Why do soldiers keep going to die?

DeletedUser

Come on guys these patriots deserve respect. If you joined the army and died for your country in a brotherhood of arms would you want to be called that...the answer is NO.

Give them respect, or go and get banned
It didn't seem like the OP was very much.

DeletedUser

I guess not all of them can be intelectuals and go to school but seriously all the american army does is die lol

no offense but it seems to me we can use the money that they were leeching off the system to better uses

You sir, make me sad. I hope you get b& irl.

DeletedUser

OK. I really took offense to this. US soldiers fight for their country and get a little respect as it is. Every time i see a man/ woman in uniform i shack their hand and give them all the respect i can give as thats what i want when i join the U.S. Army. soldiers CAN'T choose when they want to go to war at, or what they do in war. Once you join the military... You are for ever Government Property for the 4-8 years you signed up for (they change enlistment for 8 years min now) and the Gov. tells you when you go to war or not... NOT yourself. If you refuse to go to war, you can go to military prison for a long time. So add this up and now tell me your thoughts!

DeletedUser

Come on guys these patriots deserve respect. If you joined the army and died for your country in a brotherhood of arms would you want to be called that...the answer is NO.

Give them respect, or go and get banned

'brotherhood of arms' my ass, that's just a nice way of glorifying it. Face it, you take the dumb and stupid and make them be meat shields for our country, and they can't even do that without siphoning money like parasites

I mean they can't even control themselves :confused:

Also it's nice to know this forum likes to limit free speech under 'politically extreme', because anybody against the military must be a god damn dirty muslim terrorist, am I right?

DeletedUser

OK. I really took offense to this. US soldiers fight for their country and get a little respect as it is. Every time i see a man/ woman in uniform i shack their hand and give them all the respect i can give as thats what i want when i join the U.S. Army. soldiers CAN'T choose when they want to go to war at, or what they do in war. Once you join the military... You are for ever Government Property for the 4-8 years you signed up for (they change enlistment for 8 years min now) and the Gov. tells you when you go to war or not... NOT yourself. If you refuse to go to war, you can go to military prison for a long time. So add this up and now tell me your thoughts!

I know this might be hard to understand as you're used to 'shacking' hands with other...dimmer people but look over what you just said.

You're government property. A tool. Nobody cares about you, technology like drones and helicopters do far more than a soldier.

And every soldier is just someone who couldn't make it intellectually. Fact.

DeletedUser

If we didn't have a dang military, a lot of countries would be demolished because they would have nothing to fight for. The USA would be under control of a terrorist and not be a real free country. So do your homework before you post stuff like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If we didn't have a dang military, a lot of countries would be demolished because they would have nothing to fight for. The USA would be under control of a terrorist and not be a real free country. So do your homework before you post crap like this.

LOL.

What goes in the mind of American patriots.

DeletedUser

I know this might be hard to understand as you're used to 'shacking' hands with other...dimmer people but look over what you just said.

You're government property. A tool. Nobody cares about you, technology like drones and helicopters do far more than a soldier.

And every soldier is just someone who couldn't make it intellectually. Fact.

But you signed a god dang waver/ document saying you agree to become apart of the Army to FIGHT for YOUR country. When i sign Thursday for the Army, i have to sign a document that tells me im going to be owned property and under my own rights, i approve and i know what im putting myself into. Why join the military to just sit around? They don't want people to join the military for nothing... I'm doing to it help my friends, family, and country of other American citizens freedom stay alive and so that you won't get some terriorts coming into the country into mass armys taking over YOUR home and killing you and your family. So make sure you know who you are talking about.

DeletedUser

If we didn't have a dang military, a lot of countries would be demolished because they would have nothing to fight for. The USA would be under control of a terrorist and not be a real free country. So do your homework before you post crap like this.

I like how they kept it simple for you. 'If you not here, bad man come and America bye bye'

'hooah!'

But you're wrong. How is invading other countries and screwing around with their political systems have anything to do with fighting terrorism in America?

DeletedUser

The soldiers out in Iraq and Afghanistan can't come home anytime they want. Its all of the CO (Commanding Officer Obama) weather or not they can come home or not. So blame him for not sending out troops home.

DeletedUser

because if we dont fight them at their land, they come to fight us at our land.

DeletedUser

But you signed a god dang waver/ document saying you agree to become apart of the Army to FIGHT for YOUR country. When i sign Thursday for the Army, i have to sign a document that tells me im going to be owned property and under my own rights, i approve and i know what im putting myself into. Why join the military to just sit around? They don't want people to join the military for nothing... I'm doing to it help my friends, family, and country of other American citizens freedom stay alive and so that you won't get some terriorts coming into the country into mass armys taking over YOUR home and killing you and your family. So make sure you know who you are talking about.

Oh okay because I was confused. I didn't know you were signing up for border patrol. There are MORE than enough weaponized and logical systems to keep armies at bay (ever heard of nuclear warfare, MAD) that only require a small portion of military personnel, and most of that in intelligence (not bullet absorption).

But hey, I'm sure when you die they'll all be like 'he was a hero' even though all you did was explode by some dirty roadside thousands of miles away from your family and friends. And in the split second between explosion and vaporization, you're gonna really wish you tried harder in Grade 8.

DeletedUser

because if we dont fight them at their land, they come to fight us at our land.

No...I'm pretty sure they won't follow you. Every goddamn terrorist video is saying 'withdraw your troops'. All they want is to be left alone. And it's not like you're encouraging it by jumping at the chance to go shoot some random civilians.

DeletedUser

I'm 100 % sure the Taliban or other associated "terrorist" groups do not have the resources to launch an attack on the Unites Sates, even if such an attack where possible.... you know what?

Sure Scott, let's cross the seas and destroy those terrorist scum before they come and fight us at our land

DeletedUser

Dude. Are you freaken 5 years old? Go back to your 8th grade history teacher! If we start a nuclear warfare, then the hole world gets involved and then everyone sends there nukes out to all different countries. Its not as simple as you think. Until you join the military and know what your talking about, then come on here and dog out the troops and be a mr. know it all. So until then shut your mouth until you no whats going on.