VA!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3414
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3239

I gave people a chance. Within a week. They made no attend to change their ways I'm not going to hold them.
But then you wouldnt know the difference anyway. Quite a big opinion and condescending attitude you have for a rimm player

DeletedUser3239

whats the point of this thread again?
Can it be closed now, it started with no meaning for it, but for some reason unknown own to me was kept open and now the tribe isn't even around anymore.

DeletedUser3141

Something was tried. It didn't work as well as was hoped and there is a downside for very small members because they can get targeted because of the association.

So it was disbanded and some moved across to the main tribe. That's the end of it really.

Now Chris would you stop stirring here long enough to go see the chaos on US6 please? :p

DeletedUser

"Oh we're saving tribal wars by teaching new members"

I'm glad that worked out. That and your trusty non-baron leader of VA!.

Well, I was leader of VA! for a short time, was I not? :rolleyes:

I gave people a chance. Within a week. They made no attend to change their ways I'm not going to hold them.
But then you wouldnt know the difference anyway. Quite a big opinion and condescending attitude you have for a rimm player

GOOD GAME LOL

DeletedUser

I joined the world 3 weeks ago. I'm sorry that puts me on the rim. No wonder VA! didn't change their ways, when they had to put up with that disrespect for those you see as "inferior."

In any case, I think my village name explains my presence on this world. I'm a little busy in other places, but I'll call you out every time you contradict yourself. Sorry if that seems condescending.

DeletedUser

Which means you have a excuse when you get nobled out? Sounds about right, I'm busy on other worlds as well.. You don't see me saying it :eek:

DeletedUser

To me,

Trying to tech someone to play is different then saying "add these scripts, now go download Opera, Okay now go read these guides."

What most of you guys failed to realize is that some people (me for example) don't have premium accounts, while yes you can use some scrips via bookmark/URL bar, most legal ones you need a premium for,

secondly some new players aren't exactly going to go running to download a new browser JUST to
t-train/use kanei's short-cuts (much probs on those b.t.w to bad I didn't get the chance to use em :'( )...also yes guides are one of the if not the greatest tool you can offer up a player, most
are out-dated hell, I re-read one in the guide section that was around since W12 .net LOL,
point being that while the basics remain the same, since these guides have come out,
just as many new strategies came out along with them, but people are lazy and very rarely
write a new guide and instead copy and paste them from the externals these days
...writing one on new subjects like one on Weapons and when and how to use them, or the point of L.C rushing, maybe a flag one would've been nice, and in all honesty I was going to write
one for all three, because I wanted to help and do more them spam in the skype chat...two days away from a computer and people who are indecisive megalomaniacs tend to make that impossible now, well in VA! forums that is.

Again, this is in no way an attack on anyone, but just how I see things,
and in all honesty all I see is the T.W community getting smaller by the world,
which is sad, and bull like this isn't
helping anything much nether.
You guys may be extraordinarily good players,
but really fail at being good leaders...you fail and tell the world it's was everyones BUT your guys faults...
you guys also seem to fail at looking at a players virtues and true potential...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I joined the world 3 weeks ago. I'm sorry that puts me on the rim. No wonder VA! didn't change their ways, when they had to put up with that disrespect for those you see as "inferior."

In any case, I think my village name explains my presence on this world. I'm a little busy in other places, but I'll call you out every time you contradict yourself. Sorry if that seems condescending.

Oh, so being busy in other places gives you an excuse for your points and position? I think almost all of us either work or have study, and a lot of us also have other worlds. Maybe your 2.2m us1 world might take up a little bit of time, but I'm sure you're definately not the only one that's "busy in other places."

Which means you have a excuse when you get nobled out? Sounds about right, I'm busy on other worlds as well.. You don't see me saying it :eek:

C'mon man, our w62 takes up so much time, it's the perfect excuse for getting rimmed here!

To me,

Trying to tech someone to play is different then saying "add these scripts, now go download Opera, Okay now go read these guides."

What most of you guys failed to realize is that some people (me for example) don't have premium accounts, while yes you can use some scrips via bookmark/URL bar, most legal ones you need a premium for,

secondly some new players aren't exactly going to go running to download a new browser JUST to
t-train/use kanei's short-cuts (much probs on those b.t.w to bad I didn't get the chance to use em :'( )...also yes guides are one of the if not the greatest tool you can offer up a player, most
are out-dated hell, I re-read one in the guide section that was around since W12 .net LOL,
point being that while the basics remain the same, since these guides have come out,
just as many new strategies came out along with them, but people are lazy and very rarely
write a new guide and instead copy and paste them from the externals these days
...writing one on new subjects like one on Weapons and when and how to use them, or the point of L.C rushing, maybe a flag one would've been nice, and in all honesty I was going to write
one for all three, because I wanted to help and do more them spam in the skype chat...two days away from a computer and people who are indecisive megalomaniacs tend to make that impossible now, well in VA! forums that is.

Again, this is in no way an attack on anyone, but just how I see things,
and in all honesty all I see is the T.W community getting smaller by the world,
which is sad, and bullshit like this isn't
helping anything much nether.
You guys may be extraordinarily good players,
but really fail at being good leaders...you fail and tell the world it's was everyones BUT your guys faults...
you guys also seem to fail at looking at a players virtues and true potential...

