Theory - US5

DeletedUser1446

Since i like to chat we people from over the world i would say awesome premade (talking about people)... other thing is speaking about competition...of course i like that also...

At my statement only speaking about Sir Sandrius and some others.

DeletedUser

Yea, I noticed. But lack of competition would take away awesomeness of the tribe. As considering that it might not be in need to test their skills against reasonable level opposition, thus' it might not be held in high regard.
What would you say is more important? :mad: To have an awesome pre-made or awesome competition?

Well i wound love to see Incognito joining this world. I think that for us we would love competition, because otherwise this pre-made would'nt be as fun so we are hoping to see people put up a good fight. Incognito joining this world would be so much fun :)

Plus this is an amazing pre-made ;)

DeletedUser

Well i wound love to see Incognito joining this world. I think that for us we would love competition, because otherwise this pre-made would'nt be as fun so we are hoping to see people put up a good fight. Incognito joining this world would be so much fun :)

Plus this is an amazing pre-made ;)

If it's not no hauls I won't bother. I barely have time to farm anymore, though I can lead and keep the account growing in no hauls.

DeletedUser1244

am i to late for an interview i know this has been open for ever but i just finally found a co-player who is pretty good. if not i'll add you on skype for one

DeletedUser

If it's not no hauls I won't bother. I barely have time to farm anymore, though I can lead and keep the account growing in no hauls.

I really hope its no haul because it'll be fun :p

But then if not a lot of players will be without a World 5 tribe ;)

DeletedUser

am i to late for an interview i know this has been open for ever but i just finally found a co-player who is pretty good. if not i'll add you on skype for one

Not too late add me on Skype and i will speak with you :)

DeletedUser2368

Agh! Sandrius, could you leave a spot open for me? This sounds like a great tribe...and I'm fixing my computer problem as fast I can...

DeletedUser

Agh! Sandrius, could you leave a spot open for me? This sounds like a great tribe...and I'm fixing my computer problem as fast I can...

If you manage to sort out your computer problems and you can send trains etc....

Then i will talk with you :)

DeletedUser

I might join if rl let's me but im gonna need to find a co player first :/ put me down as a maybe if you want me

DeletedUser

Theory is still looking for members for W5. Please feel free to message phantomveil or orelthegatekeeper on skype, or send a forum PM to one of the leaders listed to request an invite :).

DeletedUser

Considering pre-reg doesn't allow area choice, I don't think there's an answer for that ;)

DeletedUser

Direction will depend on development of the world and other premades. If I'm not mistaken, you're still allowed to choose your direction.

DeletedUser

Theory is still looking for members for W5. Please feel free to message phantomveil or orelthegatekeeper on skype, or send a forum PM to one of the leaders listed to request an invite :).

So this is the tribe you are leading on .us? :mad:
I'll join that world just to send an attack at you :lead:

DeletedUser

Direction will depend on development of the world and other premades. If I'm not mistaken, you're still allowed to choose your direction.

Am I just understanding something wrong about pre-registration then? :eek:

Can I choose direction?
No. Your village is placed on the world without giving you a chance to choose which direction (North East, North West, South East, South West) you want to spawn in.

DeletedUser

Am I just understanding something wrong about pre-registration then? :eek:

Can I choose direction?
No. Your village is placed on the world without giving you a chance to choose which direction (North East, North West, South East, South West) you want to spawn in.

That's provided you pre-register. That doesn't mean we will pre-register, or that we have to do so. If you choose not to preregister, as you can see in the thread, it says:

Choosing your location: Yes

I doubt pre-registering is what Theory will do, and while that is up for discussion at the moment while we iron out the final wrinkles, if not then direction can still be chosen.

And Matagot, that's mean :(.