Storm Declare on Nomo

DeletedUser

Every journey starts with a single step. We took 13 steps so far. Regardless of how badly the op went we are still on top so far. I don't see where all of the aggression is coming from...just suck it up and enjoy the ride :)

DeletedUser3453

Registration successful

The forum registration was successful. You can now login with your user name and password.
Please read the forum rules!
Have fun!
» to the forum

DeletedUser3141

Ummm it's a war game and in this case you are the aggressors yet you don't see where the aggression is coming from? Riiiightttt. :rolleyes:

I do find it interesting though that you rarely see that kind of view expressed by the players who are actually doing the majority of the attacking. Perhaps they better understand that the reaction they are getting is due to something other than anger ..... or perhaps they are just more willing to respect their opponents.

In any event there is plenty of fun in the NoMo camp. It has to be admitted that someof it is at the expense of certain members of the Storm family. You know when Tankz named his villages 'Spear Nukes are Coming' I don't think he actually meant you guys to take it seriously. :D

DeletedUser3453

In any event there is plenty of fun in the NoMo camp. It has to be admitted that some of it is at the expense of certain members of the Storm family. You know when Tankz named his villages 'Spear Nukes are Coming' I don't think he actually meant you guys to take it seriously. :D

I agree with you completely. I saw something so bad that I just had to log off. I know exactly what you're talking about.

DeletedUser3141

That's kinda fun.
Especially if there is a nuke still sitting there. :D

DeletedUser

Ummm it's a war game and in this case you are the aggressors yet you don't see where the aggression is coming from? Riiiightttt. :rolleyes:

I meant from both sides of the war. As you said, it's a war game. Being such means there will obviously be wars but it's also supposed to be fun, not cause so much drama...

DeletedUser3141

I meant from both sides of the war. As you said, it's a war game. Being such means there will obviously be wars but it's also supposed to be fun, not cause so much drama...

I completely agree. In point of fact I'd say most of the real antagonism you are seeing is to do with Storm's relationship with ISDC rather than Storm directly. Game or not the treachery of a friend always generates stronger feelings than the honest opponent.

DeletedUser

Stats Forever Nomo -1

Side 1:
Tribes: NoMo
Side 2:
Tribes: S²ORM, STORM

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 45
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 303,652
Side 2: 376,182
Difference: 72,530

chart

Stats Since Declaration -1 NoMo

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: S²ORM, STORM

Timeframe: 17/08/2012 20:47:43 to 20/08/2012 15:57:22

Total conquers:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 88
Difference: 29

chart

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 24
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 451,690
Side 2: 612,073
Difference: 160,383

chart

Side 1: 200,811
Side 2: 223,285
Difference: 22,474

chart

I believe that is a fail on your guys behalf nearly 3 days after op where your total 75members where ment to attack 5 or 6 of our players we aint lost ground really yet and still fighting isdc i think our stats stand up will soon be top OD tribe and only been together 63 days

i still reckon this world has a lot of change in it isdc will get stronger or there members at least you guys will struggle to contain us once we hit back and we will pop up where it hurts STORM will become 1 tribe cutting lose there weaker members and recruit ISDC players who will eventually manipulate there way into leading STORM and Bringing a name change WCN Who Cares Now

We will see but NoMo Fights till last man switches lights off at the end of this world as winner or loser NoMo will be here at the end Regardless.

Lets live life be respectful and smile through Adversity there is always something around the corner lets all hope its a nice thing for you and your loved 1's

R.I.P Tony

DeletedUser

Actual stats since the start of the war, which was declared by NoMo.

Side 1:
Tribes: STORM, S²ORM
Side 2:

Timeframe: 17/08/2012 16:18:54 to 20/08/2012 16:23:34

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 26
Difference: 13

chart

chart

Side 1: 353,360
Side 2: 223,165
Difference: 130,195

chart

DeletedUser173

Actual stats since the start of the war, which was declared by NoMo.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that storm had already begun their operation long before anyone "declared", yet you attacked first, so don't try to pretend like "oh, we never declared, so they attacked first, look how bad they are". :smack:

DeletedUser3141

Indeed it was Storm family launching the op that prompted the declaration.

DeletedUser

I didn't say that NoMo attacked first I said that these are the stats since the declaration and NoMo was the the tribe that declared, please point out how any of that is incorrect.

DeletedUser

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that storm had already begun their operation long before anyone "declared", yet you attacked first, so don't try to pretend like "oh, we never declared, so they attacked first, look how bad they are". :smack:

I don't think he is pretending anything. All he said was, "Actual stats since the start of the war, which was declared by NoMo."

We fully intended to declare. We were just going to do it later that night, nearer the landing time. You guys were just too impatient to wait for it. =P

DeletedUser3141

No doubt.
You guys sure hate anyone getting the chance to fight back don't you?

DeletedUser

I don't think he is pretending anything. All he said was, "Actual stats since the start of the war, which was declared by NoMo."

We fully intended to declare. We were just going to do it later that night, nearer the landing time. You guys were just too impatient to wait for it. =P

attacks had already landed by the time i declared hence the reason i did i personally believe you would of declared at just before the specified land time but it would of been to late tbh but as far as i am concerned we had been fighting way before that as i took a villa of you guys ages ago and you made your intentions clear by nobling barbs 100hrs away into the middle of us so from my point of view declaration time is not important you should of done it way before as you where attacking us and vice versa you waited till stats looked more favourable

DeletedUser

you waited till stats looked more favourable

Your one to talk about stat manipulation, first you post stats from after the first declaration of war to make it seem slightly closer, you declare twice in game for what i assume to be the same reason, then you say that the war started along time before the in game war declaration. So would you like to take a minute to get your story straight for the good people of the forums.