You do show some good points, but the fact is, players need to be willing to learn.

DeletedUser

VA! stole my only member, and I cannot forgive them that since my tribe is for noobs only and he was such a premium noob. Glad they are gone, so I perhaps may recruit again without worrying about VA! stealing my noob members anymore ;)

WASCOWEYWABBIT Sep 11,2012 18:04
CAN I JOIN PLIIIIZZZZZZZ?????
CHRIST TRIBES disappear like stuff down a toilet. One minute I'm a NOOB the next I'm a NOBODY.

So true...such noobs don't grow on trees u know, and hard work to find :)

DeletedUser

Yes, you won't get any disagreement on that PK,

Like the time a player asked me "should I get farm assist or pay p.p for 20% bonus on all three resources?"

I went on to explain in detail to them that in my opinion farm assist is not only a better value for your p.p,
but in the long run will help you more then the 20% bonus a week will...long story short he went for the 20% and
figured that a farming script would work just as good as Farm Assist...he has 0 points now, and I think
he even quit the game now...made TW some money so can't complain there, but I get where your
coming from, when people don't listen is can be frustrating to say the least, especially when
their coming to you for advice, but who knows, they might be the type that cannot learn
from just reading something, they more or less only learn from their mistakes, and a good
teacher is someone who can see this and use it to the students advantage by helping
make sure they don't make the same mistake twice...that's when it becomes the teacher's
fault and not the students.

...and wascoweywabbit is in my tribe sYn lol

DeletedUser

Skype call is a god sent for helping players to lurn as you can shear screen to show them what they should be doing and spoken word is easyer to follow than reading in forums.

wascoweywabbit is an active player so there for could be a very good player.

DeletedUser3141

Having a skill and teaching it to others are two very different things.

I also agree with Longhorn that skype is very useful for such things. It does require the pupils to be active on skype though. ;)

DeletedUser

I am just gonna put this out there, richi is the worst leader ever, when I first joined his tribe, I was planning on nobling --p- or w/e, but P wanted to join the tribe, now what would any other duke do, reject the application, but no, richi thought it would be a good idea to invite him, then kick him when I wanted to noble him. But -P- reached a train first so richi told him to noble me, backstabbing much?

PS, US should get speed, now .net has cut it

DeletedUser3239

Ha hello there green.

First off -p-- is a much better player then you ever.

Secondly you asked me to kick -p-- so you can noble him with out even half a full nuke. That was never going to happen. If you were any decent player you would have realised you made the wrong choice picking a player you could never noble.
-p-- already at the same stage had 2 full nukes.

Thirdly green. Your account was all about you or the other 3 continuesly changing the password and locking the other cos out. Fact is green your account was never goin to stay with us.

Time to grow up, and before you start accusing of back stabbing, learn how to not do it on your own account and to your own Co players.

DeletedUser

I'm just saying, I joined this world late because of other commitments. I don't have premium. Not making excuses, but I am on the rim because of when I joined. It's not like I was nobled out and restarted there. But apparently my location is directly related to my credibility in having an intelligent discussion on a forum. Good to know.

DeletedUser

I have squat for credibility...and I'm not all that intelligent...

DeletedUser

Ha hello there green.

First off -p-- is a much better player then you ever.

Secondly you asked me to kick -p-- so you can noble him with out even half a full nuke. That was never going to happen. If you were any decent player you would have realised you made the wrong choice picking a player you could never noble.
-p-- already at the same stage had 2 full nukes.

Thirdly green. Your account was all about you or the other 3 continuesly changing the password and locking the other cos out. Fact is green your account was never goin to stay with us.

Time to grow up, and before you start accusing of back stabbing, learn how to not do it on your own account and to your own Co players.

This really made me lol, firstly it was your idea in the first place to backstab -P- I was against it. Secondly I only had 1 co, and he rarely played, so please stop making shit up, I dont think my pass was changed once, so get your facts right. Lastly, this all happened at the 1 vill stage, so unless -P- had 2 nukes in 1 vill, then more lies. I can find skype quotes if you really want, and feel free to ask my co, I never backstabbed him, in fact I still co him on speed, so please just shush.

The fact is you are a mediocre player, and a terrible leader;)

DeletedUser

This really made me lol, firstly it was your idea in the first place to backstab -P- I was against it. Secondly I only had 1 co, and he rarely played, so please stop making shit up, I dont think my pass was changed once, so get your facts right. Lastly, this all happened at the 1 vill stage, so unless -P- had 2 nukes in 1 vill, then more lies. I can find skype quotes if you really want, and feel free to ask my co, I never backstabbed him, in fact I still co him on speed, so please just shush.

The fact is you are a mediocre player, and a terrible leader;)

The co's issue was wannasmoke? - Just a simple mix-up, mate, not lying.

DeletedUser

ohh yeah, wannasmoke was another acc you screwed over. Ok, so there was a mix up, but doesnt take away the fact that richi is a backstabber, and anyone who thinks otherwise is simply deluded.

@richi, you said P was better than me, how can you say that, when you have only seen us both play 1 world, especially when you can buy your way to the top (facepalm)
Also, you said I couldnt have nobled -P-, that is just stupid, as -P- was off so easy to clear, and I doubt he could snipe, judging by the quality of players in your tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.