VA!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3414
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3239

yep all true, one 100%, we are all nujbs here, everyone of us. not gonna dissagree with you there.

DeletedUser

ohh yeah, wannasmoke was another acc you screwed over. Ok, so there was a mix up, but doesnt take away the fact that richi is a backstabber, and anyone who thinks otherwise is simply deluded.

@richi, you said P was better than me, how can you say that, when you have only seen us both play 1 world, especially when you can buy your way to the top (facepalm)
Also, you said I couldnt have nobled -P-, that is just stupid, as -P- was off so easy to clear, and I doubt he could snipe, judging by the quality of players in your tribe.

No, Wannasmoke wasn't screwed over by us. Two of his cos had an arguement with the other co, and left. that co then started co'ing someone else. You seem to be the deluded one, fine sir.

Great, insulting our tribe. Funny that, if the quality of players in our tribe is so bad, then uh..

Why did this happen? (rofl)

Aug 10
17:00 Green Lantern. has been dismissed by Obseleet?.

Maybe it was the fact that your skill level is significantly lower than that of the players of our tribe, which, may I remind you, you bag out for being skill-less.

This really made me lol, firstly it was your idea in the first place to backstab -P- I was against it. Secondly I only had 1 co, and he rarely played, so please stop making shit up, I dont think my pass was changed once, so get your facts right. Lastly, this all happened at the 1 vill stage, so unless -P- had 2 nukes in 1 vill, then more lies. I can find skype quotes if you really want, and feel free to ask my co, I never backstabbed him, in fact I still co him on speed, so please just shush.

The fact is you are a mediocre player, and a terrible leader;)

Wow mate, this all happened at the "1 vill stage"? Did it really?

Well, says here, -P-- already had 2 villages by the time you were kicked! How surprising! You claim us as liars, yet, when the credibility of your own post is tested, it all just falls apart.

DeletedUser3141

So much posturing. :D

Really ... time will tell. This world has a long way to go and there will be many more changes.

As for ... individuals ... so far I see a leader who will make tough decisons, is ruthless when necessary and generous on occasion. Oh and will also listen to opinions before making those decisions.

Not a democracy but those tend to be slow in decision making and tribe members seem happy. Those who get on the wrong side of the 'ruthless' bit may have reason to be unhappy of course but ... well ... that's life.

Now it seems the original topic has been left well behind so maybe we could move on.

DeletedUser

@pk3rz, firstly do you actually know what deluded means? quite clearly not cause if anything I would be mistaken or wrong, not deluded, but the way I see it is that Matt was wannasmoke as he was the best player and most active on the account, so yes, you did screw him. Also 14th on a US world, and I can assure you I am more skilled than several of your tribe. And I was not dismissed for my skill level, richi doesnt have a clue about my skill, it was cause P was bigger than me. Lastly, so what I was mistaken, P may have had 2 vills, but he didnt even have 1 nuke, so ermm yeah, richi lied.

Firequeen, yh richi may make tough decisions

[8/1/2012 9:04:29 PM] Richi: Green lant
[8/1/2012 9:04:42 PM] Richi: I can sit your future target
[8/1/2012 9:05:16 PM] Daser: who?
[8/1/2012 9:05:20 PM] Daser: the P guy?
[8/1/2012 9:06:33 PM] Richi: yeah
[8/1/2012 9:06:36 PM] Richi: hes applying
[8/1/2012 9:06:51 PM] Daser: dun let him in
[8/1/2012 9:07:10 PM] Richi: whe are you going to take him?
[8/1/2012 9:07:17 PM] Daser: erm
[8/1/2012 9:07:25 PM] Daser: when we have a train
[8/1/2012 9:07:29 PM] Daser: so a while
[8/1/2012 9:07:36 PM] Richi: and that will be ??
[8/1/2012 9:07:47 PM] Daser: a week, maybe more
[8/1/2012 9:07:50 PM] Richi: like what 4 days time?
[8/1/2012 9:08:28 PM] Richi: I'll invite him, then kick him when your ready to noble
[8/1/2012 9:08:50 PM] Richi: I dont want SlugIt or GW getting him

lawl

DeletedUser3239

I never denied that was the original plan.. but it turned out you never even had a nuke when you were shouting for me to kick him.. I told you to take another target and you lost everything. we all saw the reports and it was clear you just noble rushed and got owned.

