the worst food on the planet earlier. She said if she had the choice of eating Dog meat and Taco Bell, she wouldnt need to choose cause they were the same thing. Just sayin.

She'll be receiving a severe spanking for this