VA!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3414
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3239

Ah no. That was how they started though. Now they are our acad tribe

DeletedUser

I have to say that I completely agree with this. I had a very similar experience on a different game and it made a huge difference. It's good to see experienced players taking a wider view rather than simply seeing new players as easy pickings.

Everyone has to start somewhere and it's in the long term interest of everyone who enjoys the game that newcomers survive long enough to become properly addicted. :D

Yeah, if new players just continually get beaten, they aren't gunna want to play again.

YES!!! for the long term of TW new players need to be treated better, i have said the same on NET for years. We need to make sure the new players like the game enough to stick around, in a couple years it wont be fun to fight the same 50 people again.

"Once again, Richi speaks the truth. TW had a lot more active members when I first started, back in January 2008. I've seen many new players be nobled, never to start again on a new world, which, honestly saddens me. The reason I enjoyed the game so much when I first started, was because I made friends with the big guy in my area, and he protected me, taught me, and helped me along. And, I will always be grateful for him for doing so. I learnt the concept of Nukes and D villages back in W5, Nobletrains, and a few other basics, which helped me improve. On W24, a few months later, I played alongside Daholla, who helped me perfect my nobletrains with opera, instead of sending my 4 sec iE trains. I also learnt the concept of backtiming and sniping there. Which helped me a lot. Although I did get kicked from V-V-V, (I wasn't as active back then, I had no co-player either) - I still wanted to keep playing, because I became good enough to hold my own. "

There's my 2 cents, sorry if it's a bit long. :p

-Adam

i agree, I knew Daholla he ended up in my tribe winning W24 at the end. He and several others on that world helped a lot of new players. We need a lot more of this really.

Yeah

:confused:

Now_I_get_it.jpg

Not a baron, a member. lol.

DeletedUser

Obsoleet, you're still not answering my question. If that's how it started, okay, but are they not in your tribe NOW?

Two of my members are in VA now. Do the twstats. I'm not in the mood to search it for you.

DeletedUser

Me to so I did like watching the externals as so funny most of the time.

Richi over to you to explain the way AV AV! AV!! will be working ie. AV main tribe must have xxx points to get in from AV! and same with AV! form AV!!

Or are you going to try and make a world of AV!!! AV!!!!! ext ext

DeletedUser3239

No, I don't have to explain anything VA does,

but if anyone is worried, don't be, we in VA have found a much friendlier way of playing Sim city,
instead of fighting we are going to spread the love and hug each and everyone on W7. keep a look out for Va!!!!! and VAIX

DeletedUser

but if anyone is worried, don't be, we in VA have found a much friendlier way of playing Sim city,
instead of fighting we are going to spread the love and hug each and everyone on W7. keep a look out for Va!!!!! and VAIX

We'll rule the world with VA, VA!, VA!!, VA!!! so on and so forth. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3414

please dont

DeletedUser

Some one post and bring up the name change of VA to ___ to save me doing it.

DeletedUser3239

Longhorn you will soon get the. Tag as our biggest fan soon if you Arnt careful

DeletedUser

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

....sorry I thought the forum was getting closed, and my mass spam attack is about as appropriate as this thread was.

DeletedUser

"Oh we're saving tribal wars by teaching new members"

I'm glad that worked out. That and your trusty non-baron leader of VA!.

DeletedUser3239

Lol you can do a better job at trolling then that ??!!
That was terrible. And in a useless thread that had no point to it in the first place. And about a tribe that doesn't exist anymore.

DeletedUser

I'm just saying, you claimed this tribe was the salvation of the game, and now it's gone. You said nothing would happen because a friend was the duke there. Now it's gone. What happened?

DeletedUser3239

You can't help those that won't help themselves. Doesn't matter how much advice or how many guides you give someone, if all they do is the same noob actions and decisions they made in their previous worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm just saying, you claimed this tribe was the salvation of the game, and now it's gone. You said nothing would happen because a friend was the duke there. Now it's gone. What happened?

Meh, you can only teach players who want to learn... Some of these guys just come on once or twice a day, to play like that when others are on a whole different level they cannot compete... I've taught on a few worlds, and most of the time only a handful step up and actually become really good players.. The ones that Farm daily, learn to tag effectively, use scripts, and time attacks correctly are the ones that will stick around for awhile... I did not see that in VA! minus maybe 2-3 players.. But what do I know, I only been playing this game for a little while myself :D

Status
Not open for further replies.