DeletedUser

[8/9/2012 2:07:55 PM] Daser: ok, we will probably just take lancelot first
[8/9/2012 2:08:04 PM] Richi: Well yes
[8/9/2012 2:08:32 PM] Daser: then P once we have rebuilt the noble
[8/9/2012 2:09:03 PM] Richi: Ok. But bro. You know -p- isn't a bad player. You think you can take him ?
[8/9/2012 2:09:17 PM] Richi: Just saying no disrespect to you big dog
[8/9/2012 2:09:23 PM] Daser: :D
[8/9/2012 2:09:31 PM] Daser: yeah, we can take him
[8/9/2012 2:09:34 PM] Daser: hopefully
[8/9/2012 2:09:35 PM] Richi: I know your the bomb
[8/9/2012 2:09:42 PM] Daser: :p
[8/9/2012 2:10:27 PM] Richi: Just saying I personally would like to keep him. Is no option ? No lean way ? Something I can do to sweeten it for you ??
[8/9/2012 2:10:40 PM] Daser: I will speak to my co

yeah, clearly I was shouting, more lies, and I only lost my troops cause -P- supported him, hardly being owned tbh, and considering I played solo for the majority of my time on the world, and didnt buy any pp whatsoever, and managed to keep up with the gods that make up whatever your tribe is called.

DeletedUser

Past is past. Green, you failed!

Sorry who are you? And I dont really see it as failed, yeah I was nobled, but I had to be backstabbed by my tribe for it to happen, but w/e normal sucks :p

DeletedUser

@pk3rz, firstly do you actually know what deluded means? quite clearly not cause if anything I would be mistaken or wrong, not deluded, but the way I see it is that Matt was wannasmoke as he was the best player and most active on the account, so yes, you did screw him. Also 14th on a US world, and I can assure you I am more skilled than several of your tribe. And I was not dismissed for my skill level, richi doesnt have a clue about my skill, it was cause P was bigger than me. Lastly, so what I was mistaken, P may have had 2 vills, but he didnt even have 1 nuke, so ermm yeah, richi lied.

Firequeen, yh richi may make tough decisions

[8/1/2012 9:04:29 PM] Richi: Green lant
[8/1/2012 9:04:42 PM] Richi: I can sit your future target
[8/1/2012 9:05:16 PM] Daser: who?
[8/1/2012 9:05:20 PM] Daser: the P guy?
[8/1/2012 9:06:33 PM] Richi: yeah
[8/1/2012 9:06:36 PM] Richi: hes applying
[8/1/2012 9:06:51 PM] Daser: dun let him in
[8/1/2012 9:07:10 PM] Richi: whe are you going to take him?
[8/1/2012 9:07:17 PM] Daser: erm
[8/1/2012 9:07:25 PM] Daser: when we have a train
[8/1/2012 9:07:29 PM] Daser: so a while
[8/1/2012 9:07:36 PM] Richi: and that will be ??
[8/1/2012 9:07:47 PM] Daser: a week, maybe more
[8/1/2012 9:07:50 PM] Richi: like what 4 days time?
[8/1/2012 9:08:28 PM] Richi: I'll invite him, then kick him when your ready to noble
[8/1/2012 9:08:50 PM] Richi: I dont want SlugIt or GW getting him

lawl

Yeah, I'm stating you're deluded, thinking that Richi is a bad player. The way you played this world, well, it makes me wonder. (chuckle)

I never denied that was the original plan.. but it turned out you never even had a nuke when you were shouting for me to kick him.. I told you to take another target and you lost everything. we all saw the reports and it was clear you just noble rushed and got owned.

Past is past. Green, you failed!

These 2 are correct. Remember, back when you first started tw? Troops win wars, not Points! :rolleyes:

[8/9/2012 2:07:55 PM] Daser: ok, we will probably just take lancelot first
[8/9/2012 2:08:04 PM] Richi: Well yes
[8/9/2012 2:08:32 PM] Daser: then P once we have rebuilt the noble
[8/9/2012 2:09:03 PM] Richi: Ok. But bro. You know -p- isn't a bad player. You think you can take him ?
[8/9/2012 2:09:17 PM] Richi: Just saying no disrespect to you big dog
[8/9/2012 2:09:23 PM] Daser: :D
[8/9/2012 2:09:31 PM] Daser: yeah, we can take him
[8/9/2012 2:09:34 PM] Daser: hopefully
[8/9/2012 2:09:35 PM] Richi: I know your the bomb
[8/9/2012 2:09:42 PM] Daser: :p
[8/9/2012 2:10:27 PM] Richi: Just saying I personally would like to keep him. Is no option ? No lean way ? Something I can do to sweeten it for you ??
[8/9/2012 2:10:40 PM] Daser: I will speak to my co

yeah, clearly I was shouting, more lies, and I only lost my troops cause -P- supported him, hardly being owned tbh, and considering I played solo for the majority of my time on the world, and didnt buy any pp whatsoever, and managed to keep up with the gods that make up whatever your tribe is called.

