Start Up Guide by Purple Predator

DeletedUser

:| Don't make up things. You don't know the full story behind it, he wasn't cheating, he was testing. He is a perfectly fine player, don't make things up, and lay off.

The one time I'm acting serious. :\

He wasn't cheating? You say he was testing? Something illegal and against the rules? He did get banned right? But he wasn't cheating?

I'm sorry but you look like a complete moron for saying that. You don't get banned unless you're breaking the rules which in most cases is cheating. He cheated, get over it.

DeletedUser

He wasn't cheating? You say he was testing? Something illegal and against the rules? He did get banned right? But he wasn't cheating?

I'm sorry but you look like a complete moron for saying that. You don't get banned unless you're breaking the rules which in most cases is cheating. He cheated, get over it.

Again, you don't know the full story. -.-

DeletedUser

Don't talk about this on the forums please, we don't need to know about it.

DeletedUser329

This discussion has been had previously , and deleted , basically doesn't matter what happened to the person who wrote the guide . If it helps newer players that is all that matters for the purpose of this thread . Better not to spam the thread with this , taking away from something that is intended to help people.

<3

DeletedUser

I'm sorry what?
Few problems with that story.
1. His .net career didn't end there. He played w55 with a day or so late start, and was top 20 in 2 days. Solo, without sitters (or botting).
2. He was not beaten, he was banned

Don't talk about this on the forums please, we don't need to know about it.

Mind reading? Thanks.

DeletedUser

What Que? is saying is that talking about him being banned is off-topic, and so we should stay away from that. However, most of your post was not talking about said ban, therefore you can continue discussing his achievements in W55 etc. as long as you stay away from the issue of him having been banned :).

DeletedUser

lol, 3 Mods are trying to keep them on Topic... They all fail:)

Its a pretty decent start up guide, yes it is:D

DeletedUser548

I tried it for W2 :p It wasn't fast at all :|

It took me 5 days of constant activity to get LC, instead of my normal 3...

DeletedUser

I tried it for W2 :p It wasn't fast at all :|

It took me 5 days of constant activity to get LC, instead of my normal 3...

It's a better guide for starting players :p

From what I've experienced with it this guide requires less farming because it has higher resources than even I use. But thats just me, it may be the way it has you build the village :p

DeletedUser548

It's a better guide for starting players :p

From what I've experienced with it this guide requires less farming because it has higher resources than even I use. But thats just me, it may be the way it has you build the village :p

I normally use more spears at startup :p I'll have like 200-300 within 3 days or so, then I'll get LC extremely easy. Axes at the start is just a waste of resources, but that's just my opinion.

DeletedUser

I normally use more spears at startup :p I'll have like 200-300 within 3 days or so, then I'll get LC extremely easy. Axes at the start is just a waste of resources, but that's just my opinion.

I generally keep building them whilst I have lc.
Last time I did a proper start-up, I had 500 spear, 200 lc and 50 scouts before I even bothered building axes. Unless you need to start clearing villages, or have farms building up walls (only 50% of my farms had a wall at all, hence the 0 axes until that point), there is no need for axes early on. Better to focus on drying out your area of resources as quickly as you can.

Funnily enough, am 550k points in my K, with the rank 2 in the K 300k points behind me.

The key is effective farming, the entire time. More resources = more troops = more farming ability = more resource income = more troops etc etc etc

DeletedUser

I think its pretty foolish to go into a world with a set amount of spears to build because each world you join is going to have a different amount of farms/barbs near you. I generally go with at least 50 spears and then ill add another 25 spears for every barb in my 9 by 9 at start up. But i wont go any higher then 100 spears before going for axes and LC. But this is just me and it tends to work very well 99% of the time.

~ One Eye

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser548

I think its pretty foolish to go into a world with a set amount of spears to build because each world you join is going to have a different amount of farms/barbs near you. I generally go with at least 50 spears and then ill add another 25 spears for every barb in my 9 by 9 at start up. But i wont go any higher then 100 spears before going for axes and LC. But this is just me and it tends to work very well 99% of the time.

~ One Eye

It's not even a set amount, it's just what usually happens... I build a building, spend the rest on spears.

DeletedUser

def need your warehouse to level 3 before you make 40 spears or else your iron will be max out already

DeletedUser1093

Build market 1 - store 1k iron once you have 1200 by setting up a high ratio trade

I restarted 2 days ago. I have 75 spears, HQ 10, smithy 5, Barracks 2 with 3 in the queue, and a level 2 WH and have not maxed my iron yet. When you put an offer on the market it takes it out of your WH (though it can still be plundered)