First, you're calling us terrible players, next, you're calling us Gods. Make up your mind, will ya! If we are, in fact, terrible players, then why are you bragging about "keeping up with us" ? :rolleyes:

Sorry who are you? And I dont really see it as failed, yeah I was nobled, but I had to be backstabbed by my tribe for it to happen, but w/e normal sucks :p

Who? Kanei? Oh, don't mind Kanei, just another player in our tribe, who, made it further in this world than you ;)

DeletedUser3141

You know in some ways I agree. To recruit someone purely to make it easier for someone to noble them is not a practice I approve of. It does seem though that he quickly showed he had more value than that.

However you went along with that plan while it suited you. That suggests to me that to you anything is fine as long as it works to your advantage but it's different if it goes against you. Nobody should expect better than they are willing to offer.

DeletedUser

@pk3rz lol, you clearly dont understand, so I will break it down for you, firstly when I said gods it was sarcasm, and just so we are clear, I wasnt only keeping up with you I was ahead, but the point I was making was whilst players in VA or w/e were active for most of the day and payed for the prem features, I was keeping up, which shows you arent as great as you think, I am not trying to pretend I am an amazing normal player, infact that was my 3rd and last world.

Firequeen, I may have went along with the plan, but I didnt agree with it, and what happened to me was completely different as I was already in the tribe and then got backstabbed, I wasnt recruited with the intent to backstab, the truth of the matter it, richi has no loyalty, had I beat P to a train then he would have let me noble him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am kanei started late and doing great without a co-player and less activity. You can do twstats if you want to dig more info. :cool:

You still failed bro.

DeletedUser

@pk3rz lol, you clearly dont understand, so I will break it down for you, firstly when I said gods it was sarcasm, and just so we are clear, I wasnt only keeping up with you I was ahead, but the point I was making was whilst players in VA or w/e were active for most of the day and payed for the shitty prem features, I was keeping up, which shows you arent as great as you think, I am not trying to pretend I am an amazing normal player, infact that was my 3rd and last world.

Ah, but I don't think you understand, good sir. I thought, being a master of sarcasm yourself, you'd be able to pick up the sarcasm in my own post. ;) The ":rolleyes:" was a little HINT for ya. ;)

I don't think I'm great, just your average tw player.

[8/9/2012 2:07:55 PM]

ohh yeah, wannasmoke was another acc you screwed over. Ok, so there was a mix up, but doesnt take away the fact that richi is a backstabber, and anyone who thinks otherwise is simply deluded.

@richi, you said P was better than me, how can you say that, when you have only seen us both play 1 world, especially when you can buy your way to the top (facepalm)
Also, you said I couldnt have nobled -P-, that is just stupid, as -P- was off so easy to clear, and I doubt he could snipe, judging by the quality of players in your tribe.

I'm sorry, so you lost your entire "nuke" to P's Offensive support? Is there something you're not telling us here? :rolleyes:

Oh, and, we didn't screw Matt over, they had an internal fight, we didn't change the password, Did we? :eek:

DeletedUser

ermm, P had 2 vills

And, you thought that you could take his village? Wait.... Something's not right here.. But to figure out what...

So, you're saying, you lost your nuke to P's support, but you could've easily nobled him?

Ah, makes sense! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol, when his def was combined with lancelots (who was def) it could kill my off, but when wither players def was alone I could kill it, and I would like to point out, that lancelot was just some random

DeletedUser3239

And didn't even have half a nuke but built a noble train anyway! /facepalm

DeletedUser

And, you thought that you could take his village? Wait.... Something's not right here.. But to figure out what...

So, you're saying, you lost your nuke to P's support, but you could've easily nobled him?

Ah, makes sense! :rolleyes:

QFT!

You hit him hard. :smack:

Status
Not open for further replies.